blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 11:59:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Poker Hand Analysis
| | |-+  Sunday Storm 22 left
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sunday Storm 22 left  (Read 6791 times)
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2013, 08:07:55 PM »

Also, it takes a VERY disciplined reg not to fire a cbet on 832r or if they flop any equity and jsut check/fold. I don't think many regs are just gonna check/own you post flop tbh.

And also, why isn't our OPR and Sharkscope blocked? pretty fishy if you're a winner to have that info about imho.

Does it ?

You said yourself you only have AA/KK when you peel here, unless I'm wrong and unlike you a load of the regs in mtt's have started getting funky and peeling in this spot it seems very easy to own your soul here.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2013, 08:16:55 PM »

Also, it takes a VERY disciplined reg not to fire a cbet on 832r or if they flop any equity and jsut check/fold. I don't think many regs are just gonna check/own you post flop tbh.

And also, why isn't our OPR and Sharkscope blocked? pretty fishy if you're a winner to have that info about imho.

Your OPR isn't blocked ?  Wink

Mine isn't blocked because of staking but I agree with you.

I tried four very good regs, and beaneh, none of which were blocked, obv makes sense why Wayman wouldn't be.
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2013, 12:17:37 AM »

I think everyone ITT is vastly underestimating the way any none professional will play in the final 20 of a 25k runner field.

UTG never shuts down, always fires at least one, no matter how competent the other guy is.

Pessango is a boss.

UTG is a good HS reg.
I know, should have added that in. And he is def stabbing one if we flat with AA/KK unless he has opr'd us. And blocking OPR doesn't do that much, its not hard to tell if they guy is a reg or not due to the 99.xx he shows etc.

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
hotdog
snap

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2013, 01:07:14 AM »

Just caught up on this thread and like a few people have said its a close decision!! I honestly believe that if any of you were playing at the time you would all be snap shoving. The Villain was in total control of the table and using his stack well. Everyone had locked up as for most people they just want to jump the ladder, I was the only one who played back at him pretty much from what I can remember.
I honestly thought my Equity was not that bad at all given the dynamics of how the table was running. His range was massive IMO.

I no the ICM is pretty pants here but I thought it would be offset by most likely taking a healthy stack to the final table ??

As for AA/KK here I am deffo flatting as I have done OPR on the whole table which was another reason for shoving with my hand.

Overall a sick hand IMO after coming through such a big field.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: