blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:18:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272622 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Crystal Palace FC Thread + Championship Chat
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 ... 141 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Crystal Palace FC Thread + Championship Chat  (Read 249904 times)
luther101

View Profile
« Reply #510 on: January 28, 2013, 08:46:02 AM »

Falls over a lot    .....
anthonyl
Old blog:

www.lindfield1984.blogspot.com

View Profile
« Reply #511 on: January 28, 2013, 09:57:05 AM »

Good luck against Ulloa next weekend Smiley

What a ****ing signing he is.

You coming up for this Anthony?

If the weather isn't too bad I think I might go.

QPR live on tv in Napoleons opposite Hillsborogh for the lunchtime kickoff then Sheff Weds v Brighton.

Probably would have but I am in Cologne Sad Shame Buckley will be out, their full backs wouldn't have a chance like in the first game @ amex.

anthonyl
Old blog:

View Profile
« Reply #512 on: January 28, 2013, 09:58:31 AM »

Good luck against Ulloa next weekend Smiley

What a ****ing signing he is.

I thought he looked very sluggish yesterday...

Really? Held off like 4 arsenal players at one stage, brought everyone else into the game. Four clearing headers from corners too.

Doing everything Glenn Murray did.

Was sluggish in final 10 mins he was on pitch for but he hasn't played for a month....

RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #513 on: January 28, 2013, 11:08:44 AM »

The more I look at Wednesday v Brighton, the more I think Brighton is a bet.

Statistics can be misleading but we (Wednesday) have not scored in our last 3 home games. Seeing those games confirms we are lacking creativity and offer no service to our forwards.

Lita has joined on loan, which adds to the quality up front but it means little if he gets no service. As I have said in a previous post we are set up to play on the counter attack and that doesn't suit a home team where fans get impatient very quickly and expect to see the game taken to the opposition.

Brighton on the other hand have averaged around 2 goals a game in their last 3 away games and on paper have a much better squad than Wednesday.

I nearly took 8/5 last night but Brighton are now 6/4. I still think its a bet.

luther101

View Profile
« Reply #514 on: January 28, 2013, 11:51:32 AM »

Wednesday looked very vulnerable to the quick counter-attack against Watford   ....    Brighton to exploit?

DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #515 on: January 28, 2013, 01:30:43 PM »

Nervous times at Dung Towers as the Football League hearing into Watford's financial misdemeanours starts today.  Really hope no points deduction Sad  Bassini has a lot to answer for.
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #516 on: January 28, 2013, 01:45:15 PM »

Just reading the details of the Watford case, and although the club are talking a good game it really does look rather serious.

I’m rather worried considering Luton got a 30 point penalty one year for financial naughties.  If we got a 10 point penalty I’d still expect us to make the playoffs, but it would kill all momentum. 
anthonyl
Old blog:

View Profile
« Reply #517 on: January 28, 2013, 02:18:47 PM »

edited - fake reporting!

Matt50

View Profile
« Reply #518 on: January 28, 2013, 02:53:38 PM »

Palace strongly rumoured to have agreed a fee with Wolves of around £1 million for Sylvan Ebanks-Blake.
I personally would love for this to be true - was surprised to read he is only 26 as well.
TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #519 on: January 28, 2013, 03:08:06 PM »

Palace strongly rumoured to have agreed a fee with Wolves of around £1 million for Sylvan Ebanks-Blake.
I personally would love for this to be true - was surprised to read he is only 26 as well.

Stone?

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #520 on: January 28, 2013, 03:28:55 PM »

Statistics can be misleading but we (Wednesday) have not scored in our last 3 home games. Seeing those games confirms we are lacking creativity and offer no service to our forwards.

Lita has joined on loan, which adds to the quality up front but it means little if he gets no service. As I have said in a previous post we are set up to play on the counter attack and that doesn't suit a home team where fans get impatient very quickly and expect to see the game taken to the opposition.

Brighton on the other hand have averaged around 2 goals a game in their last 3 away games and on paper have a much better squad than Wednesday.

We are playing the ebest football of the season by the sounds of it, but at home very worrying.

I just don't think Brighton at 6/4 is that good of a price and us at nearly 2/1 is a very good price IMO. I will not be backing either of them, but if I was going for value here I would definitely be on ourselves to win.

Although can't see many goals here.

DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #521 on: January 28, 2013, 03:29:23 PM »

Regarding Bolassie - was he as promising at Bristol City, or is this one of those occasions where a new club does wonders for a player?
anthonyl
Old blog:

View Profile
« Reply #522 on: January 28, 2013, 03:51:54 PM »

We are playing the ebest football of the season by the sounds of it, but at home very worrying.

I just don't think Brighton at 6/4 is that good of a price and us at nearly 2/1 is a very good price IMO. I will not be backing either of them, but if I was going for value here I would definitely be on ourselves to win.

[ ] great consistency

http://www.footballforums.net/forums/showthread.php/295298-Sheffield-W-v-Brighton?p=8072210&viewfull=1#post8072210

http://www.footballforums.net/forums/showthread.php/295298-Sheffield-W-v-Brighton?p=8073484&viewfull=1#post8073484

The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #523 on: January 28, 2013, 03:57:43 PM »

[ ] great consistency

http://www.footballforums.net/forums/showthread.php/295298-Sheffield-W-v-Brighton?p=8072210&viewfull=1#post8072210

http://www.footballforums.net/forums/showthread.php/295298-Sheffield-W-v-Brighton?p=8073484&viewfull=1#post8073484

Ok, this is really weird.

I've always stood up for Aaron, but can't see how he can talk himself out of this.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #524 on: January 28, 2013, 04:01:49 PM »

If you was a regular on the forum you would probably understand.

The Brighton fans seem to be wound up by our lot & everytime we lose or in atual fact are actually playing, then they come into our match threads and talk rubbish. I am not that fussed, but Ste is, I can not let it bother me too much, so I post utter nonsense on there.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 ... 141 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: