blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:23:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Darts Betting and discussion
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 ... 236 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Darts Betting and discussion  (Read 488351 times)
HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #2925 on: December 28, 2017, 06:08:48 PM »

Bucket List time for me tomorrow.

Getting up at 5am and leaving Sunny Blackpool to drive down for the afternoon session, hoping to acquire some tickets for the evening.

Barney\MvG in the afternoon and if all goes to plan tonight, very possibly Phil's last game tomorrow night.

I cannot wait!
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #2926 on: December 28, 2017, 09:07:50 PM »

Sorry to spoil your party but i think MVG Barney will be in the evening also?

Very jealous anyway!!!

HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #2927 on: December 28, 2017, 09:17:09 PM »

Bucket List time for me tomorrow.

Getting up at 5am and leaving Sunny Blackpool to drive down for the afternoon session, hoping to acquire some tickets for the evening.

Barney\MvG in the afternoon and if all goes to plan tonight, very possibly Phil's last game tomorrow night.

I cannot wait!

They posted it up for the afternoon session earlier but now it's 'TBA'............. To be honest, I'm not bothered. If it's in the evening, just means more time to 'prepare'.
HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #2928 on: December 28, 2017, 09:17:45 PM »

https://www.oddschecker.com/darts/pdc-world-championship/jamie-lewis-v-darren-webster/winner

Hills seem out of line here on Webster tomorrow.

Thoughts?
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #2929 on: December 28, 2017, 09:20:24 PM »

Brilliant finish by Brown to take it to 2-2 and no one in the crowd noticed because they were doing the hilarious:

"Boring boring tables"

V

"Sit down on your plastic seats"

That atmosphere though...

Roll Eyes

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #2930 on: December 28, 2017, 09:22:58 PM »

Sigh, the 2.2 has gone already.
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #2931 on: December 28, 2017, 10:34:10 PM »

Brilliant finish by Brown to take it to 2-2 and no one in the crowd noticed because they were doing the hilarious:

"Boring boring tables"

V

Roll Eyes

Ahh you mean the eloquent back and forth where the guys who paid £200 for 4 seats at a table, tell the guys who paid £18 for their seats at the side with no table that they are poor and on benefits, whilst the guys who 64% less for their seats tell them they are all boring  for not chanting enough.

Not like the Chess matches, where the front row put their medium glass of pinot nior down on a coaster to turn and chant at the back row "Your alumni is not considered in modern times to be in the top 15% nationally despite its excellent reputation - na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na SUB - PAR campus facilities na na na"

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #2932 on: December 28, 2017, 10:41:29 PM »

"Boring boring tables"

V

Roll Eyes

Ahh you mean the eloquent back and forth where the guys who paid £200 for 4 seats at a table, tell the guys who paid £18 for their seats at the side with no table that they are poor and on benefits, whilst the guys who 64% less for their seats tell them they are all boring  for not chanting enough.

Not like the Chess matches, where the front row put their medium glass of pinot nior down on a coaster to turn and chant at the back row "Your alumni is not considered in modern times to be in the top 15% nationally despite its excellent reputation - na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na SUB - PAR campus facilities na na na"

NH WP

Pinot noir is only for when you are playing as black. Chablis for the white pieces.

Ra ra ra
We're going to smash the oiks!

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #2933 on: December 28, 2017, 10:59:14 PM »

hahaha Smiley

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2934 on: December 29, 2017, 01:48:31 PM »

Demolition man got well and truly demolished there.

Stunning performance by the kid.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #2935 on: December 29, 2017, 02:30:57 PM »

Demolition man got well and truly demolished there.

Stunning performance by the welsh kid.

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #2936 on: December 29, 2017, 02:37:26 PM »

cost me a fair few quid that did but amazing calm performance under pressure there from the kid.  £268 done at 1000/1 on bf he wins it.  Darts is changing as a rapid rate of knots.  New breed are turning up and ruffling a fair few feathers.  Can't wait to see the PL line up next week.  Got no idea who will fill the last few places. 
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #2937 on: December 29, 2017, 06:53:26 PM »

The performances today from Lewis and VDB were superb in the circumstances. Both playing knowing that a win would see them earn more from one tournament than they have in the previous two years and both brought their A game. If Lewis can bring that game tomorrow night he will cause Taylor/Anderson nightmares.

Given what they have done this week I think VDB and Lewis should get in the PL. give me them before the likes of Whitlock any day. Both of them have turned up to the big dance and played the best darts of their life. I imagine their will be serious noses out of joint if they get it mind you.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #2938 on: December 29, 2017, 06:59:17 PM »

Is the 6/1(7) Barney tempting on betty to any arrers experts?

I couldn't resist a tiny dabble at that price as what I've seen of RvG apart from his first match hasn't been that great.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #2939 on: December 29, 2017, 07:37:38 PM »

Rob Cross is now world #9...

It's a simply phenomenal accomplishment, he only got his tour card in January and now he is inside the world top 10, the scale of the task when you basically never play anyone outside the world top 16 when there is any money at stake at you run into top 4 players in the early stage every time. To put the run of results he has together this year - #1 on the pro tour including 4 pro tour wins (they are so hard to win on their own) 2 euro tour finals. final the europeans, semis of the worlds and the players and quarters of the grand slam. Cashed for £300k already and he'll add plenty to that next year in the PL. The way he's done it too, throwing darts on the big stage like he's been up there throwing darts for tens of thousands for decades. What a guy.

Demitri was outstanding too, Lewis to play like that vs a very gritty opponent in the 1. of a world championship, my god what a player, if you average 106 and take out 50% of your doubles you're gonna cause big problems for anyone - even MVG is gonna need to turn up to beat you playing like that. Can he hit that winning double when missing isn't an option? Yet to see that from him  but he hasn't needed that yet partly as a result of his own brilliance, if he pushes whoever he plays tomorrow close and doesnt bottle it then absolutely get him in the Premier League.

Demitri is made for the PL - nice lad, great image with all the dancing and has a very entertaining game - also he'll be a massive hit in Belgium and Kim is in all sorts of bother atm.

Pages: 1 ... 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 ... 236 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: