blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:59:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Arsenal FC a very promising story
Pages: 1 ... 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 ... 279 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Arsenal FC a very promising story  (Read 603436 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3975 on: October 04, 2019, 12:16:00 AM »

This team is a thoroughly enjoyable watch - the first eleven not so much currently.

Nice to see Tierney, Holding, and Hector get another ninety minutes into their legs.

Tierney looks to be a quality upgrade.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #3976 on: October 04, 2019, 07:57:55 AM »

This team is a thoroughly enjoyable watch - the first eleven not so much currently.

Nice to see Tierney, Holding, and Hector get another ninety minutes into their legs.

Tierney looks to be a quality upgrade.

Agree. Stand out performance amongst many good ones. Ball in early often and with quality. Really contrasts with our normal play from fullbacks

sola virtus nobilitat
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3977 on: October 05, 2019, 07:39:24 PM »

Arsenal's week continues to Brighton up..

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3978 on: October 05, 2019, 09:24:32 PM »

Arsenal's week continues to Brighton up..

Cheesy

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3979 on: October 16, 2019, 06:58:25 PM »

Arseblog has a new contributor with a somewhat tongue-in-cheek style:

https://arseblog.news/2019/10/column-guendouzi-might-be-golden-but-dont-shower-him-too-soon/

Juperjiper

View Profile
« Reply #3980 on: October 21, 2019, 09:53:09 PM »

The mighty blades
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3981 on: October 23, 2019, 10:49:41 AM »

"Either Emery's team are not reflecting his ideas which is a worry or they are which is a worry"

Amy Lawrence's entire article is linked below:

https://theathletic.com/1313633/2019/10/22/arsenal/

Juperjiper

View Profile
« Reply #3982 on: October 23, 2019, 10:59:49 AM »

https://i.redd.it/emlm7d5z83u31.png

Progression
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #3983 on: October 23, 2019, 12:18:58 PM »

Thats pretty interesting. It feels like emery has done slightly better but obvs just wishful thinking on my part. We need Brendan

sola virtus nobilitat
Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #3984 on: October 23, 2019, 03:32:26 PM »

Thats pretty interesting. It feels like emery has done slightly better but obvs just wishful thinking on my part. We need Brendan

O’Carroll?

Click to see full-size image.

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #3985 on: October 23, 2019, 05:03:35 PM »

Haha, first thing I saw was the picture and I wondered what that had to do with anything related to the Arse - as Brendans go though, I think he'll do :-)

sola virtus nobilitat
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3986 on: October 23, 2019, 07:33:08 PM »

The first thing I thought of was this, but perhaps it's one for our older members.

The older I get, the better I was.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #3987 on: October 23, 2019, 08:02:54 PM »

Weren't the trend that they were getting worse under Wenger, so stopping getting worse has soeme benefit?   

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3988 on: October 23, 2019, 08:12:08 PM »

Weren't the trend that they were getting worse under Wenger, so stopping getting worse has soeme benefit?   

No

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3989 on: October 23, 2019, 08:14:53 PM »

The first thing I thought of was this, but perhaps it's one for our older members.

My fantasy football team last season was named Ooh You Are Awful...

But a good effort nonetheless.

Pages: 1 ... 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 ... 279 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: