blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 03:04:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272431 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tennis Staking Thread
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tennis Staking Thread  (Read 78902 times)
pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #345 on: February 26, 2012, 09:17:09 PM »

1/5 He's done a runner with the loot
4/1 He's doing a weekender in the Clink
12/1 He's took off with Alice

can i lay running off with the loot please as he forgot to get any before doing the runner

You do realise he hasn't paid it all back yet?

Strange that he paid some back though, give you that
Shit how you and ripple lose out, chop it up ?

MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: February 26, 2012, 09:37:40 PM »

Interesting grim imo. Solaris takes the first set 6-4, he charms the locals, impresses with his knowledge, and actually succeeds in banking a 4 figure blonde-dollar sum. A decent short con performance you might say. However, deep in the second set the disciples Mark/Luke appear in the umpire's chair and make a controversial judgement call against our tennis loving degen friend. Solaris copes well with this surprising back-hand slice down the line and returns the ball with interest by starting to repay monies. He wins the point and the crowds gathered on Solaris Stump are whipped up into hysteria chanting his name. Our hero now knows the long con and a grand slam victory are very much on.

But wait, in the third set at game point disaster strikes and he breaks a string by running out of monies having already degened some away backing a mixed doubles match on Eurosport. He disappears into the changing room to get a spare and has so far failed to return. We are starting the slow hand clap now and Cliff Richard's about to get up a sing so new balls please!! Let's get the game back on.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: February 26, 2012, 09:40:23 PM »

Interesting grim imo. Solaris takes the first set 6-4, he charms the locals, impresses with his knowledge, and actually succeeds in banking a 4 figure blonde-dollar sum. A decent short con performance you might say. However, deep in the second set the disciples Mark/Luke appear in the umpire's chair and make a controversial judgement call against our tennis loving degen friend. Solaris copes well with this surprising back-hand slice down the line and returns the ball with interest by starting to repay monies. He wins the point and the crowds gathered on Solaris Stump are whipped up into hysteria chanting his name. Our hero now knows the long con and a grand slam victory are very much on.

But wait, in the third set at game point disaster strikes and he breaks a string by running out of monies having already degened some away backing a mixed doubles match on Eurosport. He disappears into the changing room to get a spare and has so far failed to return. We are starting the slow hand clap now and Cliff Richard's about to get up a sing so new balls please!! Let's get the game back on.

Of all your crap posts over the years this might be the worst.

You'd feel like a jolly good laugh if he'd got £200 of your money, right?

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: February 26, 2012, 09:51:59 PM »

Yo I wouldn't care cos my slippers cost more.

Of all your crap posts encouraging Solaris to start a staking thread for fellow Blonde's to invest in might be the worst.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #349 on: February 26, 2012, 10:08:41 PM »

Of all your crap posts encouraging Solaris to start a staking thread for fellow Blonde's to invest in might be the worst.

I actually feel sorry for you.

Living a life searching for the misfortune of others so you can laugh at them.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #350 on: February 26, 2012, 10:40:15 PM »

tbf, laughing is the only suitable response

sola virtus nobilitat
MANTIS01

View Profile
« Reply #351 on: February 26, 2012, 11:21:17 PM »

I actually feel sorry for you.

Living a life searching for the misfortune of others so you can laugh at them.

Lol that's a bit drama queeny, I don't live a life searching for the misfortune of others, I just got tickets to this tennis match and I'm enjoying the game.

However, unlike you I do find the concept of sending a "bottle" to some stranger over the interweb funny and wouldn't encourage others to do it. But all is not lost and I'm sure Solaris will be back with his new racket soon going from zero to hero once more.

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #352 on: February 26, 2012, 11:25:37 PM »

cut it out guys

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Shogun112

View Profile
« Reply #353 on: February 26, 2012, 11:32:24 PM »

I cant get to grips with why people stake other people...  For me, I would stake a 'player' in whatever sport if that player was successful over time.  I am never gonna stake someone who constantly loses.  Reading this thread, it appears this guy is not doing too well at all as he appears to be in debt a lot.  So, if he cant make his own bets pay his way out of debt, why is he gonna be able to make investors money pay a profit?
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #354 on: February 26, 2012, 11:34:04 PM »

I cant get to grips with why people stake other people...  For me, I would stake a 'player' in whatever sport if that player was successful over time.  I am never gonna stake someone who constantly loses.  Reading this thread, it appears this guy is not doing too well at all as he appears to be in debt a lot.  So, if he cant make his own bets pay his way out of debt, why is he gonna be able to make investors money pay a profit?

he makes profit from tennis

he loses in horses football roulette black jack high card and flips

ppl are staking him for tennis......

Just me
Shogun112

View Profile
« Reply #355 on: February 26, 2012, 11:39:14 PM »

So, if you know that he is good at Tennis, and shit at other stuff, why doesn't HE know that and make a decent profit and JUST do tennis?
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #356 on: February 26, 2012, 11:41:31 PM »

So, if you know that he is good at Tennis, and shit at other stuff, why doesn't HE know that and make a decent profit and JUST do tennis?

trolling or lol..either way funny.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #357 on: February 26, 2012, 11:42:06 PM »

now there lies the million $ question that we wish we all could answer

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #358 on: February 26, 2012, 11:46:43 PM »

why did TJ Cloutier play the dice as soon as he had a winning session at the poker

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #359 on: February 27, 2012, 12:06:40 AM »

R u real?

Just me
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: