blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:35:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  DTD Grand Prix VI
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD Grand Prix VI  (Read 45130 times)
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: April 29, 2012, 05:00:59 PM »

Congratulations to our 4 Golden Chip winners, Peter Evans, James Clarke, David Amos and Dale Parry, who will all be joining us in the Caribbean in November from winning an online satellite for just €2.50!

You can follow the live Updates here - http://www.dusktilldawnpokerclub.com/live.php

Satellites for the supersized Grand Prix start next Monday!

well done all

whats their online alias?

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: April 29, 2012, 05:12:11 PM »

Congratulations to our 4 Golden Chip winners, Peter Evans, James Clarke, David Amos and Dale Parry, who will all be joining us in the Caribbean in November from winning an online satellite for just €2.50!

You can follow the live Updates here - http://www.dusktilldawnpokerclub.com/live.php

well done all

David Amos is David1103 (numbers prob wrong) from this forum!

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: April 29, 2012, 05:13:47 PM »

well done all

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: April 29, 2012, 05:33:05 PM »

well done all

Yea i know him. Any of the other golden chippers?

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
LeeMcshane

The only difference between praying in a Church an

View Profile WWW
« Reply #304 on: April 30, 2012, 11:21:49 PM »

Hi All

Friday Day1f of the Grand Prix broke the previous record for entries with 651 bringing the total to 2325 creating a prizepool of £116,250. 353 returned for Day 2 and we recently made the money, 234 will be getting paid with the winner receiving €21,913.

We have decided to Super Size the Grand Prix, so the next one will have €5 Golden Chip satellites, a €120 buy in and more importantly a €200,000 guarantee!!! Satellites start in a weeks time after next weekends £200,000 guaranteed £500 Deepstack.

Cheers

ACES

Huge love this!! will the stack sizes differ though?

The only difference between praying in a Church and praying at the poker table is that when you pray at the poker table you really mean it.
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: April 30, 2012, 11:35:18 PM »

Hi All

Friday Day1f of the Grand Prix broke the previous record for entries with 651 bringing the total to 2325 creating a prizepool of £116,250. 353 returned for Day 2 and we recently made the money, 234 will be getting paid with the winner receiving €21,913.

We have decided to Super Size the Grand Prix, so the next one will have €5 Golden Chip satellites, a €120 buy in and more importantly a €200,000 guarantee!!! Satellites start in a weeks time after next weekends £200,000 guaranteed £500 Deepstack.

Cheers

ACES

Why would they?

Stacks and structure were pretty good IMHO, average stayed in the 30BB range for pretty much the duration I think.

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
LeeMcshane

View Profile WWW
« Reply #306 on: April 30, 2012, 11:53:32 PM »

Hi All

Cheers

ACES

Why would they?

Stacks and structure were pretty good IMHO, average stayed in the 30BB range for pretty much the duration I think.
Justbecause the buyin is more why not???
I agree the strucrture was goood just wondered if it might be deeper stacks thats all....My bad.

The only difference between praying in a Church and praying at the poker table is that when you pray at the poker table you really mean it.
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: May 01, 2012, 12:15:40 PM »

Hi All

Cheers

ACES

Why would they?

I agree the strucrture was goood just wondered if it might be deeper stacks thats all....My bad.

No offence was intended Lee, but more chips and same structure, even starting at 50/100 would extend the length of the tourney by quite a bit and we played to level 35 as it was

EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: May 01, 2012, 12:20:28 PM »

Hi All

Cheers

ACES

Why would they?

No offence was intended Lee, but more chips and same structure, even starting at 50/100 would extend the length of the tourney by quite a bit and we played to level 35 as it was

Not so much as an attempt at veiling.....

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: May 01, 2012, 01:28:55 PM »

Hi All

Cheers

ACES

Why would they?

LeeMcshane

View Profile WWW
« Reply #310 on: May 01, 2012, 03:21:36 PM »

Hi All

Cheers

ACES

Why would they?

No problem mate. Just wondered as he simon said he was super sizing it. Did not know if that ment stacks as well

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: May 01, 2012, 04:47:48 PM »

Hi All

Cheers

ACES

Why would they?

Yeah enough already. Can't understand people banging on about 2 nd places. What next will you be quoting the hendonmob Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: