blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:48:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Bill and Ted's Excellentes Aventures
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bill and Ted's Excellentes Aventures  (Read 255554 times)
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1350 on: January 08, 2023, 12:43:09 PM »

Yes Please

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: January 08, 2023, 01:03:21 PM »

100% yes. I follow your assorted ramblings on Twitter & they are a breath of fresh air. You do seem to get about, too. Wink

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: January 08, 2023, 01:04:14 PM »

I'm all ears especially after your recent poker exploits.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1353 on: January 08, 2023, 01:58:36 PM »

Yes please Ian. It's time we had a little sophistication.

The older I get, the better I was.
Supernova

He who laughs last didn't get it.

View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: January 09, 2023, 01:10:19 PM »

Yes please Ian.

And I need you more than want you.
And I want you for all time.
toloose
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: January 10, 2023, 09:08:30 AM »

Ok. I am going to try and get this show back on the road.  take some time as even logging on today seemed a little complicated and my user name seems to now be Toloose which I thought I had changed as well as a very old email address which makes me think I may have also reactivated a very old identity. I hope to catch up with Cambridge Alex at DTD this week who can help me with uploading photo’s which I feel make any diary a lot more interesting. Topics I will be covering;
          a) having a 30 minute flight in a Spitfire.
          b) moving to semi retirement after 37 years of work.
          c) playing in high stakes cash games in Knightsbridge.
          d) making a final table at this summers UKIPT event at The Park Lane Hilton.
        Oh, and you can follow me on Twitter. @IanGas.
       Hope you are all well. Love and Peace. Oh yes that reminds me. I can let you all know about the Pizza Van that I have raised funds for which will be going to the Ukraine this month to provide free Pizza’s in the war torn districts.
iangascoigne

Just getting started.

View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: January 10, 2023, 09:20:50 AM »

Ah. Here I am.

Father of Ed and Alice, grandfather to Toby. That is enough for anyone. Twitter @IanGas
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: January 10, 2023, 09:51:16 AM »

2023 - The Year of Blonde Poker

Gogogo Ian.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
iangascoigne

Just getting started.

View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: January 10, 2023, 11:08:27 AM »

Right I need an idiots guide to uploading photo’s from my iPhone to this site please. Instruct as if speaking to a 9 year old.

Father of Ed and Alice, grandfather to Toby. That is enough for anyone. Twitter @IanGas
edgascoigne

Newbury Racecourse's Best Dressed Gent. And What?

View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: January 10, 2023, 07:21:56 PM »

Right I need an idiots guide to uploading photo’s from my iPhone to this site please. Instruct as if speaking to a 9 year old.

A 9 year old that was born in 1956

Allez!!
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1360 on: January 10, 2023, 08:45:28 PM »

I have an android phone but you could try searching for the Imgur app for iPhone, (if they do one) download it and follow the instructions.

The older I get, the better I was.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: January 10, 2023, 09:06:30 PM »

I use Imgur for all my photo uploading (it's free) and kit works perfectly but I'm buggered if I can explain how I do it.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
iangascoigne

Just getting started.

View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: January 13, 2023, 07:30:14 PM »

I am exhausted. Arrived DTD with chunks in the £200 and just below average in the £1k.
        The £200 started at 12pm and the £1k at 1pm. I cleared with Ryan and they kindly let me ‘multi table’.
          This was massive fun. I came 9th in the £1k when my AQ wasn’t lucky enough to beat JJ. I then went out of
           £200 in a harsh spot. I jammed KK on a 9 high board. The villain called with A9 and spiked an ace on the turn.
            Having said that I several lucky spots during the comps. My 77 beat KK, I hit a set of 88’s on a couple of occasions which
            gave me a full double up on each occasion.
            The other remarkable thing has been the fact that nearly everyone in UK Poker was here last night. All loving the game and enjoying
             themselves. Live poker seems to on it’s way back. Apologies for the messy lay out. I am on my phone fumbling may through the Super High
             Roller. Whilst the money would be nice the thought of 3 ‘flags’ in one day is well worth the grind.
               Mitch is here, that silver pigeon guy, Skallie, Stato, Wadey in fact everyone. When I get time maybe tomorrow I will get to grips with the
             photo uploading.
                Sunday is a day off from poker so I am lucky to have an invite to Spurs v Arsenal. If you haven’t been lucky enough to see it the new Spurs stadium is absolutely remarkable structure. I am very much looking forward to the game.
               So that’s it ‘ live from seat 2 on table 1. 21 players left from 25 entries. £100k guaranteed. Let’s roll.

booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1363 on: January 14, 2023, 07:10:56 PM »

Good work Sir.
I assume the Ian patented check raise was in full operation.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: January 15, 2023, 10:28:03 AM »

Incoming - one great father & son 'photo.

Click to see full-size image.

Pages: 1 ... 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: