blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 09:43:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tennis Staking Thread
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 ... 29 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tennis Staking Thread  (Read 79926 times)
edgascoigne

Newbury Racecourse's Best Dressed Gent. And What?

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: February 23, 2012, 02:25:48 PM »

No money in betting tennis in-running, everyone's court-siding.

Allez!!
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: February 23, 2012, 02:27:54 PM »

On that note - off to watch my one bet of the day so far, Masovian in the 2.10 at Southwell, on a 2/1 last night :-)

See - what a shrewdie - think I'll tilt of a grand aon random afternoon selections now lol
will keep my eye out for the staking thread later on  Wink

Its ok - my staking has been rested for my next few outings lol - did you see that run, terrible - should have just got out for a free bet...traveled terribly, just made that solid bet of day.  Don't worry, I wont tilt - taking my mum to Nandos then Bingo ha ha - good son that I am.

Luton Friday?
Yeah may be able to do this week, will let u know later on for defo!!

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: February 23, 2012, 02:28:31 PM »

There is something very wrong with the top picture of Miss Knightley!

very much so. it's like the opposite of her

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
claypole

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: February 23, 2012, 02:30:21 PM »

On that note - off to watch my one bet of the day so far, Masovian in the 2.10 at Southwell, on a 2/1 last night :-)

See - what a shrewdie - think I'll tilt of a grand aon random afternoon selections now lol

Its ok - my staking has been rested for my next few outings lol - did you see that run, terrible - should have just got out for a free bet...traveled terribly, just made that solid bet of day.  Don't worry, I wont tilt - taking my mum to Nandos then Bingo ha ha - good son that I am.

Luton Friday?

Cool - Vinny is going, said Id ring him Friday on way back from Weymouth so dinner if your up for it
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: February 23, 2012, 02:39:43 PM »

Luton Friday?

Cool - Vinny is going, said Id ring him Friday on way back from Weymouth so dinner if your up for it
looks 99%  confirm later on bud

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: February 23, 2012, 03:10:00 PM »

Giving it up for Keira Keith. There is no amount of gtd sex with any lady of my choice that I would put above having a bet.:-)

« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 03:58:35 PM by bobby1 » Logged

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: February 23, 2012, 03:14:06 PM »

Giving it up for Keira Keith. There is no amount if gtd sex with any lady of my choice that I would put above having a bet.:-)

Thats possibly the sadest thing i've ever read.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: February 23, 2012, 03:16:53 PM »

nevermind the sex bobby i would give up gambling for a gtd of a lap dance when ever i fancy one by a large % of the female population

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: February 23, 2012, 03:20:31 PM »

Giving it up for Keira Keith. There is no amount if gtd sex with any lady of my choice that I would put above having a bet.:-)

I know, but i can replicate the high of one on my own, the other i need help with :-)

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: February 23, 2012, 03:27:16 PM »

I've never had a betfair account and don't intend to open one for myself.

If this goes ahead I'm happy to open an account in my name and escrow it if that suits everyone else and obviously if Solaris still wants to get involved.

It'd be a shame for this hilarious thread to die after such a strong start.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: February 23, 2012, 03:38:15 PM »

I've never had a betfair account and don't intend to open one for myself.

If this goes ahead I'm happy to open an account in my name and escrow it if that suits everyone else and obviously if Solaris still wants to get involved.

It'd be a shame for this hilarious thread to die after such a strong start.

it could be a great story of redemption through gambling, possibly the first.
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: February 23, 2012, 03:48:16 PM »

For my own peace of mind I would like to ask Mark/Luke a serious question.

Do you buy a decent quantity of Miss Bolivia in one go and is it solid. If you buy a couple of g of powder I don't think you can be trusted to comment on life matters itt.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: February 23, 2012, 03:59:02 PM »

I know, but i can replicate the high of one on my own, the other i need help with :-)

All arguments noted.

But Keira is a special case.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: February 23, 2012, 04:01:18 PM »

Seems obvious to me;

Solaris is really Jesus and Luke and Mark are two of his former disciples who have decided to publicly crucify him.  This is because they are jealous that HE can see the future and knows how these tennis matches are going to end, and wanted in on the divine intervention.

I mean, there are copious mentions of Dubai which is a stone's throw away from the Holy Land.

A thread of biblical proportions.

Please post more.

Solaris

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: February 23, 2012, 04:31:42 PM »

Right, as far as I'm aware I've been sent 1.2k. I went into Barclays and sent Dubai 600.

Spoke to MereNovice, and will return the 200 to him latrer on. I will have to send 200 to Dubai (bobby1's share)and will send Nipple his share too. All this will be sorted out by 10am tomorrow so there is nothing left outstanding.MereNovice completely understand your viewpoint. I would reply via PM but I am on the world's worst computer.If there is anything else please don't hesistate to PM me. I will try to respond ASAP. But as I say, all funds will be returned aby 10am and where we go from there is your choice.

Can't access my online banking atm, so can't confirm who has sent what. As I understand, Dubai sent 200, Tikay 400, Mere 200, ripple 200, bobby1 200 totalling 1.2k. If anyone believes that to be wrong let m,e know and I'll sort it.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 ... 29 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: