blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 12, 2024, 07:45:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272987 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  DTD £1m GTE UKIPT Nottingham
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 ... 28 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD £1m GTE UKIPT Nottingham  (Read 51584 times)
robyong

View Profile WWW
« Reply #315 on: April 07, 2012, 11:55:47 AM »

I only have 21 seats left for Thursday Day 1b, if you can ONLY play that day you need to either;

1. Buy on on Pokerstars Client
2. Buy in at DTD Shop or DTD Club
3. Find me at the Irish Open!
4. PM me on here IF you know me personally and make payment arrangements

Here are the latest numbers;

UKIPT Summary 7/4/2012         Total
PokerStars Qualifers         551
PokerStars Direct Buy-Ins         223
PokerStars Players         774
DTD Qualifers         250
DTD Shop Buy-Ins         128
DTD Cash Desk Buy-Ins         93
DTD Players         478
Total Players         1,252
GTE Shortfall Players      177

Cheers Rob
Nicola Dusk Till Dawn

£250,000 GTD £60 GRAND PRIX 22ND - 29TH SEPT 2013

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: April 07, 2012, 12:18:40 PM »

I queried the email on the 2nd

>Sorry for asking stupid questions.
>
>I entered 1c in the pokerstars client for direct buy in a week or so ago, does that mean I have got day 1c or something else?
>
>I am already a member of dusk til dawn do I still complete the top link?

reply was sent on the 3rd as follows.

You bought your entry directly to play Day 1C, you will play on the day you bought for. I can confirm you are registered to play Day 1C.

If you are a Dusk Till Dawn member, there is no need to register again.

Having read this thread I am now confused again.  Sad

Hi,

Sorry Doobs, one of the inbox team must have the incorrect information, I will make sure I go through with them again.

To clarify, we need everyone who bought in/satellited via PokerStars to complete this form regardless of whether they hold DTD membership already.

Cheers!

Someone needs to make DTD support aware of having to reg even if you are a member. Last week I tried to reg using the link from the PS email. After completeing the form I was informed that my email was already in use. I then contacted DTD live support who told me I didn't need to fill in the form as I was already a member. I pointed out that it asks you to fill it in even if you are a member and was told it was not neccessary. I have tried again today and this time the link worked.

I'm assuming I don't need to bring ID to the club on the day as I'm already a member?
Hi Kev

You have done the right thing as you do need to fill the form in. I have reminded the support staff too, it is a bit confusing as usually this would not be the case for our own tournaments.

You will not need to bring ID if you are already a member.

Nicola Dusk Till Dawn

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: April 07, 2012, 12:24:07 PM »

I queried the email on the 2nd

>Sorry for asking stupid questions.
>
>I entered 1c in the pokerstars client for direct buy in a week or so ago, does that mean I have got day 1c or something else?
>
>I am already a member of dusk til dawn do I still complete the top link?

reply was sent on the 3rd as follows.

You bought your entry directly to play Day 1C, you will play on the day you bought for. I can confirm you are registered to play Day 1C.

If you are a Dusk Till Dawn member, there is no need to register again.

Having read this thread I am now confused again.  Sad

Hi,

Sorry Doobs, one of the inbox team must have the incorrect information, I will make sure I go through with them again.

To clarify, we need everyone who bought in/satellited via PokerStars to complete this form regardless of whether they hold DTD membership already.

Cheers!

Someone needs to make DTD support aware of having to reg even if you are a member. Last week I tried to reg using the link from the PS email. After completeing the form I was informed that my email was already in use. I then contacted DTD live support who told me I didn't need to fill in the form as I was already a member. I pointed out that it asks you to fill it in even if you are a member and was told it was not neccessary. I have tried again today and this time the link worked.

I'm assuming I don't need to bring ID to the club on the day as I'm already a member?

I filled in the form and was told my membershipcard would be waiting for me at the desk.  I assume as I have moved address and/or email and/or put a typo in somehwere, it has recognised me as a new member.   Presumably I can now benefit two lots of spam on my phone and over two email accounts.  Dunno if this means I can re-enter though!

Your accounts will be recognised as the same based on your name and date of birth, someone may contact you to confirm if all your other details have changed.

Nicola Dusk Till Dawn

View Profile
« Reply #318 on: April 07, 2012, 12:26:05 PM »

They tend to airbrush people no matter how great they look - Liv's stunning.

Also how many runners does the early bird sat need to go off?
It's 14. The cut of is 6.26pm as it cuts out early if 14 people aren't registered (very frustrating but it's a network setting we can't change)

Nicola Dusk Till Dawn

View Profile
« Reply #319 on: April 07, 2012, 12:39:27 PM »

I'd love to play the satellites tonight and tomorrow but there's no way I can be at the club for the start of any day 1.

If I happened to win a seat would it be possible to have the cash kept behind the counter to be used for late reg on Wednesday?

If I can't do that unfortunately there's no way I can play the sats Sad

There are no late reg's for the UKIPT only alternates. Spoke to Nick and Nicola and they say you'd have to have chips in play from the start

If there are no late regs allowed does that mean all entry fees including alternates must be paid by noon each day?

Seems crazy.

So if I turn up at 5 o'clock with my £770 and there's seats available I'm not going to be able to play?

Not the best way of hitting that million.
Yes you will be able to play however you will join the alternates list. Although we expect 100+ alternates to be sat each day we can't guarantee everyone on the list a seat therefore we recommend that players who win a satellite have their entries in from the start, as we will have a long list of alternates for 1C already.

Nicola Dusk Till Dawn

View Profile
« Reply #320 on: April 07, 2012, 12:43:10 PM »

Hi Guys

Just to clarify.

There are less than 200 seats left for the 450 starting cap per day therefore we anticipate each day having an alternates list, if all alternates get sat during the 6 levels and you then arrive you would be a late reg. In both cases you will be sat with your full starting stack, however, if the alternates list is still being sat at the end of level 6 players will then have the option to wait for a seat or take a refund, we obviously hope this doesnt happen and that all alternates are sat before the end of the 6th level.

Cheers

ACES
Is it day 1a the only day left with seats available ?
Limited seats are still available for 1B too.

Nicola Dusk Till Dawn

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: April 07, 2012, 12:45:01 PM »

I have already bought into day 1c (brag) although I am thinking of supporting the satty's tomorrow, if I bink a seat in the satty what options do I have? Would this be 770 credit for future tourneys or would I get the cash alternative?
You will have the option to transfer the seat to a friend or receive a refund for the seat you bought in with but not the satellite win. It's the same difference but just the way it works.

$muszlesz$

View Profile WWW
« Reply #322 on: April 07, 2012, 04:59:46 PM »

how many seats left for 1a i missed the bank this mornin so now have to wait for tuesday??

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #323 on: April 07, 2012, 07:46:55 PM »

UKIPT Satellite £50+6

10 seats guaranteed

Starts at 8pm, late reg til 10.30pm

£1500 overlay last night

Currently has 12 runners

Will be a bigger overlay tonight if you can get here and want a great chance to qualify

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Nicola Dusk Till Dawn

View Profile
« Reply #324 on: April 07, 2012, 08:28:28 PM »

how many seats left for 1a i missed the bank this mornin so now have to wait for tuesday??

Roughly 150 seats available for 1A Tuesday should be fine but possibly the last day you can buy in. I there another way you can pay? I.e deposit into your online account or buy in though the online shop, send a wire transfer! Message me if you need help with any of the above Smiley

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: April 08, 2012, 02:13:01 AM »

Do you see the side events getting canceled due to accomadating all the alternates for the first few hours?

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: April 08, 2012, 09:59:30 AM »

There was another £1500 overlay in the UKIPT satellite last night and at 2pm today DTD has another 10 seats guaranteed for £50+6 in a Live Satellite, could be the best value of all of them!  There are less than 20 seats left in day 1b of the UKIPT so will be sold out today and Day 1a is almost a certainty to be sold out

My eyes are open wide
Nicola Dusk Till Dawn

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: April 08, 2012, 10:08:28 AM »

Hi Guys

Qualify for the UKIPT today at 2pm & 8pm a total of 15 seats guaranteed live at Dusk Till Dawn!! Only £50 to be in with a chance of playing for a £1 Million prize pool!

Plus Day 2 today of our 150 Deepstack. We had a total of 725 entries bringing the prize pool to £108,000! 111 players remain, follow the live updates on here or on our website - http://www.dusktilldawnpokerclub.com/live.php.

Cheers Nicola

Skgv

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: April 08, 2012, 11:14:27 AM »

Roughly 150 seats available for 1A Tuesday should be fine but possibly the last day you can buy in. I there another way you can pay? I.e deposit into your online account or buy in though the online shop, send a wire transfer! Message me if you need help with any of the above Smiley
Bit confused what day is day 1 a for ukipt ? is there 3 or 4 starting days ?
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: April 08, 2012, 11:19:17 AM »

Bit confused what day is day 1 a for ukipt ? is there 3 or 4 starting days ?

3, Wed, Thirs, Fri

1c Fri is sold out

1b Thurs small mumber of seats

1a more seats, but will sell out before Wed.

My eyes are open wide
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 ... 28 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: