blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 11:01:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Racing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 ... 400 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Racing Thread  (Read 1018802 times)
a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #360 on: June 24, 2013, 09:28:37 PM »

Ah ok, thanks for the headsup mate.  Any views yourself? I think at 15/2 arc light is a decent each way bet, however i know you aren't an each way backer yourself
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #361 on: June 28, 2013, 10:48:26 AM »

sorry a missed that post

3.45 Muss today Burning Thread

Form figures awful but been poorly handicapped for a long time now, last semblance of any form was this time last year over this course and distance with a good 3rd. First time blinkers, lowest class race it has ever faced by a long way and this does not look a strong class 4 race. Bit risky but at 14-1 i have taken a small chance
a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #362 on: June 28, 2013, 12:39:30 PM »

No worries and good luck with your selection.  I've had a small bet on it.  Also my only other one today is one you posted up before 'jiroft' in the 7:45 at Newcastle.  I see Hugh Taylor has picked another in the race in magical macey stating that any more rain and it'l be a good thing.  Jiroft has won on good and heavy before tho so I don't think it's too much of a worry.
simonnatur

View Profile
« Reply #363 on: June 28, 2013, 01:37:02 PM »

Burning Thread now non-runner

Reluctant to race, came home in own time
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #364 on: June 28, 2013, 03:00:15 PM »

Mister mananaman on my tracker and come up on phone. internet is too poor here to look at video form of others but big price in gosforth i see. worth watchin his last race, maybe worth a small ew, but hoped for a lesser race tbh

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #365 on: June 28, 2013, 03:37:03 PM »

No worries and good luck with your selection.  I've had a small bet on it.  Also my only other one today is one you posted up before 'jiroft' in the 7:45 at Newcastle.  I see Hugh Taylor has picked another in the race in magical macey stating that any more rain and it'l be a good thing.  Jiroft has won on good and heavy before tho so I don't think it's too much of a worry.

tweet from the owner mate

Jiroft takes his chance tonight. Originally expected him to be placed at worst. But this change of ground was not wanted & is a big unknown
a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #366 on: June 28, 2013, 03:42:11 PM »

tweet from the owner mate

Jiroft takes his chance tonight. Originally expected him to be placed at worst. But this change of ground was not wanted & is a big unknown

bah, stupid rain! i have to let it ride and hope for the best.
a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #367 on: June 28, 2013, 09:12:23 PM »

He knows his stuff I suppose!
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #368 on: June 29, 2013, 07:24:45 PM »

just put it up on tft

really like STORM KING at doncaster tonight

also in a smaller way like BEE JAY KAY at lingfield, slowly progressive for steps up in trip despite breeding suggesting otherwise. Still looked a bit green last time and should at the very least get a good trip from the front here, its a race full of lightly raced horses if one of them is well in it almost certainly wont win but at 16-1 im having a small bet.
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #369 on: June 29, 2013, 07:51:02 PM »

Good shout, I had Kakatosi, came 2nd, had a tip for it. Was slowly away but yours won by enough anyway. I should've done the forecast!

ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #370 on: June 29, 2013, 10:03:53 PM »

WP Horsey.

APAT NLHE Southern European Champion 2010
Take on Tikay February League Winner 2011

Rastafish throws himself headfirst into the railbirds, arms outstretched but the sea of bodies parts and Rastafish misses and crashes through the barrier on all fours.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #371 on: June 30, 2013, 12:01:42 PM »

Just caught up with weekend racing and gutted/delighted to see Trading Leather win Irish Derby... My 200-1 bet on him to win our Derby, not quite so pleasing tho........

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #372 on: July 08, 2013, 08:55:04 AM »

excuse the spam but i am covering the oddschecker free tips section again for this week only

nearly had a good start yesterday hopefully can find a winner today

cheers
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #373 on: July 08, 2013, 09:18:42 AM »

excuse the spam but i am covering the oddschecker free tips section again for this week only

nearly had a good start yesterday hopefully can find a winner today

cheers

If you do half as well as you did last time you did the Oddschecker stuff, that'd be enough.

Good luck!

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #374 on: July 11, 2013, 10:13:14 AM »

Missed this, best of luck and how is it going so far horsey?

I've not been awake for most of the week (some may say for the last 20 years), so haven't bet on anything since getting home. Still, I am hoping that Newmarket can put a dent in the hole that Vegas created...

Fingers crossed the Messrs Linfoot, Taylor and Segal are on form!

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 ... 400 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: