blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:23:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Darts Betting and discussion
Pages: 1 ... 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 ... 236 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Darts Betting and discussion  (Read 484745 times)
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #2985 on: January 06, 2018, 09:51:49 PM »

Brutal defeat that, your angle was spot on Bazza.

Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #2986 on: January 26, 2018, 02:13:49 PM »

I like Ian White @ 5/1 and +4.5 handicap (first to 10) @ evs tonight.

Huge Cross fan but think this is too short and there is always that expectation factor now hes world champppppp

SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #2987 on: January 27, 2018, 01:23:22 PM »

I like Ian White @ 5/1 and +4.5 handicap (first to 10) @ evs tonight.

Huge Cross fan but think this is too short and there is always that expectation factor now hes world champppppp

I agreed with this. Cross beast though

Rod

View Profile
« Reply #2988 on: January 28, 2018, 10:54:41 AM »

Does anybody see any value in Rob Cross 10/3 on Stan James for The Masters today. 1/2 ew odds for 2 places. Looks like there has to be some value in this bet? He does not meet MVG or Gary Anderson until the final does he? So he just needs to beat Mensur and then probably Peter Wright (possibly Barney). Looks like it should be a good bet?
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #2989 on: January 28, 2018, 03:08:53 PM »

I was a round early with my advice

Rob not great today

SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #2990 on: January 28, 2018, 03:27:03 PM »

really tough to bet on these tournaments

HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #2991 on: January 28, 2018, 04:41:14 PM »

Mensur played great to be fair. Cross showing signs of arrogance? That will only go one way in the Premier League in upcoming weeks when he'll be under the microscope.

How good did Barney look vs Wright?
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #2992 on: January 29, 2018, 01:17:52 PM »

RIP walk on girls.   

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/darts-competition-walk-girls-scrapped-145900703.html

Amazing how it happened the minute Taylor retired!  No coincidence surely?
Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #2993 on: February 01, 2018, 04:44:05 PM »

Thoughts tonight?

Im liking Prices Price vs Wright.

Thinking Mensur is a steal vs Whitlock and that Barney will destroy Gurney!
HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #2994 on: February 01, 2018, 06:03:38 PM »

Barney at 5/4 for me.

For those that can, Skybet's 8/1 on Mensur/Anderson/Barney looks lovely. Shame they only take buttons on it but hey.
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #2995 on: February 01, 2018, 06:22:20 PM »

PREMIER LEAGUE!!!

Such an exciting time to be alive Smiley

Mensur vs Whitlock

Unfortunately one of the least exciting fixtures, Whitlock lost his head during his GSOD game vs Berry van Peer and never found it, poor at the Euros, poor at the players, poor at the worlds, poor at the masters - he didn't fare well in his last PL appearance years ago and after an impressive climb back into the top 10 he has a lot to prove and doesn't seem to be handling it very well. Mensur is super reliable these days, very hard to beat, does throw a wobbler from time to time but rarely seems to bottle it and as big of a stage as this is he's very experienced and loves the big rowdy crowds, he doesn't need to play his A-game to win matches these days, and defo doesn't need to play his A-Game to beat whitlock here. 10/11 looks huge and if you can get 11/10 then I'd be looking to pawn stuff.

I'm gonna predict... 7-3 Mensur!

Smith vs Anderson

I've defo noticed a pattern where Gary has an excellent record over his proteges. Smith will have a lot to prove here after his performance last time he got the nod, and whereas his form last year really picked up he didn't set the world alight in a major tournament (except the Cross game, which he missed darts to win.) He really needs a good start and Gary is not exactly a nice fixture to kick off a campaign, this is bread and butter to Gary now. However his game looked good at the masters Gary but his back did not, 1 best of 12 game thought it's tough have any idea really how it will affect him. Smith form really improving lately and he's had some really good performances vs Gary in recent months and with the doubts over Gary's back I think i'd like to oppose him in some way here. Smith draw-no-bet 5/2 for me. Should be a great game.

I'm gonna predict... 7-5 Gary

Gurney vs Barney

Been there, done that for RVB and the start of it all for Gurney. He's a legit top 8 player nowadays Gurney dont think anyone can argue with that, but his form did drop after his GP win and he wasn't up to much at the Masters so he'll feel like he has something to prove here. I understand why the market has moved like this and made Barney a clear favourite, especially after how good Barney looked at the masters, however for me, Gurney is too strong and Barney too unreliable to allow recent form to move the prices away from the mean like it has.  Barney has never really started the year that strong and we know he likes to take time off after the worlds, he's travelled from Milton Keynes back to Holland on monday then back today so not sure if he'll have been practising this week much. I don't really love it but I think at 8/5 Gurney win is the bet here. If Gurney brings it and Barney keeps his form from the weekend this will be a cracker!

I'm gonna predict... 7-4 Gurney

Cross vs MVG

The big one!!! One thing for certain is that MVG will wanna win this game like he wants to breathe, he will be LIVID about how its all worked out, he missed 6 darts to beat Cross and with Taylor retiring and Cross new WC, #3 in the world and chasing his #1 spot down, even with his masters win there isn't a huge amount of MVG stocks on sale right now and you can tel he HATES it. Cross didn't look all that impressive at the Masters and admitted that he didn't do much work after his WC win as he was enjoying time with his family. Cross had massive hurdle after massive hurdle last year and took every one in his stride so i doubt this will be any different for him.  If MVG were to win this 7-2/7-3 I don't think it would knock Cross much off his stride but if Cross won it would absolutely devastate MVG. Think outrights look OK and when there was some 4/5 MVG knocking about I would have gotten involved, I can't see 3/1 Cross ever being a terrble and i would certainly rather lay mvg at 8/13 than back it, no bets I could enthusiastically advocate here but I seriously cannot wait to watch it!!!

I'm gonna predict... MVG 7-4

Price vs Wright

Big game for both players here, Wright doesn't really need to prove anything as far as his place as a top 8 player goes, his form since early '17 when he was blistering has been really patchy. He did final 2 majors, win a euro tour and the world series during that period so can't exactly claim he been poor. He's given players he should be beating far too many chances to beat him and hasn't really dominated a game in ages. Price has a LOT to prove here, he certainly wasn't an auto pick for this PL and hasn't got many big performances and/or results against the big boys in his locker. He has been putting up better and better performances of late though and the inconsistencies i his game are tidying up a little. For these reasons I would think a little poke on a Price win @ 3/1. I certainly wouldn't wanna go too hard here as I think Price could easily bottle it here if it gets close. Could be a really interesting game this one as they both love a scrappy one!

I'm gonna predict... Price 7-4

Let's go!

SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #2996 on: February 01, 2018, 07:49:10 PM »

here we go 

HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #2997 on: February 01, 2018, 09:01:06 PM »

here we go 

Send more money
Ledders

View Profile
« Reply #2998 on: February 01, 2018, 09:24:15 PM »

Why isn't this game on last?
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #2999 on: February 01, 2018, 10:11:17 PM »

Wright needs committing for this relentless dart changing, last year he was crushing early doors and then changes his darts every week, wtf wrong with him.

Pages: 1 ... 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 ... 236 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: