blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 08:48:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272431 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tennis Staking Thread
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 29 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tennis Staking Thread  (Read 78916 times)
ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: February 24, 2012, 01:57:14 PM »

you're off your nut or you've lost track of why we're opening the account.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 01:59:11 PM by ACE2M » Logged
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: February 24, 2012, 02:03:30 PM »

Correct on both counts.

Hoe else would he be able to place the bets without access to the account?

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: February 24, 2012, 02:04:57 PM »

he will have access to account but wont be able to withdraw and all bets and trades can be monitered

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: February 24, 2012, 02:11:27 PM »

Correct on both counts.

Hoe else would he be able to place the bets without access to the account?

he puts the bets up and someone else places them? 

I'm by my PC all day, i'm sure others would be to, he posts and the first one of those nominated as bet placerers picks it up logs in and places the bets? You can get notifications of reply to the thread - set up a thread where ryan posts the picks and we all agree to not post in it to avoid loads of notifications.
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: February 24, 2012, 03:44:19 PM »

I know I'm not a well known member of the forum or anything so people can tell me to gtfo but I kinda agree with Ace2M here.
The way this is set up is precarious to say the least.
Imo, Solaris shouldn't have access to the account for pretty obvious reasons. For his and the stakeholders benefit.
Instead why not allocate 1 or 2 trusted 'keyholders' to the account. I think the lost EV of bets not placed due to the non availability of the keyholders at the requisite times is more than made up for by the added safeguards.
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: February 24, 2012, 03:47:58 PM »

I vote Solaris to be a trusted keyholder.

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: February 24, 2012, 03:52:30 PM »

one of the things solaris is good at is spotting big value in play that only last for about a minute not ideal if you need a keyholder to make the bet

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: February 24, 2012, 04:13:49 PM »

I have no involvement either way but dont see why Solaris should not have access to the account as if Matt is transferring money in and out when everyone binks or a top up is required and as long as Sol trades with guidelines of pts per bet agreed by shrewdies like Camel  Dubai etc then the only money at risk is the £500 or so left in the account and if Sol really wants to ruin his rep on here for £500 well GL.

Matt can then at the end of each month redistribute the profits to all the shareholders and pay Sol his wage and everyone is happy, Sol has pm'd me a few winners in running and obv has a skill so if he has no access then you will defo miss out on profit as when Redarmi started his diary I asked him "if people back all of your selections at a slightly worse price than you post here will they win or lose in the long term?" and he told me you would be a small loser/break even punter so the shareholders need all the edges and that comes in the bigger prices IR.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2012, 04:27:55 PM by Eso Kral » Logged

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: February 24, 2012, 04:17:53 PM »

hes a million to do anything dodgy if its on matts account and with the press he's had itt. if you aren't investing gtfo imo.

or make a seperate forum similar to boldies where we can discuss this?

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: February 24, 2012, 04:19:46 PM »

i'm fine with it.

the min balance thing wasn't mentioned initially and i wanted to ask.

debate is over imo. lets just get it going.

Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: February 24, 2012, 04:21:04 PM »

Dont like this deposit a small amount nonsense, need a chunk in there for when he has a max bet. No interest in grinding out small profits from a massive stake
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: February 24, 2012, 04:22:08 PM »

Dont like this deposit a small amount nonsense, need a chunk in there for when he has a max bet. No interest in grinding out small profits from a massive stake

this

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: February 24, 2012, 04:25:25 PM »

I vote Solaris to be a trusted keyholder.

Agree with this

And Dubai

Just get the lot in the account and see what he does

If he wants to rob us none of us really care, its all part of the risk of the stake. We all know what might happen.

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: February 24, 2012, 04:30:55 PM »

I only suggested 25% as a starter. I'm personally happy to lump the lot in but everybody needs to be happy so we have to come up with a mutually acceptable figure.

If we had a £4k roll in total would Sol ever need to have the whole lot in running at any one time? Would we be happy with him doing that? Would £1k be enough? £2k? I don't know?

We're talking about monthly pay outs if it's profitable so it sounds more of a grind than a spin up to me.

ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: February 24, 2012, 04:33:40 PM »

i love this place soo much.

pretty sure this could only happen here.

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 29 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: