blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 01:54:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Racing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 ... 400 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Racing Thread  (Read 1019435 times)
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #735 on: November 27, 2013, 08:45:23 PM »

Dont go mad on it but got a sneaky feeling for a big run from Ifbutandwhynot in the Fighting Fifth on Saturday at Newcastle.

Was tanking in the Greatwood last time when it got caught up in the faller and still finished only ten lengths of the leaders at the end.

Its fit and playing against a bunch making seasonal debuts, and if either of top two come out, i would expect he price to contract considerably. We also have the magic eight to think about if it really cuts up.

At 66s as long as we dont go mad we cant do too much damage.
[/quote

Always prepared to stick my hands up when I have cocked up, but Ifbutandwhynot is declared to run in the Gerry Fielden tomorrow.

Stupidly perhaps I have gone in again. Its a handicap and again most of his oppo is gonna be first time out for the season, which I think puts him in a stronger position as he is race fit.

12s in a few places.

Potential worry, is Lordofthehouse is a monkey and has a tendency to play up at the start and may cock up the dead 8 ew play.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
crown

View Profile
« Reply #736 on: November 28, 2013, 03:29:28 PM »

Top Bombing Adz
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #737 on: November 28, 2013, 03:30:03 PM »

Oi mfkn oi Adzy  Kiss

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #738 on: November 28, 2013, 03:47:00 PM »

OI OI!!!

Glad I stuck to my guns and a few of you kept the faith.

Nice when it works out the way you think it will. Pretty sure that was more a fitnes advantage that won it, along with a majestic Timmy ride, who probably thought the same.

Be nice if they turned him out again on Saturday........hate to think we wasted a few quid....

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #739 on: November 28, 2013, 05:34:44 PM »

OI OI!!!

Glad I stuck to my guns and a few of you kept the faith.

Nice when it works out the way you think it will. Pretty sure that was more a fitnes advantage that won it, along with a majestic Timmy ride, who probably thought the same.

Be nice if they turned him out again on Saturday........hate to think we wasted a few quid....

I thought Murphy gave it a very good ride, loved the way he had slowed the pace down as they went out for the final circuit and i felt at that point that we had a squeak.

He also got an excellent tune out of the horse, I thought he attacked his hurdles with real gusto and gained a length or more at some.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #740 on: November 28, 2013, 05:41:17 PM »

BOOM!

Well done Adzy.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #741 on: November 28, 2013, 07:34:36 PM »

Last Kempton winner SP 7/4. Overround 137%. Available at over 4/1 on Daq at the off. Incred!

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #742 on: November 28, 2013, 10:00:23 PM »

No double dip for Ifbut on Saturday.

Quite like Cantlow at Newbs tomorrow, back with McCoy on board and Webber horses in good form.

edgascoigne

Newbury Racecourse's Best Dressed Gent. And What?

View Profile
« Reply #743 on: November 29, 2013, 11:51:58 AM »

Anyone know a decent stream for today's action at Newbury that won't corrupt the PC?

Thanks

Allez!!
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #744 on: November 29, 2013, 12:22:35 PM »

Anyone know a decent stream for today's action at Newbury that won't corrupt the PC?

Thanks

A min £1 bet on race with VC/Sid/Lads etc will mean you can watch the race on their sites

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #745 on: November 29, 2013, 12:36:03 PM »

Thanks

I'll fire one over when I get to my desktop.

edgascoigne

Newbury Racecourse's Best Dressed Gent. And What?

View Profile
« Reply #746 on: November 29, 2013, 12:37:08 PM »

Cheers chaps. Yeah can obv watch through any of the bookies sites just nice to have an ongoing stream for any pre-Hennessy build up etc.

Allez!!
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #747 on: November 29, 2013, 02:45:46 PM »

Thanks

I'll fire one over when I get to my desktop.

I could use one too please Marky as my old one died.

crown

View Profile
« Reply #748 on: November 29, 2013, 02:58:22 PM »

Quality ride from McCoy on Cantlow, Well Done Adz
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #749 on: November 29, 2013, 03:01:39 PM »

Well done again Adz unfortunately I missed it Sad

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 ... 400 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: