blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:03:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Cheltenham 2013
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cheltenham 2013  (Read 44535 times)
treefella

View Profile
« Reply #405 on: March 12, 2013, 08:46:56 PM »

Lol at the Jackpot return  £2339 for Twenty thousand to one odds
Terrible decision selling off the Tote to bookmaker
Biddy 62

View Profile
« Reply #406 on: March 12, 2013, 11:53:40 PM »

True tue
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #407 on: March 13, 2013, 12:23:59 AM »

Tomorrow's card is a good example of how the festival has been diluted by the extra day.

IMHO of course.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #408 on: March 13, 2013, 04:33:01 AM »

Supreme- obv gutted had jezki 12s un atout 16s and 15o MTOY at 10s got slow rolled but ruby gave it such a good ride and we just got outstayed.

Arkle- huge anti climax but simonsigs performance was much better than it looked.

JLt- wouldn't have bet the winner with tikes money

CH- don't think grandouet would have beaten the fly but it might have saved me in one of my match bets, owe Ralph a few quid now. So crazy, I had a 50 double back in August simonsig and the fly at and and it saved my bacon today. So the horse I couldn't have for my life(fly) is the only one I get right, well wrong, but right.

Mares, gutted une artiste didn't perform lost a bundle ew at 16s and w/o quevega at but stayed to applaud the super mare into the paddock. We've seen history after all.

Last race had small ew on four jacks who pulled up and all in all about. 200 down on the day, but got very very lucky, all my strong opinions were wrong and I was lucky a double got me out of it. After racing we went in down drinking then a strip club now it's 4.20 am and we are at chapel spa at 10.30 for a massage. Roll on day 2 and Bordoni in the Fred winter plllllllz. Xx
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #409 on: March 13, 2013, 05:25:39 AM »

This RSA looks an embarrassingly bad renewal.

Think Goulanes will buck the trends and win despise only one previous chase run. Lord Windermere the main danger from Ire.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #410 on: March 13, 2013, 05:43:05 AM »

This RSA looks an embarrassingly bad renewal.

Think Goulanes will buck the trends and win despise only one previous chase run. Lord Windermere the main danger from Ire.

I pray you're right!!

NigDawG

View Profile
« Reply #411 on: March 13, 2013, 10:00:40 AM »

help please...

am i crazy for betting Tataniano e/w in the betting w/o sprinter sacre market @ 80/1???  idiot

Christopher Brammer
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #412 on: March 13, 2013, 10:15:53 AM »

we can oppose Back in focus in the 1st can we not?

With?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Biddy 62

View Profile
« Reply #413 on: March 13, 2013, 10:43:53 AM »

Got placepot up 10.90 just about get 1st round in.
Splash

WonkyJim / Donkeyjim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #414 on: March 13, 2013, 01:06:15 PM »

Just managed to nab a couple of tickets for me and the old man for Friday.  Never been to C before. Imagine its going to be a bit busy!!   Any pointers (parking/eats) etc?

".....and Buckley ponders how to play Aces to lose the maximum."
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #415 on: March 13, 2013, 02:34:49 PM »

I reckon Trigg's well out of it and nicely in the black now too.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #416 on: March 13, 2013, 02:35:33 PM »

Great news, he was so revved up!

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
claypole

View Profile
« Reply #417 on: March 13, 2013, 03:20:22 PM »

One time Bordoni...and we have a sweat sir
edgascoigne

Newbury Racecourse's Best Dressed Gent. And What?

View Profile
« Reply #418 on: March 13, 2013, 06:19:33 PM »

Trigg I owe you 150 quid, let me know where you want it Wink

Allez!!
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #419 on: March 13, 2013, 10:41:01 PM »

national hunt chase- thrilling finish but had bet river d'estruval which was going as well as anything so a bit gutting the sweat didnt last longer.
Neptune, oioioioi landed about a monkey in match bets and £150 at the new one, bang, first race of 9 id called right was a good relief, watched it with the camel on the lawn.
RSA had houlon des obeux at 33/1 and gourlanes at 12s never got much of a sweat and gt chinned in the placepot, weakest RSA ive ever seen and pipe has to be a bit nervous now as i realy belive dynaste would have put these all to sleep, lost about a bottle on the race.
QM. no interest in the race and was a procession, impressive as it was it beat trees today.
coral cup- had 3 darts and none hit the ref bit, prob did about £150 on the race.
fred winter - watched this in the coral box with claypoles mate so tucked into free liquor and ploughed down a load of gin and tonic, the whole box was on bordoni, i had 250 e/w at 20s and 16s and having been promising to run a great race, it stepped off and missed one badly and seemed to go wrong as if shot and back peddled, so disappointing, so stocked my belly full of more free GnTs and sarnies/scones/cake
Bumper, had £50 e/w liquidator at 25/1 but cant remember where i had it and if i got 4 places, so potentially won a bottle on the race.

While in the coral box we heard from the main guy that there had been a load of sharp money for one at kempton in the 7.20 all the boys got on it, bar camel and 1 mate of mine.... BOOM £100 at 16s  to save the day a little.

after 2 holy mothers of heavy nights im back at one of the houses now post curry with a glass of red just chilling, be in bed for 12 and ready to go tommorow.

biggest 2 bets tommorow are module £75 ew at 20s and £200 on reve de sivola at , also had captain sunshine for the pertemps,
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: