blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 10:49:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272619 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Crystal Palace FC Thread + Championship Chat
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 141 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Crystal Palace FC Thread + Championship Chat  (Read 249888 times)
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: November 17, 2012, 11:48:56 AM »

CMS is horrific?

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 17, 2012, 12:01:17 PM »

I fancy us today against the wendies.

Not a great price though.  I expect a big crowd, say 26000.  They sold 4500 away tickets and our lot are coming out for this one as quite a few will stay out and go to the Trent FM arena for the boxing later.

Big day in Notts today.
Yeh think we'll get stuffed by Forest today...but it is Semedo Day.
Our only chance is getting after your full backs.
3-1 Forest with Semedo scoring a last minute penalty and running the length of the pitch to celebrate with the fans.
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 17, 2012, 12:29:57 PM »

CMS is horrific?

He might have been mustard in League 1 but he is too slow, too small and lacks the technical skills to be a good Championship striker. Maybe it's just our system but he just doesn't score, only 10 goals last season.

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 17, 2012, 02:39:39 PM »

We'll most likely lose at Bolton today, but at least we have the novelty of seeing how Marcus Tudgay performs.

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
Matt.NFFC.

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 17, 2012, 02:48:06 PM »

We'll most likely lose at Bolton today, but at least we have the novelty of seeing how Marcus Tudgay performs.

I like Tudgay....disappointed to see him go out on loan, but Sharp, Cox and Blackstock ahead at the moment.
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 17, 2012, 06:43:57 PM »

Palace were sensational.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 17, 2012, 07:06:49 PM »

Ipswich v Posh next weekend. Doesn't get much better than that.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 17, 2012, 07:15:09 PM »

Saw Ipswich today

Oh deary me

Nigel Reo Coker playing holding midfield strolled around at a disinterested half pace, the back four were slow as molasses. If the five of them combined made a full blooded challenge all game I didn't see it

Mick McCarthy will change over half the team in January if he can. So many players mailing it in today

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 17, 2012, 07:17:32 PM »

Saw Ipswich today

Oh deary me

Nigel Reo Coker playing holding midfield strolled around at a disinterested half pace, the back four were slow as molasses. If the five of them combined made a full blooded challenge all game I didn't see it

Mick McCarthy will change over half the team in January if he can. So many players mailing it in today

Nigel Reo Coker was quoted as saying under Mick McCarthy they could get promoted THIS season. The bloke is a bit of a joker and generally such a bad attitude.
anthonyl
Old blog:

www.lindfield1984.blogspot.com

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 17, 2012, 08:42:47 PM »

Got to win our next 2 home games.

Will make the game V Palace pretty deeceee

Matt.NFFC.

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 18, 2012, 09:39:27 AM »

It's great to see Luke Chambers at Ipswich having a torrid time.  Glad we flogged him in the summer as he was so lazy, and from what Tight saw, he's not changed.

GG Ipswich, you are going down.
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 18, 2012, 10:48:58 AM »

GG Ipswich, you are going down.

I hope so, as it'd be one less spot for us to worry about.

I listened to our game on the commentary and it sounds like a fair point picked up at Bolton.  Tudgay had a chance to win it but Bogdan pulled off a great save by all accounts (they didn't show this on the highlights, so still haven't seen it).

Next up, Cardiff at home on Saturday, then Burnley at home on Tuesday.  Two massive games for us after no wins in the last 6.

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 18, 2012, 12:24:46 PM »

Saw Ipswich recently when we hammered them. For the first 20 mins they were on top of us until we cracked them.

I am sure they won't be near the bottom come the end of the season. I don't think Mick McCarthy would allow it and they have a decent squad. Plus their recent revival has been pretty good despite some away day hammerings to high flying teams.

Probably will lay them on Betfair shortly to go down.

As for Barnsley, please go ahead and beat Cardiff. Their away form is pants for a top team in this league and if you got your revival going from that I would probably by a hat and tip it in your direction. I think Barnsley have enough to stay out of the relegation zone too and think that Sheffield Wednesday will be the ones relegated with Peterborough and Bristol City.
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 18, 2012, 10:12:09 PM »

Ipswich are looking poor at the moment, but it's going to take some time for MM to pick it up, they will get there eventually and I suspect they may just get out of trouble. Bristol City are doomed, Mcinnes has no idea and in danger of going further adrift in the next few weeks.

Lots of other teams around, but I wouldn't write of Birmingham for going down too, as Lee Clark is definitely not the man.

As for us, I am confident we will be nowhere near the bottom when we get to the midway point, we aren't really getting hammered like others in our games. We are only losing by the odd goal and not really "out" of games and really should have got something at Forest, wasn't bad at league leaders Palace (lost 3-2) and so on.

Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 19, 2012, 01:37:35 AM »

Ant I dare you to lump on Palace next weekend as favourites at Elland Road

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 ... 141 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: