blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:54:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Racing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 ... 400 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Racing Thread  (Read 1019354 times)
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #510 on: September 21, 2013, 04:13:32 PM »

Roll on the jumps season... that ride on saxo jack wouldve made Spencer proud.....grumble grumble

Careful. Spencer bashing police will be after you

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #511 on: September 21, 2013, 04:41:29 PM »

Roll on the jumps season... that ride on saxo jack wouldve made Spencer proud.....grumble grumble

That and Hoku about summed my day up Sad

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #512 on: September 26, 2013, 11:21:08 AM »

26th September 2013

A Sky Bet punter was celebrating a £52,000 pay-out from a 25p each-way Lucky 31 at Redcar on Wednesday.

Beau Mistral (5/1) set the ball rolling when landing the Download The Racing UK App Handicap at 3.50 and 35 minutes later Ebony Express duly obliged at 8/1.

Auto Mac (12/1) was next up in the Racing Replay, All today's Racing Sky 432 Selling Stakes and when 20/1 pick Mercer's Row landed the first division on the Two Year Old Trophy Comes Next Handicap then the Leeds-based firm were running for cover.

There was nowhere to hide though and Lees Anthem's success in the second division at 6.05 sparked the huge pay-out.

Sky Bet Racing PR Manager Michael Shinners said: "Sometimes you have to doff your cap to a punter. To find those five winners at Redcar was a remarkable effort and while there were plenty of heads in hands in our trading room after Lees Anthem's success, I'm sure there were wild celebrations elsewhere!"

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #513 on: September 26, 2013, 11:27:32 AM »

Read that this morning on the Sporting Life website, fair play to him.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #514 on: September 26, 2013, 11:41:17 AM »

How on earth do they pick those 5 out?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #515 on: September 27, 2013, 08:12:52 PM »

How on earth do they pick those 5 out?

Sorry, missed this yesterday. I'm guessing he borrowed Tal's spider Smiley

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #516 on: September 27, 2013, 08:13:10 PM »

Pricewise horses tomorrow are -

15:30 Hay - Demora (Paul Kealy's NAP too)

15:50 New - Educate and King George River

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #517 on: September 28, 2013, 02:31:41 PM »

Like a few today backed them all most on Good Speech as per tft

Think Suegioo is overpriced today against some confirmed hold-up horses.  He's been held up himself the last twice, but it hasn't suited him and I fully expect Martin Harley to make more use of him today (he gave him a prominent ride the last time he rode him, and he has made the running this season).  Still think he's well handicapped and can gain a deserved win with the right ride if held up early i hate the bet

Good Speech has some excellent form to her name in 3-year-old handicaps, and can hopefully return to winning ways now she's back in against old horses.  72 under-rates her and the return to better ground will suit having looked to be hating every minute of the soft ground last time, running remarkably well in the circumstances in a better race under a poor ride.  She goes well here, is well drawn and should get the strongly-run 12f she needs - bold but i really expect her to win.

Have to back Vicky Valentine at 18/1+ at Chester tonight.  Lightly-raced, she won well enough last time and has proven herself in tactical affairs in small fields.  Edwyn Ralph was disappointing on his only start here, Eton Rambler might not settle off a slow early pace here and Gabrial The Master looks exposed.  Duke Of Yorkshire should be well suited by the demands of this contest too and looks worth a bet too, albeit at slightly less glamorous odds of 5/1.

Finally, Bantam paid the price for chasing an overly-strong pace set by Astonishing, but she showed how good she was the other day and there's no shame in that run.  She remains progressive and this track should suit her, unlike last time when she didn't look happy running downhill.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #518 on: September 28, 2013, 03:45:57 PM »

I seem to have backed half the field in the Cambridgeshire, one way & another.

Red Avenger

Belgian Bill

Prince of Johanne

Seek Again

Dance & Dance.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #519 on: September 28, 2013, 04:05:01 PM »

I seem to have backed half the field in the Cambridgeshire, one way & another.

Red Avenger

Belgian Bill

Prince of Johanne

Seek Again

Dance & Dance.

Easy game........

The Bookies took a right pasting on that, for sure.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #520 on: September 28, 2013, 04:18:47 PM »

Pricewise horses tomorrow are -

15:30 Hay - Demora (Paul Kealy's NAP too)

15:50 New - Educate and King George River

They took a pasting on those two, hope some Blondes got on!!

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #521 on: September 29, 2013, 10:30:55 AM »

Nero Emperor in 6f race at Curragh

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #522 on: September 29, 2013, 12:24:17 PM »

Thanks mate, one from your tracker?  Whilst i went to oddschecker to find it, i saw one i had to bet on in the first 'sparrow' - after cockney sparrow did the job last weekend, this is must be a cert lol.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #523 on: September 29, 2013, 12:25:47 PM »

i dont know much about horses but while trying too get my ew lucky 15 on including sweet helena in the 16:30 at epsom today her price went from 15.0 into 7.5 in a matter on minutes

still some places offering 13.0 but price dropping on all the bookies according too oddschecker betfair price is 11.0

http://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing-betting/epsom/16:30/winner

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #524 on: September 29, 2013, 12:35:59 PM »

i dont know much about horses but while trying too get my ew lucky 15 on including sweet helena in the 16:30 at epsom today her price went from 15.0 into 7.5 in a matter on minutes

still some places offering 13.0 but price dropping on all the bookies according too oddschecker betfair price is 11.0

http://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing-betting/epsom/16:30/winner

Alll i know about Espom from some help Redarmi and Chompy gave me awhile back is that it suits a specific type of running, got to grab the rail and go from the front for the best chance.  Especially suits horses who have won at the track before and know how to ride it.  If you search Xinbama (running today in that race funnily enough) you should find the replies from the two shrewdies mentioned above which could be helpful in picking out horses at Epsom when you do your research.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 ... 400 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: