blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 12:46:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272627 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  PokerStars UKIPT Nottingham £1m Guaranteed: Day1c
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 ... 32 Go Down Print
Author Topic: PokerStars UKIPT Nottingham £1m Guaranteed: Day1c  (Read 102009 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: April 13, 2012, 06:11:26 PM »

Claypole and Chantler, Chantler on 41,000

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Ricey99
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: April 13, 2012, 06:16:23 PM »

Thanks. Any chance of the same for david Clark (snr)?
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: April 13, 2012, 06:17:15 PM »

Rob Yong joins the competition, sat between Hawes and Ellwood

Click to see full-size image.

http://media.avclub.com/images/articles/article/40009/supergrass_jpg_627x325_crop_upscale_q85.jpg

no idea how to get the image but deffinatly middle
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: April 13, 2012, 06:19:26 PM »

Out in first hand after break, gutted. Had so many good spots and never hit. Level 1 lost with QQ vs KJ. kept getting Ak/Aq and missed EVERY flop. Had 4xmid pocket pair, 3 over cards on every flop.

Then had AK on K high flop (2 spades). Got 4 bet all in and had to fold it.

you 3bet folded ak on kxxss?!?!

I'm not being funny (because anyone will tell you I have no sense of humour) but if you weren't sat at my table and hadn't observed the play up until then and the hand in question, why do you feel the need to critique my play?  I went with my read.  I actually put him on AA minimum when he 4 bet all-in.  At the time I had 120bbs.

sorry for putting too many "?"s generally try to give constructive feedback to blondes. May I ask what your reason was for 3betting the flop? General in poker when one decides to annoucne bet it is for one of two possible reasons.

1) to get value - get a worse hand to call, or to induce a raise

2) to bluff - to get a better hand to fold

i'll take away 1 as we folded so were obviously not inducing.., which leaves us with 2, I cant for the life of me expect that you expect the guy to fold a set or Aces. So to clarify, we bet, he raises and we put the 3rd bet in for what reason exactly?

very sorry if I came across negatively, I actually previously thought you were a solid/competent grinder so was just v.surprised that one would choose to take such a line.

sorry again.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
brookie

View Profile
« Reply #244 on: April 13, 2012, 06:19:49 PM »

graet work there m8 please keep it up
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #245 on: April 13, 2012, 06:20:49 PM »

classic hendon mob herbie, does it show every tournament you haven't cashed on over x period? what exactly does it prove?!

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #246 on: April 13, 2012, 06:26:33 PM »

Veronika Pavlovka is joint chip leader with 80,000

Pictured above

Czech, won the main event of the French Poker Series Evian Snowfest 3 weeks ago for 70k

Observers commented that her game remninded them of Annette15

My eyes are open wide
MLHMLH

View Profile
« Reply #247 on: April 13, 2012, 06:27:07 PM »

Out in first hand after break, gutted. Had so many good spots and never hit. Level 1 lost with QQ vs KJ. kept getting Ak/Aq and missed EVERY flop. Had 4xmid pocket pair, 3 over cards on every flop.

I'm not being funny (because anyone will tell you I have no sense of humour) but if you weren't sat at my table and hadn't observed the play up until then and the hand in question, why do you feel the need to critique my play?  I went with my read.  I actually put him on AA minimum when he 4 bet all-in.  At the time I had 120bbs.

sorry for putting too many "?"s generally try to give constructive feedback to blondes. May I ask what your reason was for 3betting the flop? General in poker when one decides to annoucne bet it is for one of two possible reasons.

i'll take away 1 as we folded so were obviously not inducing.., which leaves us with 2, I cant for the life of me expect that you expect the guy to fold a set or Aces. So to clarify, we bet, he raises and we put the 3rd bet in for what reason exactly?

very sorry if I came across negatively, I actually previously thought you were a solid/competent grinder so was just v.surprised that one would choose to take such a line.

sorry again.

No need to apologise, I appreciate the feedback.  Why would you discount 1?  I had a big enough stack to 3 bet for value here (and bear in mind that there was a flush and straight draw on the board so a call here is bad imo when I don't have the draw) but when he went over the top again, I took the line that I must be behind and didn't really want to donk off my 120 bigs in level 2 with top pair, top kicker.  
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #248 on: April 13, 2012, 06:28:16 PM »

Thanks. Any chance of the same for david Clark (snr)?

My eyes are open wide
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #249 on: April 13, 2012, 06:28:25 PM »

classic hendon mob herbie, does it show every tournament you haven't cashed on over x period? what exactly does it prove?!
You know I'm only messing Patrick even tho it amuses me. Lets not fall out. I am pretty sure Michelle has been playing on line with bad beat? right back to the days of laddies being number 1.

Is It too much to ask for a little respect for these people as they have both just been knocked out of a competition that was gonna pay for a new house. It's a little raw and people are at their most sensitive. I dread being on the final table Monday because people are gonna find me out too Wink

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #250 on: April 13, 2012, 06:29:11 PM »

Paul McTaggart, Boba Fett 45,000

My eyes are open wide
jonnyk

View Profile
« Reply #251 on: April 13, 2012, 06:29:21 PM »

I won't go into details but my 77 < 10 6o. Not a great day. Shame.

Really need to learn how to peel 3 bet pots with air and hit.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #252 on: April 13, 2012, 06:29:55 PM »

sorry again.

No need to apologise, I appreciate the feedback.  Why would you discount 1?  I had a big enough stack to 3 bet for value here (and bear in mind that there was a flush and straight draw on the board so a call here is bad imo when I don't have the draw) but when he went over the top again, I took the line that I must be behind and didn't really want to donk off my 120 bigs in level 2 with top pair, top kicker.  

But what is the value? Given you 3bet the flop, you have to expect that he will generally jam or fold, there are flush draws out so once we have 3bet even if a small 5 of the time he has aces hes going to have AK and flush draws enough for us to make a profitable call, if we dont want to commit to the hand then we could take a lower variance route and just call his first bet and let him keep bluffing and bet later on in the hand if he checks to us, as we assume he would bet >ak on each and every street.

sorry again and unlucky today. nice cash in vegas Smiley

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #253 on: April 13, 2012, 06:30:03 PM »

Other chip leader Nick Woodward 80,000 representing Main Event Travel

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile