blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 11:28:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272577 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  <To Be Deleted>
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: <To Be Deleted>  (Read 39777 times)
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: April 14, 2013, 06:30:10 PM »

Glad to see diary back on track.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 14, 2013, 06:43:13 PM »

Glad to see diary back on track.

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 14, 2013, 09:01:43 PM »

Can mods please move this to the Diaries & Blogs forum, I'd like to hear from Tom High on his recent success in the Monte Carlo super mega satellite at Dusk Till Dawn. Thanks.

He is gutted a writer of his stature has been forgotten, his diary cast asunder. 

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
Pinchop73

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 14, 2013, 09:11:05 PM »

Tell me more about the Sunday Kickoff. Smiley glgl son!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 09:15:32 PM by Pinchop73 » Logged

First they came for the nits, and I did not speak out because I was not a nit
Pinchop73

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 14, 2013, 09:21:25 PM »

Pissflaps of hell. Unlucky Thomas

First they came for the nits, and I did not speak out because I was not a nit
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 03, 2013, 01:08:47 PM »

Oioioi

Grats on making day2 in this weekends £150 from the online leg.

Really hope this weekend kickstarts the diary for you like it did for your housemate!!

Diaries FTW

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #126 on: May 03, 2013, 01:36:52 PM »

This is my favourite diary. 

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 03, 2013, 05:54:17 PM »

Oioioi

Grats on making day2 in this weekends £150 from the online leg.

Really hope this weekend kickstarts the diary for you like it did for your housemate!!

Diaries FTW
wp. (Al should definitely set up Mr. High's phone to beep like he has his own set up for that prose stuff)

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 08, 2013, 05:21:36 PM »

Congrats on the score yesterday WRTC. Are you planning to follow in the footsteps of your hero Viktor by playing many SCOOP events?

One year on from the birth of this my favourite diary on blonde, with SCOOP starting on Sunday, how would you say your game has progressed since the series last year? 

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 08, 2013, 07:16:33 PM »

Congrats on the score yesterday WRTC. Are you planning to follow in the footsteps of your hero Viktor by playing many SCOOP events?

One year on from the birth of this my favourite diary on blonde, with SCOOP starting on Sunday, how would you say your game has progressed since the series last year? 

My favourite thing about the diary is the writer always leaves us wanting more... Also thread title is incredible

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 28, 2013, 04:14:11 AM »

After beating a 8240 field in the SCOOP Event #2-M for the $247,200 first prize, Victor Blom is on the verge of winning back to back SCOOP events, with a very deep run in the $530+R SCOOP Event #3-H. He is currently heads-up against a Romanian player 'Ruxandescu', battling it out for the $160,000 first place.

It's pretty insane to run deep in two SCOOP events in one year, yet alone back to back... and with the potential to win both.

Many people, me included, have been sceptical as to how good Isildur1 really is, with his massive cash-game swings, winning and losing $1,000,000 in a day on a regular basis for periods of his short career thus far. He has really shown his class here though... a real talent and great for the game with his fearless playing style

I would imagine he is a firm favourite now, currently with a 3:2 chiplead and I can't imagine the $40k pay-jump is of great concern to the Swedish pro.

Hi Tom,

Isildur being heads up in the SCOOP $10k Main brought a few questions to my mind, and what better place to ask them, and who better to ask them to that your good self.

I know you are watching him play right now, perhaps you are even writing another article similar to the one above you wrote 12 months ago.

What do you think it is about Isildur that makes him a cut above the rest? Do you think he is THE best?

If you were to spend a weekend with him, what would you do and why?

It's a shame to see you haven't kept up with this diary. I know you had great plans for it. Perhaps your hero's great success today will inspire it's rebirth. I hope so.

Kind Regards,

Alex

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
WotRTheChances
MinRaiseFTW, WotRTheChances, Quelles_Sont

#Team_Eureka

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 28, 2013, 05:36:46 PM »

After beating a 8240 field in the SCOOP Event #2-M for the $247,200 first prize, Victor Blom is on the verge of winning back to back SCOOP events, with a very deep run in the $530+R SCOOP Event #3-H. He is currently heads-up against a Romanian player 'Ruxandescu', battling it out for the $160,000 first place.

It's pretty insane to run deep in two SCOOP events in one year, yet alone back to back... and with the potential to win both.

Many people, me included, have been sceptical as to how good Isildur1 really is, with his massive cash-game swings, winning and losing $1,000,000 in a day on a regular basis for periods of his short career thus far. He has really shown his class here though... a real talent and great for the game with his fearless playing style

I would imagine he is a firm favourite now, currently with a 3:2 chiplead and I can't imagine the $40k pay-jump is of great concern to the Swedish pro.

Hi Tom,

Isildur being heads up in the SCOOP $10k Main brought a few questions to my mind, and what better place to ask them, and who better to ask them to that your good self.

I know you are watching him play right now, perhaps you are even writing another article similar to the one above you wrote 12 months ago.

What do you think it is about Isildur that makes him a cut above the rest? Do you think he is THE best?

If you were to spend a weekend with him, what would you do and why?

It's a shame to see you haven't kept up with this diary. I know you had great plans for it. Perhaps your hero's great success today will inspire it's rebirth. I hope so.

Kind Regards,

Alex

I see he won. What a boss. He's got to be up there. Crushing cash online this year too.
Unfortunately I don't generally fantasise aboutspending weekends away with men Alex... sorry to disappoint.
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 28, 2013, 05:45:53 PM »

Thanks for the responses WotR.

Any plans for Vegas?

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW