blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 10:36:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272619 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  I suck at these but here go's ...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: I suck at these but here go's ...  (Read 11991 times)
hiamchris

View Profile
« on: January 01, 2013, 03:37:35 AM »

HI Everyone,

I'm pretty new to Blonde so if i am putting this in the wrong area and there's a blog section i should put this in please move it Smiley I enjoy reading the updates of Alex, Ant and John Black amongst others on here and just hope i can use this as a tool to motivate myself. With it being a new year i feel like i need to do something to help me hit a few goals in 2013 and maybe doing something like this might give me the drive to finish them. Some of the goals will be poker based and a few others like getting fitter (i know everyone says it at this time of the year) are life/general happiness based.

As i said i really suck at writing these and not really sure what i'm going to put in it or if anything is going to be interesting reading but i will give it a go. I need to have a think now about what i want to achieve during 2013 and how i'm going to make it my biatch, i wish i could have some cool goals like Alex but i'm not sure how i can arrange a threesome and either not feel guilty about it or my lovely gf to be happy about it :\

Gl to everyone in 2013 and a Happy New Year to all

x
taximan007

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2013, 04:44:33 AM »

Happy New Year and Good Luck

humbled to be included alongside such esteemed people - thank you
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2013, 08:06:10 AM »

i'm not sure how i can arrange a threesome and either not feel guilty about it or my lovely gf to be happy about it :\

x

Same way you get anything to happen.

Get her to think it's her idea.

No need to thank me

GL with the diary

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2013, 09:58:52 AM »

i'm not sure how i can arrange a threesome and either not feel guilty about it or my lovely gf to be happy about it :\

x
u
Same way you get anything to happen.

Get her to think it's her idea.

No need to thank me

GL with the diary

Suggest it as something you both do together as s couple.

You have the 'third' as a person for you both to play with.... Most girls get hung up on the idea that you just want to screw another girl.  Tell her you want her to screw another girl, using you... And suddenly its a winnar..

You're welcome, welcome to blonde and gl with the diary.

Jb
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 10:32:31 AM by jgcblack » Logged

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2013, 10:10:17 AM »

Love how "the threesome" is appearing on so many threads.
The assumption that the 3rd person is going to be a woman Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Rod

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2013, 06:04:54 PM »

Good luck with this Chris, will read with interest
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2013, 06:08:10 PM »

As long as your balls don't touch its not gay mate  Grin
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2013, 09:00:13 PM »

*goes

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
tight4better

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2013, 09:04:51 PM »

*goes

Piers Morgan has hacked G2L's account  Wink
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2013, 09:08:26 PM »

Good luck, will follow

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2013, 09:28:33 PM »

ha ha. I've a funny story about being involved with a girl and my mate. I assumed it was her piercing I was fiddling with. Sad

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2013, 11:43:33 PM »

ha ha. I've a funny story about being involved with a girl and my mate. I assumed it was her piercing I was fiddling with. Sad

hiamchris

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2013, 01:09:54 AM »

Thats 8 years worth of weight just been taken off my shoulders  Cheesy
hiamchris

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2013, 02:02:26 AM »

cheers for all the kind words so far, ill hopefully post fairly regularly and just hope it doesnt bore people. I  will prob post quite a few hand history's so would appreciate all feedback from you guys.

a brief description of my poker history, i started playing probably 7 or 8 years ago just messing around at a mates house playing against him his mum and a couple of mates, constantly getting outkicked and thinking i was so unlucky  Smiley eventually got brave enough and deposited online and played on Holdempoker (was similar software to pokerroom) and also on 888 where i played pretty much all sit n gos, no clue if a lot were turbo or standard but def remember playing some 4 max hyper type games and realising pretty quickly that when the blinds got big i could shove A LOT and people would just fold (and if they called i could still win and have a massive stack anyways). Eventually found pokerstars and dabbled with 180 man sit n gos, 45 mans and 27 man sit n gos. Started off a loser in the 5 dollar games but persisted and eventually started winning, moved onto playing 2 tables then 4 before moving to stt's where i played between 4 and 8 usually. This was in the days before every stt had 5 multitabling wizards in it, i wouldn't say i always played perfect sit n go strategy but i seemed to do ok, think it still has me down on sharkscope on my old account on stars as having the highest $ per game win rate over 500 games at 5 dollar stt's.

I moved up from 5 dollars to 10 dollar games and then to 20 dollar games (which was where i hit a wall albeit over a tiny sample size). After that i don't really have many poker achievements, the last few years i really haven't played enough and hopefully this diary will be a way of keeping me playing but also i think this is the first time ive ever been really settled down and thankfully my lovely partner doesnt object to me playing although she has no idea what it's all about/involves and what beats what. I used to play the odd pub game with to qualify for champions poker and Redtooth poker national finals but stopped when i realised they aren't really worth playing that often to qualify for. I managed to win a redtooth regional event for £500 in Birmingham out of 188 players which was my first 100 plus player live win (nb for a freeroll) but then bust pretty early in their national final. I then qualified for Champions poker's national by winning an online second chance game and then also finished 3rd in a live qualifier (top 9 qualified) for about £100. At their national final i survived day one and came back the following day with ten bb's, a couple hours in and i was challenging for the chip lead. I eventually bust sixth, aq < 33 all in pre flopping a double gutter Sad and won an ipad for my troubles. I then pretty much stopped playing pub poker but ended up playing a freeroll with 250 others with ten places going to the national final at DTD and made it. Devilfish and Lucy Pinder (phwoaaaar) were there special guests and there were about 400 runners, i eventually bust 12th jamming 35s into the bb who find AQ gg me Sad

Ive played a couple of APAT's and never really done anything, still looking for a first decent score. Between September and December of 2012 i started grinding up a bank roll, i deposited 50 dollars on stars and through playing a few sit n gos, some mtts and some plo and plo 8 cash managed to turn this into just short of 1000 dollars... the plan was to start moving up and playing bigger than i had been (5 dollar mtts/sng and 5/10 Cents Cash) but then Christmas hit and ive ended up withdrawing it for the time being. I suppose my first goal for this year is to now build a poker bankroll from scratch again as quickly as possible, not really sure what im going to end up playing, i know people will suggest to stick to one thing mainly but i honestly love playing Mtt;s an cash :\ advice??

I think ive rambled enough for know, hope everyone had a great new year x
jgcblack

C'est la vie

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2013, 07:53:20 AM »

In for the ride.

My diary is the single most effective thing for improving my game I've ever done.  Hopefully yours can be the same...

Jb

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: