blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:51:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Vegas 2013 - Including Main Event @1.25 SOLD OUT
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Vegas 2013 - Including Main Event @1.25 SOLD OUT  (Read 22571 times)
Big_D

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: July 12, 2013, 12:11:42 PM »

Good Luck Shaun!!

Ship It!
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 12, 2013, 12:18:37 PM »

Expecting BIG things!

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 12, 2013, 05:05:43 PM »

Oh yes!

The very best of luck today Shaun, you deserve it.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Young_gun

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 12, 2013, 05:47:49 PM »

Oh yes!

The very best of luck today Shaun, you deserve it.

Twitter: @johnnybev1987
#skypokerteamhitsquad
#lovethegame
claypole

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 13, 2013, 10:48:47 AM »

Well, you've seen updates; up and down day but we have a chance on Day Five - Id have taken that at start of the summer.  It was really tough last couple of levels, and lost quite a big hand last hand of the day.  On the bright side, we've got 31 bigs and we get to flirt with Annette tomorrow whos transformation is reminiscent of one of Sir Marks fillys from 2 to 3 Smiley

All my other in good is with Kev and Danny to spin tomorrow, And Ash and Watto to consolidate.

As its not a bok now and we have cashed, Can you let me k ow if any of you want physical $$$$$ as you have impending holidays to US or trips planned and max amount. If not I will send to my US$ account and sort with Forex when I get home. Obviously Chris you'll get $$$$ Smiley - good luck us tomorrow, I'll be trying my heart out.
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 13, 2013, 11:25:16 AM »

Well, you've seen updates; up and down day but we have a chance on Day Five - Id have taken that at start of the summer.  It was really tough last couple of levels, and lost quite a big hand last hand of the day.  On the bright side, we've got 31 bigs and we get to flirt with Annette tomorrow whos transformation is reminiscent of one of Sir Marks fillys from 2 to 3 Smiley

All my other in good is with Kev and Danny to spin tomorrow, And Ash and Watto to consolidate.

As its not a bok now and we have cashed, Can you let me k ow if any of you want physical $$$$$ as you have impending holidays to US or trips planned and max amount. If not I will send to my US$ account and sort with Forex when I get home. Obviously Chris you'll get $$$$ Smiley - good luck us tomorrow, I'll be trying my heart out.

How about everybody awaiting the outcome and you focusing on nothing else  ?   Smiley

Everybodies behind you mate
toddswain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #126 on: July 13, 2013, 11:57:18 AM »

Day5, shits getting real. Best of luck buddy, really rooting for you
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 13, 2013, 01:14:23 PM »

Really hope it's your turn Shaun, VBOL.
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 13, 2013, 01:14:39 PM »

Really hope it's your turn Shaun, VBOL.

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 13, 2013, 01:16:50 PM »

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
AlexMartin
spewtards r us

rat+rabbiting society of herts- future champ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130 on: July 13, 2013, 01:53:25 PM »

How about everybody awaiting the outcome and you focusing on nothing else  ?   Smiley

Everybodies behind you mate

+1 mate look at is now as a 200 runner comp with 8mil up top. Thats a pretty incredible chance, play your heart out!
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 13, 2013, 02:07:29 PM »

Oi oi keep pulling mate

Just shows what a complete top man Shaun is as he thinking of everyone else even when he still in the main event
Sheriff Fatman
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 13, 2013, 03:48:56 PM »

Thanks for updating throughout the day, Shaun.  Much appreciated.  Hanging on the FB updates now, and it's been fun to share the rollercoaster of emotions so far.

Nothing to fear now, it's all upside from here.  You still seem to be very clear in your analysis of things.  Wishing you all the luck and run good in the world, as they're the bits you can't control and you're clearly doing a great job with the bits that you can.

"...And If You Flash Him A Smile He'll Take Your Teeth As Deposit..."
"Sheriff Fatman" - Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine

2006 Blonde Caption Comp Ultimate Champion (to be replaced by actual poker achievements when I have any)

GUKPT Online Main Event Winner 2008 (yay, a poker achievement!)
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 13, 2013, 04:34:53 PM »

Go on my son.

Walked round the Amazon room about 10 times yesterday and there were loads of bald domes still seated but none appeared to be yours, so happy you've got through.

2013 WSOP Main Eveent - the year of the follicly challenged!

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #134 on: July 13, 2013, 04:44:30 PM »

Funking for you. Good luck squire.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: