blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 06:43:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Racing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 ... 400 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Racing Thread  (Read 1019377 times)
a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #540 on: October 10, 2013, 11:04:23 PM »

Nice win today Adz, i missed both unfortunately. 

Any views on oriental fox for the cesarewitch?  We know it stays and Murtagh is back on for the ride, he is in ridiculous form of late and i'm guessing he could have had any number of rides? so it's a positive that he is sticking with it after his last win.

Orpsie boy runs tomorrow in the 6:10 at wolves.  Career low mark, 22 races without a win.  I didn't think it ran well last race, but showed promising signs before that.  Last race was a class 5, back down to class 6 again today.  Same course and distance they keep trying it over.  Drawn low which is a positive, Luke Morris keeps the ride after last time which in my mind is another positive, must think it has a chance if he is back on board after last time? Obviously its long losing run is a negative, at 12/1 im happy to take a little punt.  If they can't get it to do the business tomorrow, I think its time to give up and forget about its falling mark and delete him from the nagme. 
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #541 on: October 11, 2013, 01:24:08 AM »

Mr Sparrow.
These sound like ice creamy traits you have developed, falling in love with a horse etc and backing it til it wins.......tut tut( never expose yourself so publically, always keep it off blonde ;0)).

As a long time OB fan it has to be last chance saloon time. I thought he had everything in his favour last time tbh, and he never showed up, in all honesty I must question the wisdom.

OF very impressive last time. Sadly I rarely get Mark Johnno right, and feel lucky to have got a few bob from him last time when the maestro was on him. I won't be following up and will be hoping rain stays away as I am on Domination at nice prices.

GL mate

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #542 on: October 11, 2013, 07:42:23 AM »

Mr Sparrow.
These sound like ice creamy traits you have developed, falling in love with a horse etc and backing it til it wins.......tut tut( never expose yourself so publically, always keep it off blonde ;0)).

As a long time OB fan it has to be last chance saloon time. I thought he had everything in his favour last time tbh, and he never showed up, in all honesty I must question the wisdom.

OF very impressive last time. Sadly I rarely get Mark Johnno right, and feel lucky to have got a few bob from him last time when the maestro was on him. I won't be following up and will be hoping rain stays away as I am on Domination at nice prices.

GL mate

I don't think I'm developing ice cream traits, I've always had them lol.  Definitely improving on it though but you are right, I should not follow horses as often as I do, part of the learning curve that I haven't quite got over yet.  I haven't put any money on the fox yet, orpsie is carrying a few of my ££ though and it will be his last chance !
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #543 on: October 11, 2013, 08:01:17 AM »

See, for all my good intentions I will have too now as well!!! Gl mate

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #544 on: October 11, 2013, 09:32:54 AM »

well done yesterday adz

not sure i trust oriental fox to do it again on Saturday especially at a similar price to last time in a much tougher race?

As for orpsie boy think i said before never get Carr right so i leave her alone horse looks to have lost its spark though? Never put anyone of a double figure priced horse saying that
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #545 on: October 11, 2013, 10:12:04 AM »

had pennies on JUSTONEFORTHEROAD today at York

Based on last run looks back in form, likes the track, the ever softening ground is a bonus, well handicapped and i really like Samantha Bell as a claimer (Seems to have settled in with Fahey now after a slow start)

small bet at 20's ish
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #546 on: October 11, 2013, 11:00:36 AM »

Hugh has just put up Sohar as we;ll so at least should have a value loser tommorow evening Smiley

As he states looks like the rain will be hitting hq so i have had my final ces bet on moidore
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #547 on: October 11, 2013, 11:12:42 AM »

Hugh has now put up Moidore as well Sad
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #548 on: October 11, 2013, 11:33:34 AM »

Hugh has now put up Moidore as well Sad

Hugh is definitely 'due' that's for sure. I've been following him for the last month and it's been very cold!

He posted himself the other day that this year was his best ever until the last 4 weeks, which have been abysmal and he had his first winner over that period on Tuesday.

That said, he has been pretty unlucky a few times, the most memorable being Chrissycross - a 12/1 shot that pulled 5 lengths clear to lose by less than a neck.

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #549 on: October 11, 2013, 11:36:03 AM »

I didnt mean it to sound negative he had put up Moidore just the fact the price would go before i could get on which it has

Think he had a winner in the week at Wolver?

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #550 on: October 11, 2013, 12:06:25 PM »

I didnt mean it to sound negative he had put up Moidore just the fact the price would go before i could get on which it has

Think he had a winner in the week at Wolver?

Gotcha, hopefully they'll ease them again in the morning so you can get the better price.

Yes, he had a winner at Brighton on Tuesday and that was the first for about 3 weeks.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #551 on: October 11, 2013, 09:19:24 PM »

Pricewise horses tonight were -

Newmarket

14:05 - Trumpet Major @ 11/1

15:50 - Tiger Cliff @ 12/1

York

15:30 - Baccarat @ 8/1

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #552 on: October 11, 2013, 09:33:28 PM »

Newmarket

York

Loving the Newmarket double.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #553 on: October 11, 2013, 10:21:01 PM »

Newmarket

York

Loving the Newmarket double.

Liking the Trixie, but don't tell Tikay Wink

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #554 on: October 12, 2013, 01:56:25 PM »

lack of rain a big worry for me 3 bar brockwell

cant see how sohar or moidore will be quick enough to win now hopefully sneak into the places behind brockwell Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 ... 400 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: