blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:03:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272483 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Like Sport, Love Winners - Bettingemporium.com
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 ... 55 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Like Sport, Love Winners - Bettingemporium.com  (Read 133913 times)
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #705 on: November 12, 2014, 11:05:23 PM »

Great tipping from Brodders again tonight with 4/4 winners. I didn't manage to get on but wp.
mickyw78

View Profile
« Reply #706 on: November 17, 2014, 09:09:18 PM »

Keep up the good work!
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #707 on: November 22, 2014, 03:01:37 PM »

Boom!

Wonderful stuff NEIL, thank you. Not bad for a free tip, either!

Did not seem much wrong with his jumping today, either.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
simonnatur

View Profile
« Reply #708 on: November 22, 2014, 03:03:53 PM »

One Neil Channing, there's only one Neil Channing!  etc etc ad infinitum

Thankyou

Reluctant to race, came home in own time
icles test

View Profile
« Reply #709 on: November 22, 2014, 03:04:50 PM »

well done, ty for the effort
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #710 on: November 22, 2014, 03:05:43 PM »

Wooo! Thanks Neil    :-D
JoeBeevers

View Profile
« Reply #711 on: December 17, 2014, 03:00:18 PM »

Quick spam alert.

College Football starts Dec 20th and runs until January 12th. Fixtures are here: http://espn.go.com/college-football/bowls

Redarmi will be doing free write ups and analysis on Bettingemporium.com.

PDC World Darts Championship
starts tomorrow (Thursday 18th December). We have Nigel Seeley providing analysis and write ups. Full package is £49.99
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #712 on: December 17, 2014, 05:43:38 PM »

Quick spam alert.

College Football starts Dec 20th and runs until January 12th. Fixtures are here: http://espn.go.com/college-football/bowls

starts tomorrow (Thursday 18th December). We have Nigel Seeley providing analysis and write ups. Full package is £49.99

Joe how much per point do you recommend to be betting to make the Darts worthwhile?

I have a busy Christmas and although its nice to have sweats my decision for whether or not to take the package will be purely financial

(I understand I can lose as well as win Wink)

Callum

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
JoeBeevers

View Profile
« Reply #713 on: December 17, 2014, 06:21:46 PM »

Quick spam alert.

Joe how much per point do you recommend to be betting to make the Darts worthwhile?

I have a busy Christmas and although its nice to have sweats my decision for whether or not to take the package will be purely financial

(I understand I can lose as well as win Wink)

Callum

Neil answered this question on twitter earlier:

Dan Whittaker ‏@AcesElky 7h7 hours ago
@bettingemporium @SenseiChanning What sort of roll am I going to need? Working out if its worth me subscribing or not

Neil Channing ‏@SenseiChanning 7h7 hours ago
@AcesElky @bettingemporium Maybe place 20-25 bets over 16 days plus outright, prob avg 14 points a bet so 400-500 points. Expect to make...

...5-10% so at 5% of 400 make 20 points, no good if less than £3 a point, prob need to be at least £5 preferably...

...£10. If we lost every single bet you could lose £5000 at £10 a bet but I think a £2000 bank would be comfortable.

...Could play £5 a point off £1000 but you'll be betting £250 on the outrights already, ought to win £100 to £250.

I also think that a lot of the bets will be around the even money mark so there is far less volatility than perhaps something like horse racing.
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #714 on: December 17, 2014, 11:06:08 PM »

Perfect I'm in!

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #715 on: December 21, 2014, 02:24:27 PM »

Loving the darts stuff.

2 from 3 today, that'll do nicely, thank you.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
RWilson58
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #716 on: December 28, 2014, 02:22:57 PM »

Now the season is nearly over, it is time to ask serious questions. This is not meant as abuse, it is an honest query you need to  address I think.
I subscribed to Neils NFL service last year and betting £100 per point I lost the value of a small car. I decided not to subscribe this year and thank god I did not because it looks like I would have lost a rather nice motor betting at the same stakes.
My question is this. I know Neil is obviously a huge winner betting on NFL over the years. But -5% ROI over the last two year is damn woeful if you ask me. At what point do you stop blaming variance and bad luck and accept the market has moved on and edges you have previously enjoyed have been ironed out?
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #717 on: December 28, 2014, 02:38:16 PM »

Now the season is nearly over, it is time to ask serious questions. This is not meant as abuse, it is an honest query you need to  address I think.
I subscribed to Neils NFL service last year and betting £100 per point I lost the value of a small car. I decided not to subscribe this year and thank god I did not because it looks like I would have lost a rather nice motor betting at the same stakes.
My question is this. I know Neil is obviously a huge winner betting on NFL over the years. But -5% ROI over the last two year is damn woeful if you ask me. At what point do you stop blaming variance and bad luck and accept the market has moved on and edges you have previously enjoyed have been ironed out?

In February 2013, you joined here specifically to criticise Neil, then afterwards decided to put £100 point on his NFL tips.  My kids are less obvious. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #718 on: December 28, 2014, 03:23:19 PM »

Now the season is nearly over, it is time to ask serious questions. This is not meant as abuse, it is an honest query you need to  address I think.

I'll bite.  Any bets that you make are made with your own money and at your own risk but what you can guarantee with Neil is that he will work very very hard to try and give you winning advice.  Full disclosure means that I must point out that Neil is a good friend of mine but that friendship means that I know he is up when others are coming home on a Sunday morning working on this stuff and he doesn't stop until the bets are up.  That is what you pay for but there is always a risk that you will lose especially over an NFL season  There is also a much bigger chance that variance is at play than most people realise.  If you are a punter that hits 55% of his bets over an NFL season (which would make you a 5% winner) there is a 26% chance you lose on any individual season just down to luck (assuming 200 bets in a season which might be too high actually).  That isn't to say that nothing has changed and I am sure that Neil will admit that maybe he didn't factor in the rules changes enough earlier in the season when betting a lot of unders etc but I would bet on him to make the adjustments neccesary and still be a long term winner.  Incidentally by my calculations Neil has win 906 points on his racing stuff, lost 143 points on his NFL and 163 points on his golf which makes him 600 points up in total.....what are you doing with the cars you bought with the racing profits?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 03:49:34 PM by redarmi » Logged

BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #719 on: December 29, 2014, 05:11:51 PM »

I don't understand how anyone can be frustrated with BE.

To me it's just an enhanced TFT. I know at any point we could have a bad patch or a bad run of luck, I don't bet more than I can afford and if I'm down on tips I've paid for I know it's not down to any lack of efforts put in by the tipsters. Redarmi has been agaistn united for a few weeks I disagreed with the first two and didn't follow his bets. I agreed his week and followed in and it was a close match but in my opion we were unlucky. On other sports where I know less I bet blind following tips but might be more cautious.

With BE you are paying for a tipping service but they do not just give you tips, they give you explanation, logic and if you make the effort you can learn a hell of a lot off them. I just hope they don't "give up" when people who complain for losing to much!

I'm happy, keep tipping, keep helping. I've steadily increased the amount of points I bet and I bet different points for different people (on TFT, BE and other places.)I love the service and wish you all the best in 2015. I'm steadily signing up for more and more services thanks to your profits I can afford it!

Thanks again callum

"ace high"

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 ... 55 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: