blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:07:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Racing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 334 335 336 337 [338] 339 340 341 342 ... 400 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Racing Thread  (Read 1019227 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5055 on: December 01, 2017, 06:31:38 PM »

Am I the only fool giving Vibrato Valtat one more absolutely final last ever last chance tomorrow hoping the new surroundings work the oracle.

The change of stables didn't appear to have done anything significant on it's reappearance, but 15lbs lower than it's highest mark means it only has to find a smidgeon of it's former form to be competitive, so 25/1 and an eight-runner field have sucked me in again for a minor EW dabble.

Probably Cheesy

A much improved run - was having a serious funk for the first three to fall at the last in a big heap.

Grin

American or Coneygree tomorrow, please.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #5056 on: December 01, 2017, 06:50:45 PM »

Am I the only fool giving Vibrato Valtat one more absolutely final last ever last chance tomorrow hoping the new surroundings work the oracle.

The change of stables didn't appear to have done anything significant on it's reappearance, but 15lbs lower than it's highest mark means it only has to find a smidgeon of it's former form to be competitive, so 25/1 and an eight-runner field have sucked me in again for a minor EW dabble.

Probably Cheesy

A much improved run - was having a serious funk for the first three to fall at the last in a big heap.

Grin

I've gone for Present Man to do the early season double with more suitable ground so yours have every chance unburdened by my cash.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5057 on: December 01, 2017, 08:43:26 PM »

Probably Cheesy

Grin

I've gone for Present Man to do the early season double with more suitable ground so yours have every chance unburdened by my cash.

Hope you get some place money, Ralph Wink

Dewi_cool

Dusk Till Dawn - It's like going home

View Profile
« Reply #5058 on: December 01, 2017, 09:33:39 PM »

Probably Cheesy

Grin

I'm on American, so Coneygree ftw

The very last hand of the night goes to Dewi James, who finds ACES and talks Raymond O’Mahoney into calling his all-in preflop bet of 15k.  “If I had AQ, I’d call!” says Dewi.  Raymond calls holding pocket 66’s.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5059 on: December 01, 2017, 09:57:37 PM »

Probably Cheesy

Grin

I'm on American, so Coneygree ftw

Ha!

atdc21

View Profile
« Reply #5060 on: December 02, 2017, 11:43:53 AM »

Looks a very interesting race the Hennessy .
American has some good novice wins,
singlefarmpayment been running well and team in good form
but TOTAL RECALL could well improve again for Mullins and turn out to be a real top class chaser.

No point feeding a pig Truffles if he's happy eating shit.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5061 on: December 02, 2017, 12:01:28 PM »

Looks a very interesting race the Hennessy .
American has some good novice wins,
singlefarmpayment been running well and team in good form
but TOTAL RECALL could well improve again for Mullins and turn out to be a real top class chaser.

Ladbrokes can't be too pleased with their huge investment in this one.

We all think of it as "The Hennessy", & all the Media are describing it as "The Ladbrokes Trophy Chase (as they are obliged to) followed by "better known as The Hennessy".

It'll always be The Hennessy to me.

Anyway, looks a cracking race. Be nice to hear some more suggested winners, or at least where the value is.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5062 on: December 02, 2017, 02:36:11 PM »

http://youtu.be/Occ95-AlCKc?t=218

Love Frank Hickey's appraisal Cheesy

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5063 on: December 02, 2017, 03:12:39 PM »

What a race that was.

Congrats anyone that was on TR!

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5064 on: December 02, 2017, 03:13:07 PM »

Henderson cost himself that.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #5065 on: December 02, 2017, 03:13:18 PM »

Whip ban upcoming for Paul Townend I suspect.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
atdc21

View Profile
« Reply #5066 on: December 02, 2017, 03:13:42 PM »

That is as good a ride you will see for a while, was fiddling them early on, kept cool got a rythem and gave it all the beans at the end

No point feeding a pig Truffles if he's happy eating shit.
mikeymike

View Profile
« Reply #5067 on: December 02, 2017, 07:16:18 PM »

Ludlow - 6th Dec - 3.40

Our girl "Brushed Up" will be having the first outing of the season - been going well on the gallops and in fine form - hoping to be in the winners enclosure - that's put the mockers on it.

Ho Ho Ho
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5068 on: December 03, 2017, 04:22:59 PM »

Best of luck, Mike!

I'll weigh it down with a score of my dough, too Wink

mikeymike

View Profile
« Reply #5069 on: December 03, 2017, 05:32:02 PM »

Just been informed that she might get pulled if we don't get some rain in the next couple of days - will update when i know more
Pages: 1 ... 334 335 336 337 [338] 339 340 341 342 ... 400 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: