blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 07:53:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272603 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Euro 2012 betting thread
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Euro 2012 betting thread  (Read 26188 times)
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2012, 12:48:06 PM »

1992    Henrik Larsen
 Karlheinz Riedle
 Dennis Bergkamp
 Tomas Brolin   3
1996    Alan Shearer   5
2000    Patrick Kluivert
 Savo Milošević   5
2004    Milan Baroš   5
2008    David Villa   4

Would tend to agree 4 should be enough this year especially with no sides looking particularly weak this time around

Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2012, 01:02:07 PM »

Maybe Spain will hose up, that does look the best squad on offer.

Just worried about the results at the end of last year when they lost to Italy, were outplayed at home to Scotland for spells then lost to England and struggled to overturn a 2-0 deficit away at Costa Rica to draw 2-2 late on.

It was like teams had worked them out.

Can't see myself lumping on them @ 5/2.

maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2012, 02:00:05 PM »

Just worried about the results at the end of last year when they lost to Italy, were outplayed at home to Scotland for spells then lost to England and struggled to overturn a 2-0 deficit away at Costa Rica to draw 2-2 late on.

I agree with Brent, they are probably the best team but I dont think the gap between them and the others is as big as in previous tournaments.

Im personally gonna have a nice bet on Italy. Since Prandelli took over they've played a lot more offensively and breezed through they qualifying as well as v good recent friendly results against Germany and Spain.

With the Cb's and Keeper being Barzagli, Chiellini and Buffon who have not lost a game all season and conceded a paltry 20 goals they have a very solid backline and alongside them attacking but defensively sound fullbacks Criscito and Maggio. In front of them the most likely trio of Pirlo (who completed more passes than Xavi) and is still a phenomenal footballer - maybe his last tournament? the other 2 being De Rossi and Marchisio.

Then the triangle up top with the all certainty being Cassano and then 2 from Giovinco/Di Natale and Balotelli.

With at least 5 being from Juve who have been brilliant this season and going to the Euros in good form, it will hopefully be see a good showing from the Azzurri.

Having watched an awful lot of European football this season (its my job) I would be having some of my hard earned on Italy.

Ps Italy dont meet Spain again til the final (as long as they get there!)

One time?
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2012, 02:04:50 PM »

Thats interesting mate, thanks

sweet potata!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2012, 02:14:07 PM »

Hate to break it to you Maldini but Italy are gonna get beaten by the mighty Irish, 1-0, Robbie Keane 83rd minute.
Snowball

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2012, 02:50:31 PM »

Hate to break it to you Maldini but Italy are gonna get beaten by the mighty Irish, 1-0, Robbie Keane 83rd minute.
McGeady was amazing yesterday, hopefully Keanes comments have spurred him on and he throws a few more performances like that in over in Poland.
The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2012, 03:16:05 PM »

I agree with Brent, they are probably the best team but I dont think the gap between them and the others is as big as in previous tournaments.

Im personally gonna have a nice bet on Italy. Since Prandelli took over they've played a lot more offensively and breezed through they qualifying as well as v good recent friendly results against Germany and Spain.

With the Cb's and Keeper being Barzagli, Chiellini and Buffon who have not lost a game all season and conceded a paltry 20 goals they have a very solid backline and alongside them attacking but defensively sound fullbacks Criscito and Maggio. In front of them the most likely trio of Pirlo (who completed more passes than Xavi) and is still a phenomenal footballer - maybe his last tournament? the other 2 being De Rossi and Marchisio.

Then the triangle up top with the all certainty being Cassano and then 2 from Giovinco/Di Natale and Balotelli.

With at least 5 being from Juve who have been brilliant this season and going to the Euros in good form, it will hopefully be see a good showing from the Azzurri.

Having watched an awful lot of European football this season (its my job) I would be having some of my hard earned on Italy.

Ps Italy dont meet Spain again til the final (as long as they get there!)

One time?

Loving Italy's midfield and the back four looks solid. I just worry about the goals. Ballotelli ftw.
maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2012, 03:32:45 PM »

94 world cup all over again!
a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2012, 03:45:58 PM »

Was also looking at some top goal scorer markets, if you think France might win, i beleive benzema was 20/1 for top goal scorer? ew pays top 4 i think. 

I wanted to bet on england top goal scorer for a sweat, however i didn't really know where to look. any thought on that one?

I've got a lil on Kerzhakov to be the top Russian goal scorer bet as tipped in the 'tips for tikay thread'

I really like both Germany and Holland to qualify from their group at 11/10, and this will probably be my main bet.  Not a huge price, but looking at the squads of each country, they look far better than both portugal and denmark's squads.

That is huge, were is this ?

Paddy power and ladbrokes both 11/10 for the dual forecast on both to qualify.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2012, 07:52:39 PM »

Was also looking at some top goal scorer markets, if you think France might win, i beleive benzema was 20/1 for top goal scorer? ew pays top 4 i think. 

I wanted to bet on england top goal scorer for a sweat, however i didn't really know where to look. any thought on that one?

I've got a lil on Kerzhakov to be the top Russian goal scorer bet as tipped in the 'tips for tikay thread'

I really like both Germany and Holland to qualify from their group at 11/10, and this will probably be my main bet.  Not a huge price, but looking at the squads of each country, they look far better than both portugal and denmark's squads.

That is huge, were is this ?

Paddy power and ladbrokes both 11/10 for the dual forecast on both to qualify.

Cheers.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2012, 08:28:33 PM »

evra is so shit

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2012, 08:29:26 PM »

On France/Benzema double at 150/1 and Holland/Llorente at 225/1
maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2012, 08:30:51 PM »

evra is so shit

guess your watching game v iceland?

france look v average in first half an hour, iceland always a threat
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2012, 08:35:14 PM »

rofls evra such a joke

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2012, 08:35:24 PM »

evra is so shit

guess your watching game v iceland?

france look v average in first half an hour, iceland always a threat

iceland 2 up
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: