blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 07:14:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272772 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  30 months?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 30 months?  (Read 10179 times)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 21, 2012, 04:40:49 PM »

The justice system is ridic in my view.

Just look at the Ched Evans case, I still can't get my head around it.

Then you look at one I have just read on the Sky News app about two asain guys raping a 14 year old, if these people are found, they won't get much more than 5 year. It's so bad. You get some sort of long term and you are already at look at being out within half of it, you go and kill someone, you'll be out in three years. Sigh.

i know why would a guy who had everything at his feet rape a drunk woman Huh???
and yeah he should of gotten more for it

as for guys stranger raping anyone then they should be getting a minimium or 15 years

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 21, 2012, 04:47:04 PM »

Has anyone ever actually been giving a life sentence for three counts of petty theft ?

Agree the justice system is a joke but think the sentencing here is about right.

A thread would be much more warranted for instances such as recently when a hit and run driver killed someone and the judge is moaning about the fact he can't give him a stronger sentence and he gets summit like 2 years, complete disgrace.
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 21, 2012, 09:48:56 PM »

Has anyone ever actually been giving a life sentence for three counts of petty theft ?

Google Leandro Andrade.  Not wuite three counts of petty theft but pretty ridic nevertheless

bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 21, 2012, 11:37:10 PM »

Google Leandro Andrade.  Not wuite three counts of petty theft but pretty ridic nevertheless

Looks like he was a decent man who deserves leniency. What a load of cock. His first two crimes (which he got caught for) were house burglary. Just because his last two (he got caught for) crimes were stealing videos doesn't make him a saint. He's a criminal who got caught and deserves what he gets.

Ah! The element of surprise
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 21, 2012, 11:47:18 PM »

Looks like he was a decent man who deserves leniency. What a load of cock. His first two crimes (which he got caught for) were house burglary. Just because his last two (he got caught for) crimes were stealing videos doesn't make him a saint. He's a criminal who got caught and deserves what he gets.

50 years inside for house burglaries isnt what he deserves ffs if we locked people up for 50 years for crimes like that and worse then we might as well just turn london into a prison and employ the rest of the country to look after them

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 22, 2012, 12:07:57 AM »

50 years inside for house burglaries isnt what he deserves ffs if we locked people up for 50 years for crimes like that and worse then we might as well just turn london into a prison and employ the rest of the country to look after them

Lol, you just fixed the unemployment problem.

MintTrav

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 22, 2012, 12:29:33 AM »

Do you really believe that the punishments for all crimes should be the same? That we should not distinguish between levels of transgression? One of the problems with giving disproportionate punishments is that it narrows or eliminates the gap between them and punishments for much more serious crimes. If a petty thief gets the same punishment as a murderer, what does he have to lose? You are encouraging him to do everything he can, including carrying out extreme violence, to avoid being captured, as his punishment won't get any worse.
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 22, 2012, 01:26:57 AM »

Let's all give them a hug and send them on holiday. Why should we care about their human rights when they don't care about anybody else's. I know it's harsh but IMO it is justified. People don't have to commit crimes, people choose to commit them.

leethefish

winners never quit quitters never win

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 22, 2012, 07:39:23 AM »

if something terrible happened to ur nearest and dearest would you let the justice system do its job or would you seek your own justice?? 

say ur child wife was murdered or raped or both something pretty bad?
roughly 11 years ago.....
When Jade & Chloe where I think 2&1
My nephews took them to the shops to buy some sweets Luke and lee where about 9-10 years old.

Jade and Chloe could not decide what sweets they wanted and kept picking the up and putting them back

The shop keeper shouted at them (directed at the older two boys) "if you don't pick something I am going slap you and slap the baby's "

of course the four of them came home with Luke and lee in tears

I went straight to the shop and asked the guy if he threatened to slap my kids , I was shocked when he replied yes they kept touching my sweets!! WTF
So you threaten to slap them?
Yep

I got charged with racially aggrevated  assault !!!.....

For the record the racial part got dropped before court ( it was obvious it had nothing to do with race)
And when the magistrate asked the shop keeper if it was true ... Did you threaten to slap the two children he proudly said yes I did they where touching my sweets.

I got found not guilty.

When kids are involved yes I would seek my own justice!

http://www.ljwcarpenter.co.uk       

http://alzheimers.org.uk/

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 22, 2012, 10:50:43 AM »

if something terrible happened to ur nearest and dearest would you let the justice system do its job or would you seek your own justice?? 

My nephews took them to the shops to buy some sweets Luke and lee where about 9-10 years old.

Jade and Chloe could not decide what sweets they wanted and kept picking the up and putting them back

The shop keeper shouted at them (directed at the older two boys) "if you don't pick something I am going slap you and slap the baby's "

I went straight to the shop and asked the guy if he threatened to slap my kids , I was shocked when he replied yes they kept touching my sweets!! WTF
Yep

For the record the racial part got dropped before court ( it was obvious it had nothing to do with race)
And when the magistrate asked the shop keeper if it was true ... Did you threaten to slap the two children he proudly said yes I did they where touching my sweets.

I got found not guilty.

You let a 1 year old and a two year old go to the shops? Just looking at the 5 kids here I don't think I would let my niece and nephew 9 & 7 take the 3 boys who are 4 & 5.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 22, 2012, 11:21:08 AM »

Yep

I got found not guilty.

You let a 1 year old and a two year old go to the shops? Just looking at the 5 kids here I don't think I would let my niece and nephew 9 & 7 take the 3 boys who are 4 & 5.

Presumably you didn't get charged for assault for asking questions?

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
leethefish

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 22, 2012, 12:08:22 PM »

Yep

I got found not guilty.

My two where in a double push chair my nephews where 9&10 and the shop was 200 yards away!

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
leethefish

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 22, 2012, 12:09:08 PM »

Yep

I got found not guilty.

No

www.ageuk.org.uk/

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 22, 2012, 12:20:26 PM »

Yep

I got found not guilty.

No

Any elaboration Smiley

Just thought that maybe I would. Asked the wife if the kids could go to the shops and she said most definatly not. Have our streets become less safe in the last ten years or do we just think they have.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
leethefish

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 22, 2012, 12:26:07 PM »

Yep

I got found not guilty.

No

Any elaboration Smiley

Just thought that maybe I would. Asked the wife if the kids could go to the shops and she said most definatly not. Have our streets become less safe in the last ten years or do we just think they have.
He got a slap jase !
My 9 year old son goes tithe shop on his own ....only just this summer holiday

www.ageuk.org.uk/

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: