blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:00:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Racing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 ... 400 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Racing Thread  (Read 1016423 times)
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #435 on: September 01, 2013, 05:23:38 PM »

Not sure that horse will ever win again if they keep dropping him out 30 lengths behind the pacesetters....hurumph

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #436 on: September 06, 2013, 01:16:44 PM »

Like two in the same race today have backed them both win only

Had more on THE QUARTERJACK 5.20 CHEPSTOW at 16/1

Ground was too fast last time and probably doesn't like windsor, 2/2 left-handed bend on soft down in class a bit to. Enough positives for the price

Smaller bet on AFRO at 14/1

still unexposed excuses last time trainer in form last week and had a few backed at big odds

gd lk all
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #437 on: September 07, 2013, 08:08:29 PM »

Pallasator wins the Ces imo if it's on the slow side. That was some comeback effort today.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #438 on: September 07, 2013, 08:45:07 PM »

Pallasator wins the Ces imo if it's on the slow side. That was some comeback effort today.

Tigerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

gouty

View Profile
« Reply #439 on: September 09, 2013, 03:51:47 PM »

ul adz

had a small bet EXCLUSION at 5-1 in the 7.00 southwell

gd lk all
I shall be having a small wager on town mouse in this race as they have been messing about with it.

What about having racing on Good Friday? What a bad idea that is.
Hmmmm. The fkr just won at 50/1 and I never spotted it today. Doh!
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #440 on: September 09, 2013, 03:54:24 PM »

knew the horse rang a bell for some reason

ul sir
MahoganyVic

View Profile
« Reply #441 on: September 10, 2013, 01:01:13 PM »

Got an email fromt he tote today saying its the biggest ever rollover on the pick 6 at Galway. Worth a shot? Any tips? Smiley
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #442 on: September 10, 2013, 03:23:47 PM »

Like SPATS COLOMBO in the 5.00 at Redcar today at around 7/1

Progressive from a low level, main angle is the sire is a lot better on soft/heavy than anything else.

Should improve for the ground if it doesnt still has a chance fav look to short to me and not particularly worried about anything else in there.

typhoon13

View Profile
« Reply #443 on: September 10, 2013, 05:10:48 PM »

Progressive from a low level, main angle is the sire is a lot better on soft/heavy than anything else.

Should improve for the ground if it doesnt still has a chance fav look to short to me and not particularly worried about anything else in there.

PU something wrong there
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #444 on: September 10, 2013, 08:34:29 PM »

I backed this too Horse, the only good thing is if I had seen your post before the race I would probably have had more on. I hope it was ok.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #445 on: September 11, 2013, 08:43:44 AM »

I backed this too Horse, the only good thing is if I had seen your post before the race I would probably have had more on. I hope it was ok.

Yes me to did not look great Sad
a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #446 on: September 12, 2013, 10:06:43 PM »

Want to put up a horse for discussion and hopefully get some views from more knowledgeable horse punters than myself.  I browse other sports betting forums and came across some strong support for Noble protector in the 4:50 at sandown tomorrow.  To paraphrase, won last time out very well, second won next time out, best prices 4/1 but only 9/4 with willhill, the WH price is beleived to be closer to the true price, good draw.

Obviously its unexposed as it is only its third run tomorrow, a new jockey in Queally is a positive to my eyes, up in class from its maiden, and also the horse who finished second in its last race than then went on to win only won a class 5, this is a class 4.  Won at this distance.

Personally I think tht 4/1 is a bit too big, im not convinced it is a 9/4 shot either though.  Anyway i've backed it, im not trying to pursuade others to back it just yet, considering it's not fully my own view.
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #447 on: September 13, 2013, 09:41:16 AM »

got the best price anyway mate

looks a more than fair mark based on that maiden win to me think the handicapper has been pretty lenient with the mark maybe because it is a smaller trainer?

anyway good luck hope it wins for you

a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #448 on: September 13, 2013, 12:04:42 PM »

Not shortened as much as i thought due to a couple of others in the field shortening.  I guess there may be concerns over the ground, also being upped in class. Still i remain fairly positive and if i don't like it so much nearer the time and the price remains similar to now i can always lay it off. 

Also had a go on orpsie boy in the last at wolves, followed him for awhile (to my expense) but his mark keeps going down, pretty sure its going to pop up sometime soon, hopefully today will be the day.
a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #449 on: September 13, 2013, 05:15:00 PM »

No joy , went off at 5/2 in the end.  Didn't get to watch the race so not sure if it is worth following or not. 

Anyway i see an old one of Adz popped up in sir reginald at Doncaster.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 ... 400 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: