blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:12:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Like Sport, Love Winners - Bettingemporium.com
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Like Sport, Love Winners - Bettingemporium.com  (Read 134661 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #750 on: February 19, 2015, 08:38:57 PM »

Have a bullseye on max branning at 50s months ago after a nutter bird told me I have to back it at a Xmas party. Went into single figures. Now a 66/1 shot. So much ev gone south! 

We need to stop derailing Neil's thread with pointless garbage! He is trying to run a business!
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #751 on: February 19, 2015, 09:28:56 PM »

Have a bullseye on max branning at 50s months ago after a nutter bird told me I have to back it at a Xmas party. Went into single figures. Now a 66/1 shot. So much ev gone south! 

We need to stop derailing Neil's thread with pointless garbage! He is trying to run a business!

I purposely steered well clear of it, even though my old dear had a new suggestion every couple eps!

It'a alright, Tikay and his oppo are worse than us, so I wouldn't worry Cheesy

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #752 on: February 20, 2015, 05:28:15 PM »

Details of the Betting Emporium 2015 Cheltenham Preview night at

http://www.bettingemporium.com/pages/view/cheltenham-preview-night-saturday-7th-march-2015

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
edgascoigne

Newbury Racecourse's Best Dressed Gent. And What?

View Profile
« Reply #753 on: February 20, 2015, 08:11:56 PM »

Eminently possible that Gascoignes Senior and Junior will be there - just trying to diarise!!

Allez!!
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #754 on: February 24, 2015, 01:37:47 PM »

I was interested to read as part of this BE evening both Sporting Bet and Sky are looking to offer and take some bets at inflated odds. At the time I chuckled. Enough said.

I just tried to see google the body slam from shab khan, and was bizarrely taken to a youtube video of Neil doing a Sporting Bet preview of the Champion Hurdle.

I watch most of what Neil has to say, and so watched this as I am always amused at Mr Wiseman pretending that Sporting Bet actually take decent bets. Normally you can hear him promising this, but his face tells a different tale!

I am a big Faugheen fan, and have got a decent amount on at decent odds, but Neil made a very good argument to cover this with an ew bet on Jezki.

Wiseman said SB would be laying Jezki at 6-1 for decent money.

As an experiment, as a blacked balled customer able to get a max of 10p on anything(even though I had a small losing account), I would deposit the mighty sum of £10 and take the now reduced price of 5-1(-ev, but worth it to find out). So i tried to take the 5-1 for £5 ew on a losing account on The Champion Hurdle,one of the biggest punting races of the year.

My initial bet was rejected and I was offered £4ew.

I suspect Sporting Bet, may not get the lions share of any cash floating about on the 7th March, if the evening is full of big punting shrewdies!

I am sure, that it will still be an entertaining evening though. Gl with it.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
swinebag22

View Profile
« Reply #755 on: February 24, 2015, 01:43:50 PM »

I was interested to read as part of this BE evening both Sporting Bet and Sky are looking to offer and take some bets at inflated odds. At the time I chuckled. Enough said.

I just tried to see google the body slam from shab khan, and was bizarrely taken to a youtube video of Neil doing a Sporting Bet preview of the Champion Hurdle.

I watch most of what Neil has to say, and so watched this as I am always amused at Mr Wiseman pretending that Sporting Bet actually take decent bets. Normally you can hear him promising this, but his face tells a different tale!

I am a big Faugheen fan, and have got a decent amount on at decent odds, but Neil made a very good argument to cover this with an ew bet on Jezki.

As an experiment, as a blacked balled customer able to get a max of 10p on anything(even though I had a small losing account), I would deposit the mighty sum of £10 and take the now reduced price of 5-1(-ev, but worth it to find out). So i tried to take the 5-1 for £5 ew on a losing account on The Champion Hurdle,one of the biggest punting races of the year.

I suspect Sporting Bet, may not get the lions share of any cash floating about on the 7th March, if the evening is full of big punting shrewdies!

BE have been tweeting that restricted customers at sportingbet should get in touch with Neil/Joe to see if they can get unrestricted. Would be interesting if you did this Adz and then fed back how it went.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #756 on: February 24, 2015, 01:52:48 PM »

the message reads

"If you've had your Sportingbet account restricted in the past we may be able to get you back in action there. Email support@bettingemporium.com"

worth a shot/nothing to lose

My eyes are open wide
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #757 on: February 24, 2015, 02:23:51 PM »

Never saw that I'm afraid.

I don't do that tweeting stuff, so would never have had the message, but appreciated. Thanks Guys.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #758 on: February 24, 2015, 02:41:50 PM »

aftertiming

Pre race after timing.

Quite beautifully slipped in to a post about a totally different subject Smiley
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 02:43:38 PM by The Camel » Logged

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #759 on: February 24, 2015, 03:06:21 PM »

^That made me laugh lol
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #760 on: February 24, 2015, 03:10:56 PM »

the message reads

"If you've had your Sportingbet account restricted in the past we may be able to get you back in action there. Email support@bettingemporium.com"

Prepare to be given a list of things you can't do, like bet on horses in the morning, bet ew in races they don't like and can only bet to win a pretty small amount.

Of course there is also the option of opening a new account using the affiliate link that BE have with a Sportingbet. Where when you lose they win, so it makes a difference to them if you can get more on. Do people that get re activated with Sporting Bet  by BE get moved on to the BE affiliate deal upon reactivation Rich?

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #761 on: February 24, 2015, 03:13:49 PM »

^That made me laugh lol

Wait until you see our antepost books then Wink

exstream

View Profile
« Reply #762 on: February 24, 2015, 03:19:20 PM »

^That made me laugh lol

Wait until you see our antepost books then Wink

Let me in the group for next year Cheesy
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #763 on: February 24, 2015, 03:19:39 PM »

the message reads

Prepare to be given a list of things you can't do, like bet on horses in the morning, bet ew in races they don't like and can only bet to win a pretty small amount.

Of course there is also the option of opening a new account using the affiliate link that BE have with a Sportingbet. Where when you lose they win, so it makes a difference to them if you can get more on. Do people that get re activated with Sporting Bet  by BE get moved on to the BE affiliate deal upon reactivation Rich?

Absolutely no idea. i copied the message from the front page of the site

i suspect anyone emailing who wants to know can ask.

either way Phil, the cynicism towards some people trying to establish a newish business is a bit baffling to me. It's as if being an entrepreneur, or making a business work is completely unacceptable.

the post on tftf earlier was completely off-beam, having a good old stab at people just for the sake of it and now you make one of the points again here?

Just odd, really.

My eyes are open wide
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #764 on: February 24, 2015, 03:27:01 PM »

the message reads

Of course there is also the option of opening a new account using the affiliate link that BE have with a Sportingbet. Where when you lose they win, so it makes a difference to them if you can get more on. Do people that get re activated with Sporting Bet  by BE get moved on to the BE affiliate deal upon reactivation Rich?

Absolutely no idea. i copied the message from the front page of the site

i suspect anyone emailing who wants to know can ask.

either way Phil, the cynicism towards some people trying to establish a newish business is a bit baffling to me. It's as if being an entrepreneur, or making a business work is completely unacceptable.

the post on tftf earlier was completely off-beam, having a good old stab at people just for the sake of it and now you make one of the points again here?

Just odd, really.

It isn't odd at all Rich, do you really want me to post in detail instead. Do you think that would be better?

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: