blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:33:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  DTD Grand Prix VI
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD Grand Prix VI  (Read 45417 times)
flushthemout

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: April 27, 2012, 12:23:33 PM »

any idea guys about my prev post?

Your only on this Planet once.......... so enjoy
Rotty

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: April 27, 2012, 12:41:53 PM »

help needed, dont have dtd online account, wanna play today, can get ucash voucher and be at dtd for 4pm, will i get in?

I think there's a chance you may be on alternates list but prob get in at some point

having said that it looks like reg still open, can't you register and buy in that way ?

flushthemout

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: April 27, 2012, 12:46:08 PM »

ucash looking best way as dont have my old dtd online account available, company laptop no good to down load new dtd online account, 50 seats left apparently for today, ty anyway

Your only on this Planet once.......... so enjoy
Poker_Monkey

"Cake or death?"

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: April 27, 2012, 01:19:19 PM »

How many runners are expected to be going through to Day 2 tomorrow, just wondering so I can gauge when the cash games will be starting Smiley

The last thoughts that I heard was its looking like a full day so 450 is people but I wold say 350-400 is a sound number also I think there's a later comp as well. Thinking cash will kick off at around 3 and be up to full steam at around 4

Oh look you hit your 3 outter on me FML

Twitter :  https://twitter.com/adrian_lovelock

Fb : https://www.facebook.com/ady.lovelock
rex008

View Profile WWW
« Reply #259 on: April 27, 2012, 01:44:00 PM »

How many runners are expected to be going through to Day 2 tomorrow, just wondering so I can gauge when the cash games will be starting Smiley

It's been about 20% of the field each day 1, I believe. Took a while for one to start last night - didn't hear a call out until around 7pm, although wasn't particularly listening out for them, so may have happened earlier.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams
The secret to a happy life - "Never pass up a chance to have sex or appear on television." - Gore Vidal
Barnfather

View Profile WWW
« Reply #260 on: April 27, 2012, 02:13:44 PM »

Made it through to Day 2 last night with 60,800 chips which was some way below the average

Question I have - In the January GP, the blinds were rolled back at the start of Day 2. Is that likely to happen again this time?

(apologies if this has already been asked somewhere else)

Thanks
Dave

Poker_Monkey

"Cake or death?"

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: April 27, 2012, 03:10:48 PM »

Made it through to Day 2 last night with 60,800 chips which was some way below the average

Question I have - In the January GP, the blinds were rolled back at the start of Day 2. Is that likely to happen again this time?

Thanks
Dave

With the new blinds it's not looking like it will happen but you never know

Oh look you hit your 3 outter on me FML

Twitter :  https://twitter.com/adrian_lovelock

Fb : https://www.facebook.com/ady.lovelock
Chili

View Profile WWW
« Reply #262 on: April 27, 2012, 03:51:04 PM »

Thanks
Dave

Someone was asking yesterday.  The blinds will stay the same (day2 starts at 1,500/3000) but the clock will go from 30 minutes to 40 minutes!

rex008

View Profile WWW
« Reply #263 on: April 27, 2012, 03:57:19 PM »

Just curious - do DTD have tourney chips higher than 25000? I know Stars had 100k for the UKIPT, but I've never seen any DTD ones that size (shows where I've finished in big comps maybe).

With >30m chips in play, that's 1200x25k chips, so 60 stacks of 20, plus smaller ones if still in play. Could get a bit messy heads up Smiley.

Just wondering, fully expecting not to actually need to worry about this personally, obv...

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams
The secret to a happy life - "Never pass up a chance to have sex or appear on television." - Gore Vidal
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: April 27, 2012, 04:05:32 PM »

Just curious - do DTD have tourney chips higher than 25000? I know Stars had 100k for the UKIPT, but I've never seen any DTD ones that size (shows where I've finished in big comps maybe).

With >30m chips in play, that's 1200x25k chips, so 60 stacks of 20, plus smaller ones if still in play. Could get a bit messy heads up Smiley.

Just wondering, fully expecting not to actually need to worry about this personally, obv...
Yes they do have 100k chips.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #265 on: April 27, 2012, 04:27:22 PM »

Thin I have been in a tourney at DTD and had 100k chips riffling through my fingers brag imo

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: April 27, 2012, 04:32:43 PM »

Thin I have been in a tourney at DTD and had 100k chips riffling through my fingers brag imo
Lol. Not in this tourney tho Sad

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
rex008

View Profile WWW
« Reply #267 on: April 27, 2012, 05:05:29 PM »

Cool, ta, just wondered. Hopefully I'll find out for sure. Stranger things have happened. Not many, admittedly.

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #268 on: April 27, 2012, 05:22:48 PM »

Cool, ta, just wondered. Hopefully I'll find out for sure. Stranger things have happened. Not many, admittedly.

You could go and watch the final table?

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
LeeMcshane

The only difference between praying in a Church an

View Profile WWW
« Reply #269 on: April 27, 2012, 05:44:32 PM »

well had 64k then had my kings walk into aces t the looseds player on the table shit happens!!!! back tday thouhg going to go for broke!!

The only difference between praying in a Church and praying at the poker table is that when you pray at the poker table you really mean it.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: