blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 08:33:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Like Sport, Love Winners - Bettingemporium.com
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 ... 55 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Like Sport, Love Winners - Bettingemporium.com  (Read 134350 times)
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #720 on: December 29, 2014, 10:57:39 PM »

Stu at what point do we start backing overs in this bowl game? 

I've missed the unders, should it just be a watching brief now or does there come a point when we can have a dash at overs. 
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #721 on: December 29, 2014, 10:59:59 PM »

Very impressed with Nigel Seeley on the darts so far.

A couple of times I wanted to ask questions related to his train of thought (betting on related markets to his selections)

Any chance of adding a forum?

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
JoeBeevers

View Profile
« Reply #722 on: December 30, 2014, 02:07:11 PM »

Very impressed with Nigel Seeley on the darts so far.

A couple of times I wanted to ask questions related to his train of thought (betting on related markets to his selections)

Any chance of adding a forum?

Thanks Keith, he certainly is very knowledgeable.

We have talked about a forum but feel that it would create a load of extra work that we just can't handle at the moment.

Nigel is on Twitter @seeley_nigel  and you can always email support@bettingemporium.com and mark an email for his attention.
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #723 on: December 30, 2014, 11:28:22 PM »

Stu at what point do we start backing overs in this bowl game? 

I've missed the unders, should it just be a watching brief now or does there come a point when we can have a dash at overs. 

Sorry mate I missed this.   I did notice it had been bet down to 49 and would pretty much never still be betting unders at that point but generally speaking I would need a minimum 4.5 point move on a total before I could even conceive of betting overs and realistically for a decent sized bet like that it would need to be 6+ points so it is very rare I would be betting overs.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #724 on: January 05, 2015, 12:00:22 AM »

Really enjoyed the darts write ups, backed a good few of the daily tips, but I somehow missed your pre-Tourament tip, Gary Anderson.

Great write ups, educational & understandable, well done all & especially to your Darty Chap. 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
JoeBeevers

View Profile
« Reply #725 on: January 23, 2015, 03:17:29 PM »

Neil has written up a free Superbowl preview. You can read it here:

http://www.bettingemporium.com/tips/index/85
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #726 on: January 23, 2015, 03:29:23 PM »

The tennis has been great so far this week.

One thought I have been wondering about though is we have only been backing match result so far. (Albeit doing very very well!)

No sub markets have been bet on, handicaps, over under games etc. Which seem to be very common in other sports as where the "edge" can be made. Is there any reason for this or are they harder to beat the bookie on tennis in these sub markets where maybe they give themselves bigger margins?

Looking forward to the Super Bowl mainly because of TFT and BE. Hopfing to have muchos £££ invested to the point where at 4am on Monday morning I have no idea as to whether I've won lost or broke even but I will be very drunk enjoy the game Smiley!

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
Skippy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #727 on: January 23, 2015, 03:54:06 PM »

It's down on the website as £25, not free.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #728 on: January 23, 2015, 03:55:46 PM »

It's down on the website as £25, not free.

this is a free preview of next week's content, and the game

next week's stuff is £25

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
swinebag22

View Profile
« Reply #729 on: February 10, 2015, 09:12:00 PM »

£200 for Cheltenham.

I'm not complaining; the analysis is great and I have learnt a lot (and profited) from previous packages. £200 just about prices out the rec punters like myself.

I suppose this is a clear strat (I can't imagine Neil will make that much more from subscriptions) as it probably means that everyone who subscribes will be able to get on at the recommended price, which may have been a problem with previous racing packages. Also there will be less rec punters abusing on twitter after a losing day, which I must imagine made for a pretty unrewarding experience.

Good luck with the package and hope you clear up again
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #730 on: February 11, 2015, 12:34:45 AM »

£200 for Cheltenham.

I'm not complaining; the analysis is great and I have learnt a lot (and profited) from previous packages. £200 just about prices out the rec punters like myself.

I suppose this is a clear strat (I can't imagine Neil will make that much more from subscriptions) as it probably means that everyone who subscribes will be able to get on at the recommended price, which may have been a problem with previous racing packages. Also there will be less rec punters abusing on twitter after a losing day, which I must imagine made for a pretty unrewarding experience.

Yeah this is the first package where I have taken a sharp intake of breath for the price and will have to think about it, it will depend on how punting is going on the run up to me as a rec, I love the tips and I understand Neil's value, and as the packages get more expensive it helps the punters as less people are getting on. But the risk reward for me becomes a bit to high, as I will probably punt higher to make it worthwhile. I do wonder if there will be a tipping point for neil but im sure he will look at the numbers after Chelt and see hows it goes!

Good luck I hope I am with you.

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #731 on: February 11, 2015, 01:00:49 AM »

£200 for Cheltenham.

Yeah this is the first package where I have taken a sharp intake of breath for the price and will have to think about it, it will depend on how punting is going on the run up to me as a rec, I love the tips and I understand Neil's value, and as the packages get more expensive it helps the punters as less people are getting on. But the risk reward for me becomes a bit to high, as I will probably punt higher to make it worthwhile. I do wonder if there will be a tipping point for neil but im sure he will look at the numbers after Chelt and see hows it goes!

Good luck I hope I am with you.

It also means people will just club together and pay once for the package between them and share the info.  I know at least 4 people who are talking about doing this already.  It obviously goes on anyway but the higher the price the more likely this is to happen.  It defeats the object of the exercise to reduce the number of people who get the info to protect the price.  

I think it's impossible to know the 'right' way to do stuff like this from BE's point of view.  I agree with what they are doing in theory as it should be for the best but the reality says something different will happen.

FWIW i think the info is easily worth the £200 price tag.  I am just trying to be realistic to what actually happens in the real world.  I personally think BE is one of the very few 'real' advisory services which is done for the right reasons and actually makes a profit through hard work not dodgy advertising/twisted stats like so many 'tipping lines' do.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 01:21:58 AM by arbboy » Logged
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #732 on: February 18, 2015, 03:21:11 PM »

Just saw that Neil is on The Betting Lab on RUK later at 6pm. It prompted me to see what BE was up to.

V surprised at the hike in fee for Chelts. It may well price out the £5/£10 per race punters, especially when the modus operandi is to punt 3/4/5 in a race.

That said, I'm sure its about now Neil will pop up and show us his tipping prowess, and supply enough winners to provide the same punters with the funds to pay for it!

GL to all this Cheltenham. Can't wait!!

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #733 on: February 18, 2015, 03:55:49 PM »

I think the minimum stake punters they were ever looking for was £50-£100 a race types with their staking plan in previous years.  Now you are going to be looking at being a £100-£200 a race type of punter if you want to make it pay longer term after fees.  £5/£10 a race guys would literally never make it pay at any stage.  They must have such a bulging high staking poker client base though that it makes total sense to put it up to £200 to protect the prices with the firms for the higher rolling clients they have.  Also gets rid of the guys who can't really afford it but have a spin then moan like fuck when they do their nuts over 1 day.  Must be incredibly tilting having to deal with people like that who just don't get the game long term when you put so much work into it and are backing the stuff yourself as well.

Tonibell

View Profile
« Reply #734 on: February 18, 2015, 04:46:55 PM »

Would you ever pay for tips? It's like paying for sex - you know it's probably cheaper in the long run but what an admission of defeat.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 ... 55 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: