blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:37:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Tournament Staking Package SOLD OUT
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tournament Staking Package SOLD OUT  (Read 25463 times)
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: July 22, 2012, 10:42:29 PM »

64k blinds going 8/16/200  avg 49k

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 23, 2012, 01:07:45 AM »

218k going into last level  2/4000/500  only 21left from starters today and avg stack is 122k

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 23, 2012, 01:50:03 AM »

Bagged up 240k exactly with blinds coming back  2500/5000/500
Avg stack on our day was 142500

Lets gogogogo

celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 23, 2012, 02:33:33 AM »

glgl fish.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 23, 2012, 03:13:36 AM »

Oioi good luck m8!!

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 23, 2012, 03:16:24 AM »

Beast

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Leatherman

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 23, 2012, 04:37:57 AM »

Bagged up 240k exactly with blinds coming back  2500/5000/500
Avg stack on our day was 142500

Lets gogogogo

Yesss well done pal

Satellite King
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 23, 2012, 07:14:37 AM »

Jeez, we are having some value with this Rich!

When do you go back, is is this coming weekend?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 23, 2012, 08:26:15 AM »

I think it's called "VARIANCE"  Wink

Oh I shall remind you of the value bit when I put up my next thread and woe betide you if you don't protect me from the staking police!!

We return Saturday for a 3pm start.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: July 23, 2012, 08:32:41 AM »

Oh I shall remind you of the value bit when I put up my next thread and woe betide you if you don't protect me from the staking police!!

Good luck on Saturday mate.

How is being a Dad working out, & how is your beautiful baby?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 23, 2012, 08:44:10 AM »

Good luck on Saturday mate.

How is being a Dad working out, & how is your beautiful baby?
Very good thank you, I think we were very lucky that we have a really good boy (so far) and Petra is amazing!!

They are both in Slovakia at the moment for 10 days seeing her family which gives her a little break and me a chance to do that list of jobs around the house she left me qualify for Saturday.

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 23, 2012, 01:26:16 PM »

DAY 1 GRAND PRIX TOURNEY REPORT

Well I had planned on just playing Saturday and after falling short I needed to be back down in Essex Sunday morning as needed to do a couple of hours in the office but being the sicko I am decided to drive back up to Notts and play the Sunday 1b option as well as a final shot at this event due to the likelyhood of a big overlay.

I chipped up to 24k from 15k fairly quickly in a series of small pots and one where I raised utg at 25/50 to 150 with  and get flatted in 5 spots and we see a  board and after a 1/2 pot cbet I have thinned the field to 4 and we see a turn of  which I check with the intention of giving up obv but it checks around and we see the nut card for me imo with the so I take a stab betting just over half pot and everyone folds with Wadey declaring he folds a set but the very next hand I get moved to another table.

This new table was ok and the players were quite tight so it gave me the opportunity to be table captain and I got a guy to gift me his chips when he raises UTG  and we have  and flat as although I dont love flatting, the villain is UTG and will defo peel plus there was a shortie in the blinds so if he shoves and UTG 4b's then I can get out of the way. We saw a  two hearts flop and the villain leads for 2/3 pot and we just flat and on the  turn he jams for 1.5x pot drawing dead with  and we are up to 50k.

A steady few levels before another table change and we get another oppo to gift us some chips when having not played a hand for 40mins on my new table, Chinese Simon flats at 500/1000 from the Hi-jack and brings along the co and we iso to 3200 with  three diamonds otb and both come along for the ride   we flop another set on  three clubs two hearts and after both players check we continue the lead for 4200 with just Simon calling, the turn houses us up with the  two spades and I decide checking is the best option against this villain to give him a chance to bluff the river and when the  rolls off he bets 5500 and we dwell and then after a minute or so ship the rest of our betting discs forward and he snaps with 2/7 for the underfull and probably wishing he had not chosen to call a raise oop with his hand.

Going into the last 2 levels I had chiopped up steadily to 125k when I receive my final table break and we were down to 3 tables so as I sat down I got the obligatory "Welcome to the table" hand after posting my BB when I received the rather pleasant "BOOTS" and after a min raise from Frank Flanagan an older gentleman I just over min 3b to 14k at 1500/3000 over his 6k open and am delighted when after a short dwell he anounces all in and moves forward 100k and he immediately says "ooopps" sheepishly turning over KJo we need to swerve the Tenball on a Q93 flop but as my good friend Dubai says "it's 2012 so we all win" and we move to 225k with one level remaining.

The final level was a case of just min raising all the people who had locked up for the day to maintain our possy and bagged up 240k going back Saturday starting at 3pm with the blinds going 2500/5000/500

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 23, 2012, 02:43:02 PM »

The staking thread that just never stops giving.

What an abs boss, wpwp and glgl binking, again.
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 23, 2012, 02:43:44 PM »

The staking thread that just never stops giving.

What an abs boss, wpwp and glgl binking, again.
Cheers Monda

flushthemout

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 23, 2012, 10:25:35 PM »

nice one Rich, might have another bullet on Friday, or come for a bit of cash!!!

Your only on this Planet once.......... so enjoy
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: