blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 03:38:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272574 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  $2k scoop spot
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: $2k scoop spot  (Read 32323 times)
Pinchop73

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2012, 05:03:39 PM »

You've forgot Mement and rdcrsn in that list Trigg.

First they came for the nits, and I did not speak out because I was not a nit
Pinchop73

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2012, 05:37:21 PM »

Fwiw I think he can take this line with Ks9s,Qs9s,Qs8s and really not much else.

As in I really don't think he c/c's the turn with any KQ combos other than KsQs, and I really think he flats this specific hand pre.

First they came for the nits, and I did not speak out because I was not a nit
Mondeoman

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 16, 2012, 06:10:03 PM »

In my experience when somebody takes this line they usually have it - however you having the As makes a huge difference.  Hes trying to rep a nut hand and you have a lot of them blocked. 
I Dont think he has a strong draw with no showdown on the turn as id expect him to barrel these himself.  So id put him on either 3sXs (but hes unlikely to have a 3x hand here id guess) or a KsJx, Ks10x type hand.  So i call and expect to see KsJx often enough.

Whollyflush

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 16, 2012, 06:14:14 PM »

In my experience when somebody takes this line they usually have it - however you having the As makes a huge difference.  Hes trying to rep a nut hand and you have a lot of them blocked. 
I Dont think he has a strong draw with no showdown on the turn as id expect him to barrel these himself.  So id put him on either 3sXs (but hes unlikely to have a 3x hand here id guess) or a KsJx, Ks10x type hand.  So i call and expect to see KsJx often enough.

this for me, only bluffs i can think that mite take this line are something like JQ/KJ one spade, in reality i think he turns up with JQss/KQss/KJss most of the time.

@whollyflush on twitter
Mondeoman

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 16, 2012, 06:31:36 PM »

and 10s are on the board though and we have As which is why id call
NigDawG

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 16, 2012, 07:05:23 PM »

lol comedy thread

no idea who this aaron guy is but pretty ballsy to come into a pha thread about a $2k hand and not only butcher fundamental thinking, but tell everyone else they are wrong, with no logical explanation as to why.

aaron, several people have tried to help you in this thread by talking through the fundamentals you are at issue with. i strongly suggest you go back and thoroughly re-read those posts. maybe even start a new thread to discuss them in more detail. if you go in with an open mind people will be more enthusiastic about talking and helping

Christopher Brammer
Whollyflush

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 16, 2012, 07:13:47 PM »

and 10s are on the board though and we have As which is why id call

ahh sorry, makes it alot more interesting horrible spot.

@whollyflush on twitter
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 16, 2012, 07:14:25 PM »

Can you quote me on where I have said anyone is wrong?

Thanks.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 16, 2012, 07:19:48 PM »

Can you quote me on where I have said anyone is wrong?

Thanks.

Just quote all of your posts itt including the ones you deleted.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 16, 2012, 07:40:50 PM »

Flatting with AJ in that position in a Two Clubs or $2k buyin is totally ridic.

I have no idea what the guy has, but what I can see from this, is that you have made a donk call. All that action and you have called with AJ?

Terrible call imo.

I think this hand has been played terrible, I would be passing pre-flop to another raise.

There is no point in looking at %. They are only useful if you know what the other player had 

claypole

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 16, 2012, 07:43:16 PM »

Best of Blonde potential
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 16, 2012, 07:46:38 PM »

I have no idea what the guy has, but what I can see from this, is that you have made a donk call. All that action and you have called with AJ?

Terrible call imo.

I think this hand has been played terrible, I would be passing pre-flop to another raise.

There is no point in looking at %. They are only useful if you know what the other player had 
Starting to think Aaron ain't the prick I at first thought he was.

He might just be on another level Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 16, 2012, 07:58:39 PM »

Terrible call imo.

Starting to think Aaron ain't the prick I at first thought he was.

He might just be on another level Smiley

if its who i think it is hes deadly serious.

aaron u hero.
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 16, 2012, 08:15:22 PM »

the thing is, although Dave said otherwise, people really shouldn't post in places that they don't play their selves.  Posting, asking questions is one thing, but coming in calling something a donk call and preaching is totally out of line and spoils PHA imo.

with respect fella, you posted a set of selections on the tips for Tikay thread on Sunday which made it very clear that you don't gamble very frequently, you tipped them up at miles away from top price and the explanations for the bets included' Newcastle fans will be making lots of noise'. You even posted that the price on Gary Neville making the England squad was 1/4 yesterday

Its a bit rich to tell someone not to post on this thread because they aren't involved at this level when you basically did that exact thing on Sunday in the Tips thread.

If we start telling people which threads they can and cannot post in then its going to be very quiet around here.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
GamblingPays

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 16, 2012, 08:42:12 PM »

Epic thread, sorry about the poster "aaron1867" my 2 year old boy jumped on the PC and created the account !

Regarding the hand although it's extremely tough to defy your opponents hand as his line makes little sense, in all my years of playing decent mtts with a sick slow structure vs solid regs they just always have it here. I would volley the cat, punch the screen hate life and fold !
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: