blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 11:20:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272619 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Tournament Staking Package SOLD OUT
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tournament Staking Package SOLD OUT  (Read 25578 times)
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: July 10, 2012, 10:11:26 AM »

Seems quite an international field for a game in Plymouth  Smiley
You would think so!

The Belgium guy was a poker 770 pro and all badged up but Vinny Herbertmobbed him and you would not have been impressed mate!

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 21, 2012, 12:12:09 PM »

Driving up to DTD in about an hour for the £100 Grand Prix 200k euro.

We are firing just 2 bullets at this if required as need to be back down south tomorrow so will re-enter today if needed which if the full £200 is used leaves £250 in the kitty and enough for the August Deepstack in 2 weekends time**

**I actually shipped a satellite last night to this when there was an overlay which entitles me to a golden chip so in the interests of transparency if we are uber lucky enough to WIN (final table does not count for deepstacks) outright I get a CPP package which WILL roll over any percentages for stakers.

Will post updates from today later on!

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 21, 2012, 02:48:20 PM »

We are firing just 2 bullets at this if required as need to be back down south tomorrow so will re-enter today if needed which if the full £200 is used leaves £250 in the kitty and enough for the August Deepstack in 2 weekends time**

**I actually shipped a satellite last night to this when there was an overlay which entitles me to a golden chip so in the interests of transparency if we are uber lucky enough to WIN (final table does not count for deepstacks) outright I get a CPP package which WILL roll over any percentages for stakers.

Are you playing all the online sats with stake money or out of your own sky rocket. Nice gesture to give everyone that extra CPP shot but would they really expect that.

Did you manage to get any grand prix golden chips

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 21, 2012, 04:57:20 PM »

Are you playing all the online sats with stake money or out of your own sky rocket. Nice gesture to give everyone that extra CPP shot but would they really expect that.

Only play them if value or 10 seats so with 1/6 getting a seat yday it was worth a spin.
I play them on own dime and as Flushy/Dylan/Dubai & Tikay were good enough to give me a spin initially and the event in question is on the stake it is only fair imo.
Imagine the grief I would get off Keys if I somehow won the event in August and never said anything!!!

Anyway I'm a million!

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 21, 2012, 05:47:24 PM »

Only play them if value or 10 seats so with 1/6 getting a seat yday it was worth a spin.
I play them on own dime and as Flushy/Dylan/Dubai & Tikay were good enough to give me a spin initially and the event in question is on the stake it is only fair imo.
Imagine the grief I would get off Keys if I somehow won the event in August and never said anything!!!

Anyway I'm a million!
If there is any justice in the world we would both be in st kitts.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 21, 2012, 05:48:57 PM »

Anyway I'm a million!
Stop quoting your favourite Lemar song!

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 21, 2012, 06:19:22 PM »

Anyway I'm a million!
Stop quoting your favourite Lemar song!
Lol.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 21, 2012, 09:12:33 PM »

2nd break 16k  coming back with 20bigs.
Been a massive grind and was stuck with 10bbs for 3levels

No re-entry needed so just £100 used

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 21, 2012, 11:41:26 PM »

Good luck Rich.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 22, 2012, 04:08:29 PM »

Good luck Rich.
Cheers Pops but it was to no avail as we jammed 15bbs from the button with over a limp and a raise only to find the SB reship with Queens but we are up again today and having another go...

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 22, 2012, 04:29:13 PM »

Good luck Rich.
Cheers Pops but it was to no avail as we jammed 15bbs from the button with over a limp and a raise only to find the SB reship with Queens but we are up again today and having another go...

Lol.

Fold sometimes! Wink

Good luck mate.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 22, 2012, 04:33:58 PM »

Good luck Rich.

Lol.

Fold sometimes! Wink

Good luck mate.
but they were green!!!!

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 22, 2012, 07:02:12 PM »

24500 first break  avg 17500  blinds going 2/4/50

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 22, 2012, 09:13:18 PM »

39k going into level 8  4/8/100
Avg 23k

Leatherman

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 22, 2012, 10:18:56 PM »

39k going into level 8  4/8/100
Avg 23k

Good luck pal

Satellite King
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: