blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:29:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  MEGA SAT cheating...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: MEGA SAT cheating...  (Read 17332 times)
a17689
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2013, 07:39:37 AM »

Fully agree tikay, people need to get their facts right and post such accusations on an email to dtd and not on a general forum
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2013, 07:49:44 AM »

Fully agree tikay, people need to get their facts right and post such accusations on an email to dtd and not on a general forum

A general discussion about collusion is absolutely fine, but I really don't think anyone has the right to go round calling out individuals without knowing the full facts. Unfortunately, when these sort of debates go off, there are always one or two who step beyond the line of acceptability & etiquette.

If there is proof of cheating, that is another matter of course. Very odd thing how stuff gets said on the Internet which would never be said in the real world, for fear of legal consequences, or even a slap round the chops.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 07:51:28 AM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
corkeye

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2013, 07:51:53 AM »

Pokerstars have a floorman who you can call and he/she then goes through the chat logs.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2013, 08:57:17 AM »

Akhil - the Post which named you has now been located, & removed by the Moderators.

The version removed, it must be said, was substantially different to the one you Posted. We have no way of knowing the truth, but without clear proof, (the wholly different versions suggests that proof does not exist) it is wrong to suggest you cheated, as it did.

Presumably, DTD can interrogate the Hand Histories to sort this out, & I'm quite sure they will.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 09:03:02 AM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2013, 09:11:00 AM »

Akhil - the Post which named you has now been located, & removed by the Moderators.

The version removed, it must be said, was substantially different to the one you Posted. We have no way of knowing the truth, but without clear proof, (the wholly different versions suggests that proof does not exist) it is wrong to suggest you cheated, as it did.
hey yeah I posted the post and don't make any appologise other than putting your name... I never said anything in the chat box and now the post has been deleted we now only have a one sided story. But as Tikay said my version is substantially different to the one you posted.

You did flame the situation by saying tell Rob / Simon etc and were winding the other players up. I never accused you of cheating merely pointed out that the likes of you and yeah man might not even know that it is wrong.

But like Tikay says its a good post for balance and there is definatly a problem that dtd will need to educate people about. In my eyes as you can read from my post here the people who are blatantly talking about it in the chat box are too stupid to know any better and are not seeing it as cheating.

Come find me at the weekend and I will buy you a drink/ or lunch as an apology
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 09:13:04 AM by smashedagain » Logged

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2013, 09:14:02 AM »

For the avoidance of any doubt, Players SUSPECTED (by other players) should NOT be named on the Forum, that is the very strong view of the mods.

Hence your post was deleted, Sadly amongst the tsunami of others from you last night, the content of it was missed at the time

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2013, 09:18:17 AM »

hey yeah I posted the post and don't make any appologise other than putting your name... I never said anything in the chat box and now the post has been deleted we now only have a one sided story. But as Tikay said my version is substantially different to the one you posted.

You did flame the situation by saying tell Rob / Simon etc and were winding the other players up. I never accused you of cheating merely pointed out that the likes of you and yeah man might not even know that it is wrong.

But like Tikay says its a good post for balance and there is definatly a problem that dtd will need to educate people about. In my eyes as you can read from my post here the people who are blatantly talking about it in the chat box are too stupid to know any better and are not seeing it as cheating.

Come find me at the weekend and I will buy you a drink/ or lunch as an apology

That is not correct.

You DID accuse him of collusion, with no caveats, & you did NOT suggest in that Post that it may have been due to ignorance.

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2013, 09:21:56 AM »

For the avoidance of any doubt, Players SUSPECTED (by other players) should NOT be named on the Forum, that is the very strong view of the mods.

Hence your post was deleted, Sadly amongst the tsunami of others from you last night, the content of it was missed at the time
yeah I do see that posting his name was wrong. Sorry

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
YEAHMAN123

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2013, 09:26:07 AM »

i was railing the bubble on tuesday night i think?... i was supporting online bud jackpot.
its clear in my mind whats allowed and not allowed but like i said a page before you ask a player to knock out a friend and chances are he wont, i mean im just being honest, i always speak my mind even if sometimes wrong.
how can you force a guy to play though? to close the chatbox is the only way or 1 strict mod over looking tables warning players to reduce the amount of 'strange play'. its easy to sit on the rail and watch thinking its all cheating when its not. a missclick or player sitting  out going toilet insted of playing, are you going to punish him?
if we are just talking about using chat box then it can be solved by a mod

i might try tonight to get a seat so lets see how its dealt with Smiley

When you get to where you wana go
and you know the things you wana know
your smiling Smiley
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2013, 09:31:06 AM »

i was railing the bubble on tuesday night i think?... i was supporting online bud jackpot.
its clear in my mind whats allowed and not allowed but like i said a page before you ask a player to knock out a friend and chances are he wont, i mean im just being honest, i always speak my mind even if sometimes wrong.
how can you force a guy to play though? to close the chatbox is the only way or 1 strict mod over looking tables warning players to reduce the amount of 'strange play'. its easy to sit on the rail and watch thinking its all cheating when its not. a missclick or player sitting  out going toilet insted of playing, are you going to punish him? if we are just talking about using chat box then it can be solved by a mod

i might try tonight to get a seat so lets see how its dealt with Smiley

It can be those, or any number of other reasons. Or collusion.

It is not exactly new, or a shock, it happens in Super Sats everywhere, Live & Online, & so does ideally need monitoring & supervision.

It is almost impossible to prove based on a SINGLE INSTANCE, a basket of incidents is needed really.

When the boot is on the other foot, & people are accused, wrongly, of improper actions, it is not so nice.

Just common sense really, to take care with what we write in public.

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2013, 09:33:21 AM »

Skype/ Facebook or whatever obv goes on. I don't honestly believe these idiots who post in the chat box even understand its cheating. The kid who I quoted on Eso's diary actually said two nights ago.... Tell Simon and Rob, what are they gonna do about it lol.

this was the post  I put to say that they don't actually think its cheating. You can't prove that its cheating if people don't understand its cheating.

I will say sorry to Akhill at Dtd.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2013, 09:35:43 AM »

Skype/ Facebook or whatever obv goes on. I don't honestly believe these idiots who post in the chat box even understand its cheating. The kid who I quoted on Eso's diary actually said two nights ago.... Tell Simon and Rob, what are they gonna do about it lol.

this was the post  I put to say that they don't actually think its cheating. You can't prove that its cheating if people don't understand its cheating.

I will say sorry to Akhill at Dtd.

That was not in the same Post, it was at a different time.

When you suggested he colluded, you never mentioned his possible ignorance of the rules.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 09:39:02 AM by tikay » Logged

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2013, 09:54:16 AM »

yea, it was really bad. Dude folded to a 13k total shove in the bb with 10k invested too and he had like 200k lol.

Tons of collusion from scanning the tables and in the chats.

loses his seat imo.

What if he was sitting out?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2013, 09:59:11 AM »

yea, it was really bad. Dude folded to a 13k total shove in the bb with 10k invested too and he had like 200k lol.

loses his seat imo.

Again, how can we know?

TL900

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2013, 09:59:33 AM »

loses his seat imo.

he didnt time out, he folded

@MtSpewmore
Quote from: jgcblack
I wouldn't normally try so hard, but didn't have another opportunity I could wait for. I wasn't ready to surrender what I WANTED SO MUCH, that easily, I couldn't guarantee a call with me staying stoic and relying on a flinch "top pair" calling reflex.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: