blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:01:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  The Official Help me choose thread.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Official Help me choose thread.  (Read 11885 times)
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2012, 08:26:53 AM »

States a lot cheaper

Cheers Paul

Ah! The element of surprise
taximan007

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2012, 06:05:42 AM »

I know all you 'kids' on here love your toys and gadgets so now I would appreciate your input in helping out an old man please.

I pod touch 4Th generation or 5Th generation ? What are the main differences? and is there any benefit to having one of these if you already have an I Phone?

I Pad 2 or the new I Pad, again what are the main differences?

Roxanne has an I Phone 4, and she is always googling IPods and IPads but never asks for anything especially as she knows our present financial situation, but me being shrewd/tight have managed to amass a 'secret stash' to be able to treat her this Christmas, which will probably the last one for a while...

All advice will be greatly appreciated many thanks in advance.......

humbled to be included alongside such esteemed people - thank you
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2012, 09:42:12 PM »

I know all you 'kids' on here love your toys and gadgets so now I would appreciate your input in helping out an old man please.

I pod touch 4Th generation or 5Th generation ? What are the main differences? and is there any benefit to having one of these if you already have an I Phone?
L
I Pad 2 or the new I Pad, again what are the main differences?

Roxanne has an I Phone 4, and she is always googling IPods and IPads but never asks for anything especially as she knows our present financial situation, but me being shrewd/tight have managed to amass a 'secret stash' to be able to treat her this Christmas, which will probably the last one for a while...

All advice will be greatly appreciated many thanks in advance.......

Don't know huge amount about iPods but tbh I got my kids them and no different to an iPhone... iPad 3 essentially the screen res is higher so not a lot in it..got mine iPad 2 for Xmas same as mine..it's the nuts.. Also my company currently supplying them at £350

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2012, 10:01:49 AM »

I phone 5, galaxy s3 or note 2?
Never had an iphone because most people that have them start to go up their own are but I can finally se the appeal.
Samsungs are 100 cheaper and probs regarded as better phones but not sure i'd ever spend the time to take benefit of all it can do whereas the iphone can be used by monkeys so I couldn't go wrong.
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2012, 10:29:44 AM »

They are all good phones but the iPhone does it for me.

the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2012, 10:41:18 AM »

They are all good phones but the iPhone does it for me.

Yeah it's not all about the phone it's just as important about the support apps etc... Take macs and pcs I'd much rather have a mac far superior but the lack of software compare to pc means I/we all use pcs.. So with the iPhone it's a fantastic piece of kit in its own right but the sheer weight of apps etc make it a clear winner imo

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2012, 01:40:01 PM »

iPhone ainec

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2012, 03:29:25 PM »

Agreed with the iPhone.  Went to HTC Sensation XE (don't hate me) and Android when my last contract ran out and whilst it's ok, the software isn't fantastic.  It can take a while to do something when I've pressed a button and quite often flicking around text messages can cause it to hang up and it often becomes annoying.  I don't hate the phone, but I'm looking forward to the contract running out.   None of the issues are major, but I never got them on the iPhone and it ran a lot smoother.   That may be down to my phone model.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2012, 03:59:08 PM »

It depends entirely on you. It is like choosing between a Zonda and a ferrari 430.

I have a Nexus and wouldn't change Android for anything else. Jelly Bean is a joyous operating system.

Apple products are user-friendly and that is their draw. If you want something that eagerly tells you it's brilliant and everyone will know what you have got, get the iPhone/Zonda.

If you want a precision piece of tech that you take pleasure in telling people about, even if they don't care, get a Nexus/F430. Nexus also has the advantage of being solely a Google phone, so it has no Samsung stuff on it at all, save for the physical hardware.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2012, 06:01:13 PM »

Ordered the I phone. They contacted me today saying black was out of stock and I could have a white one.
Years of abusing mates for having the "girl" version prevented me from accepting.
So still in limbo
Tractor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2012, 08:48:28 PM »

I need help for an iphone dock/speaker system for my daughters Christmas pressie.
Any recommendations at £150ish price point?

Cheers!

Can i please ask where most of you purchase your crack from?

Dapper Street Menswear
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2012, 12:23:58 AM »

I need help for an iphone dock/speaker system for my daughters Christmas pressie.
Any recommendations at £150ish price point?

Cheers!

I've had a JBL one for 4 years, still sounds great, cost me about £100 in a pre Xmas sale.

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2012, 01:05:27 AM »

I need a music player that will accept media other than an iphone.  MP3, SD card or my android phone for instance.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 01:30:34 AM by RED-DOG » Logged

The older I get, the better I was.
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2012, 09:03:23 AM »

I need a music player that will accept media other than an iphone.  MP3, SD card or my android phone for instance.

Bluetooth speaker? Wife just bought one which works great

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2012, 10:47:35 AM »

I need a music player that will accept media other than an iphone.  MP3, SD card or my android phone for instance.

Is this the type of thing you're after.

http://www.lenco.eu/p/btt-2/

Don't know anything about them but looks good.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: