blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:37:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Euro 2012 betting thread
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Euro 2012 betting thread  (Read 26201 times)
pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2012, 08:38:22 PM »

What's your line of work Maldini ? Sounds incred.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2012, 08:39:03 PM »

yeh mate, france defensively are so poor.

attacking wise we just got to sit back and let them play infront of us, they wont be able to break us down, then hit them on the counter, would play walcott on the left.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2012, 08:51:17 PM »

What's your line of work Maldini ? Sounds incred.

I work for an online in-play betting company, where you bet on the next outcome ie in football corners, free kicks, goals etc and cricket betting on every ball eg 1, 2, 3, 4 or 6 on both sides.

I pretty much follow the ball around the pitch adjusting prices, watching weird and wonderful games of football and cricket from around the world.

Cant complain especially with euros coming up!
pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2012, 08:58:23 PM »

Wal  thumbs up

maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2012, 09:51:26 PM »

france comeback to win 3-2, looked miles better when ribery came on
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2012, 09:52:48 PM »

yeh agreed. thought ben arfa had a good game, he, ribery and benzema could be a good front trio.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Waz1892

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2012, 11:24:25 PM »

Since Euro's stared in 1960, only once have the host(s) team(s) NOT finshed in the top 4.

Ukraine and Poland generally 33-1 (1/5 for top 4)

Carpe Diem
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2012, 11:54:19 AM »

Possibly not going to be the ideal preparation for Italy if this blows up a little more.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18232319

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2012, 12:19:23 PM »

Criscito out of Euros for Italy due to match fixing - good sign tho cos in 82 and 06 with scandal back home Italy won the world cup.

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2012, 12:57:52 PM »

Criscito out of Euros for Italy due to match fixing - good sign tho cos in 82 and 06 with scandal back home Italy won the world cup.

The sad thing tho Maldini is that example shows how long the game has been ill in Italy and how 30 years on it is still commonplace. Doesn't say much for the policing of the game or the deterrent of the sentences handed out either.

the  totonero case then only ended up being a platform for Paulo Rossi to become a national hero when in some other profession he would have been in jail along with many others. They banned him for three years and then made it two so it meant he would be eligible to play in the 1982 World cup and he top scored in the event and Italy won it. It's hardly a ringing endorsement of how seriously it's been treated when it's still rife tho is it?

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2012, 01:42:19 PM »

The sad thing tho Maldini is that example shows how long the game has been ill in Italy and how 30 years on it is still commonplace. Doesn't say much for the policing of the game or the deterrent of the sentences handed out either.

the  totonero case then only ended up being a platform for Paulo Rossi to become a national hero when in some other profession he would have been in jail along with many others. They banned him for three years and then made it two so it meant he would be eligible to play in the 1982 World cup and he top scored in the event and Italy won it. It's hardly a ringing endorsement of how seriously it's been treated when it's still rife tho is it?

Im just talking about reasons to back Italy for the euros not the issues regarding match fixing in Italy. Obviously match fixing is wrong.
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2012, 01:46:11 PM »

italy is rife with it but at least they are at last taking it seriously

without saying to much it goes on to different levels in most if not all countries imo

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2012, 01:50:51 PM »

Maldini, who are the first choice 1 or 2 up top for Italy please?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2012, 01:52:48 PM »

Maldini, who are the first choice 1 or 2 up top for Italy please?

Cassano and probably Balotelli ahead of Di Natale
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2012, 01:53:05 PM »

Im just talking about reasons to back Italy for the euros not the issues regarding match fixing in Italy. Obviously match fixing is wrong.

yes I see, what is worrying tho is that betting a team to win a tournament when some of their expected squad has been caught up in the scandal and possibly more to come is prob not a great spot until we know for sure what is going to happen before it starts.

You wouldn't want to be on now when you could prob still get the same price in 10 days when it will be clearer then if any other players are involved/likely to have been omitted. Obv the price can only go one way if it is bad news and will still be there if it is good. I see they have put back the announcement of the squad, do you know when they are going to make the announcement now?

cheers

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: