blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 08:09:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272590 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Like Sport, Love Winners - Bettingemporium.com
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 ... 55 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Like Sport, Love Winners - Bettingemporium.com  (Read 134580 times)
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: March 13, 2013, 02:23:31 PM »

Too good!!

Far too good!!
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: March 13, 2013, 02:24:41 PM »

JoeBeevers

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: March 14, 2013, 12:54:27 PM »

Write up for the first five races at Cheltenham today is up.
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: March 14, 2013, 12:57:51 PM »

Write up for the first five races at Cheltenham today is up.

thanks alot, passed them on to my non internet using Dad, he is going to a bookies now to put his couple of quid on.
JoeBeevers

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: March 15, 2013, 12:52:09 PM »

First article for Cheltenham Day 4 is up as is the Premier League tips for this weekend.
JoeBeevers

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: March 15, 2013, 06:02:41 PM »

Another winning day at Cheltenham (Day 4 +3pts) making it 3 winning days out of 4 and a total profit of over 50 points for the festival. Full summary in 'Tips' section.
typhoon13

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: March 15, 2013, 06:21:40 PM »

Another winning day at Cheltenham (Day 4 +3pts) making it 3 winning days out of 4 and a total profit of over 50 points for the festival. Full summary in 'Tips' section.

50 points profit, always good, well done Gents
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: March 15, 2013, 06:32:47 PM »

I ended up not following the tips completely, however, I had a fair few when I was free, think I won similar to what I would have in points plus a bit extra for the first day madness. Fantastic work Neil, every horse seemed to come in by the off, really nice to see. Hope the site generates the rewards you guys deserve.

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
superwomble

View Profile WWW
« Reply #188 on: March 15, 2013, 06:40:08 PM »

Great stuff, good results and cracking write-ups, cheers chaps Smiley

AFC Wimbledon Poker Club - https://www.facebook.com/afcwpokerclub/
Bad Beat

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: March 15, 2013, 06:41:41 PM »

Thanks for showing an interest guys. I really wanted people to follow with me as I went along and share in my thought process, but obviously it's hard to write in full detail on every race+study the races+get my bets on+sleep+manage to enjoy the week. I tried to manage it by not eating, sleeping, answering the phone or replying to emails but sometimes it meant the write-ups were low on detail or a bit late going up.

Hopefully people got them in time to bet and the prices were not impossible to get on at.

Cheers for all the kind words. I sort of feel like we massively hit the bar, but it was still a pretty decent week.

Sadly the horse race betting market is way too thin for me to want to post every day what I am doing, but I think I may do a similar thing for the Grand National meeting.

We got loads of sign-ups. At the moment we have no really clear idea what we are going to do to try and make a business from the site, but we are happy to continue sharing our thoughts for free.

Joe's footy bets for Saturday are up now.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: March 15, 2013, 08:28:15 PM »

4 excellent days' work, chaps. Actually, I suspect it was 8 excellent days' work squeezed into 4.

I'd suggest highlighting the tips - maybe using bold - if you're going to use as much detail and reasoning. I love the way it is written, but making the recommendation more prominent might help the audience a little.

Well done again. A great start and a superb platform for whatever direction this concept goes in next.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: March 15, 2013, 11:06:21 PM »

First-class updates and a very interesting insight into how you work out your bets.

Absolutely loved it.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Bad Beat

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 03, 2013, 11:37:29 PM »

Just letting you guys know...

I'll be putting all the bets I have during Aintree on the site. I will post by noon each day.

Sadly Liverpool is not Cheltenham. The bookmakers will not be simply giving money away with amazing offers and massively improved terms.

However, there are some improved terms and it should be a fair bit easier to get on than on a wet Monday at Plumpton, so hopefully it'll be worth the work I plan to put in.

If you want to see what I'm doing then sign-up for free at www.bettingemporium.com

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 03, 2013, 11:45:45 PM »

Great stuff, Neil.

Just discussing your site down the local Legion, as it happens. One of those twee customer service expressions springs to mind: WOMBAT.

Word Of Mouth is the Best Advertising Tool.

Anyway, very best of luck to you both (and the rest of us...) for the next few days.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 04, 2013, 09:57:01 AM »

I've not had to buy a drink on a pool night since Cheltenham ( only drink coke but even that is ludicrously priced in a pub). One of the team checked out your site from my Facebook page and is hooked.

Hope Aintree proves just as fruitful gl.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 ... 55 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: