blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 02:10:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272930 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Racing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 ... 400 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Racing Thread  (Read 1034728 times)
typhoon13

View Profile
« Reply #1815 on: August 21, 2014, 06:54:41 PM »

Talking of Wolverhampton i just can't get away from the Fav in the first

Simon Walker up top

Expected evens at best   11/8 seems tooooo good

Won like a gud un shud 5/6

Hope some of you got the 11/8
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: August 21, 2014, 06:56:20 PM »

Talking of Wolverhampton i just can't get away from the Fav in the first

Simon Walker up top

Expected evens at best   11/8 seems tooooo good

Won like a gud un shud 5/6

Hope some of you got the 11/8

N1 Treve. Easy peasy. Ty

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
simonnatur

View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: August 21, 2014, 09:34:36 PM »

Will be interested to see Lady Bingo run in the last.

wanted to bet the tricast in SP order for fun, but cant find a way to do it online
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 09:42:58 PM by simonnatur » Logged

Reluctant to race, came home in own time
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: August 21, 2014, 10:06:02 PM »

Two Tracker horses tomorrow, and hoping for a big day for Mr Haggas

Satellite in the first and Perfect Persussion in the last.

Both have had an array of jockeys/rides both looking like they are being primed for something ahead. I hope my gut is right and it is today. PP especially has a decent conditional and a step up he looks like he needs, looks very tasty at 16s. GL

simonnatur

View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: August 21, 2014, 10:52:36 PM »

Was  looking at Grandorio in the 7.05 Hamilton, seems to have a history of running in and out of form from race to race, so even the terrible run last time out doesn't completely put me off. Potentially reasonably handicapped and versatile ground wise, don't know if the 20-1 with Ladbrokes is big enough, given we're probably playing for place money in a reasonable e/w race?

Reluctant to race, came home in own time
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: August 22, 2014, 02:35:11 AM »

Thoughts on High Jinx at 14:30 York @ 10/1?
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #1821 on: August 22, 2014, 08:26:37 AM »

Solid ew. If I was running a tipping service I would have it in my 3/4 picks for the race. Wink

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: August 22, 2014, 08:28:20 AM »

Nothing for me today other than Be picks

Mostly races with a bad shape on firm ground that has been rain softened, tricky stuff
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: August 22, 2014, 08:57:58 AM »

I backed this on Betfair last night at 12.5.  I think it will probably find one or two too good, as it is a bit old to improve.  Looks a bad each way race, so backed it on the nose regardless of my prior view.  

Hope it wins obviously.

I also backed Cavalryman on Hills before anyone starts.

Edit.  Korals are 11/1 and quarter first 3.  If you can get that price and quarter first 3 it looks very good.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 08:59:50 AM by Doobs » Logged

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: August 22, 2014, 09:18:54 AM »

Some interesting views gents.

One won't bet because of changing conditions, and thinks its a tricky spot to find winners. Fair enough. But will back someone elses opinion.

The other has backed it win only because its a bad ew race and then its a very good ew bet.

Magic mushroom day? GL chaps. Wink Wink

Disclaimer; this message is not meant to offend before anyone chucks their toys out. Just a bit of banter. Its Friday!

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #1825 on: August 22, 2014, 09:24:55 AM »

One won't bet because of changing conditions, and thinks its a tricky spot to find winners. Fair enough. But will back someone elses opinion.

The other has backed it win only because its a bad ew race and then its a very good ew bet.

Disclaimer; this message is not meant to offend before anyone chucks their toys out. Just a bit of banter. Its Friday!

FWIW it was terrible when I looked last night.  Fifth 123 with best price 10/1 vs 12.5 on the machine.  I checked after I had written and realised it wasn't any more.

Of course I have still f'd up, because I had it in my head that there was 10 in this so each way was fine, but there are only 8.  Hence another reason I we should be win only.   Hopefully we get good and there is no reason for anyone to pull out.  Apologies Tikay if it goes 7, really should have realised.  (Though if we wait we may get 8/1 and a fifth). 

Anybody having a good meeting? 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: August 22, 2014, 09:26:27 AM »

FWIW it was terrible when I looked last night.  Fifth 123 with best price 10/1 vs 12.5 on the machine.  I checked after I had written and realised it wasn't any more.

Of course I have still f'd up, because I had it in my head that there was 10 in this so each way was fine, but there are only 8.  Hence another reason I we should be win only.   Hopefully we get good and there is no reason for anyone to pull out.  Apologies Tikay if it goes 7, really should have realised.  (Though if we wait we may get 8/1 and a fifth). 

Yep showing a nice profit through blindly following someone actually Smiley
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: August 22, 2014, 09:30:07 AM »

Missed race 1 day 1, so suspect not Sad.

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: August 22, 2014, 09:31:00 AM »

ouch ul bad timing

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: August 22, 2014, 09:32:22 AM »

I would hope you are. From what Doobs wrote, I guess 1 winner made all the difference. Still nice to have your opinion posted though mate. Grin

Pages: 1 ... 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 ... 400 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: