blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:45:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Racing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 ... 400 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Racing Thread  (Read 1016072 times)
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #750 on: November 29, 2013, 03:09:29 PM »

Feels like I talk to myself on here sometimes.......

Cant even go subscription if no one reads it! Wink

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #751 on: November 29, 2013, 04:16:14 PM »

Feels like I talk to myself on here sometimes.......

Cant even go subscription if no one reads it! Wink

Was too busy getting my trusty steed through it's MOT to bet on yours.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #752 on: November 29, 2013, 05:20:41 PM »

I think you have a lot of followers the form you are in mate, even the TfT thread has quietened down lately but im sure people are thankful for your tips even if they dont post.

Well done on another winner Smiley
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #753 on: November 29, 2013, 05:26:08 PM »

I think you have a lot of followers the form you are in mate, even the TfT thread has quietened down lately but im sure people are thankful for your tips even if they dont post.

Well done on another winner Smiley

Keep posting Adz, your disciples r following. Well done
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #754 on: November 30, 2013, 09:55:09 AM »

Cheers guys.

Hennessey looks amazingly tough. I was initially on Merry King, and added to it with Highland Lodge, and with Lavelle horses running well again, I'm happy enough.

My concern is they all seem to be second season novices and all have form with each other and the handicapper has them all figured to finish close.

Whoever wins won't be a total surprise, but I have had a sneaky few quid on Betty on Cape Tribulation, who has his ground and we know has the class. It a rough house of a race and he will be well used to that, and I can see him travlling well 3 out, and a good oppo to trade at worst Got a P next to his name, but that why we can get 85s.

As I said, zero confidence, but love the challenge of these big handicaps. GL

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #755 on: November 30, 2013, 10:06:52 AM »

VBOL. All about the 84/1 shots. Nothing better than cheering those over the last!

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #756 on: November 30, 2013, 08:14:27 PM »

Blimey fantastic work Adz,  chicken dinners all round there.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #757 on: December 01, 2013, 12:05:45 PM »

I quite fancy Sizing Rio @ 3/1+ in the Drinmore 'chase today.

It jumped like a stag and really impressed me last time.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #758 on: December 01, 2013, 12:21:56 PM »

Forgot there was racing on today, so just looked and Segal put up a few over there.

12:40 - Gambling Girl

13:10 - Carlingford Lough

McCoy, who must have been delighted with My Tent Or Yours at Newcastle yesterday, is primarily over to ride Jezki in the Hatton’s Grace and he will also be looking forward to Minella Foru, but I think he has a great chance of winning the Bar One Racing Drinmore Novice Chase as well on Carlingford Lough.

Normally this type of race goes to an up-and-coming novice who hasn’t had much experience over fences, but I would make an exception for Carlingford Lough, who won the Galway Plate in August and was second in the Kerry National under top weight last time.

Clearly that is the best chase form on offer and he also had some high-class handicap hurdle form, at least on a par with the best any of his rivals could muster on the figures.

I think he will like the going more than Don Cossack, and as good as Sizing Rio has looked, he has won two weak races and I think he would prefer further and softer ground.

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #759 on: December 01, 2013, 12:27:51 PM »

I liked Don Cossack after his debut jumping, but didnt back it up last time when having every chance, so reckon you could be on a winner here Ralph. Fair bit of money for JPs tho.

I strangely like one in the last at Carlisle, the lady ams race...I know!!...

Backed it at 12s last night and been backed to give me more hope. Knight Valliant is always ridden by Miss Butterworth and probably her pride and joy. C&D winner and more experienced than most of the other riders, and a reasonable first time out record, I reckon she is worth a little ew interest even at

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #760 on: December 01, 2013, 01:32:40 PM »

Sizing Rio was slightly disappointing there and weak in the market too.

Probably would prefer some soft in the going description and 3M.

Not giving up on him yet though...

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #761 on: December 01, 2013, 03:56:00 PM »

I liked Don Cossack after his debut jumping, but didnt back it up last time when having every chance, so reckon you could be on a winner here Ralph. Fair bit of money for JPs tho.

I strangely like one in the last at Carlisle, the lady ams race...I know!!...

Backed it at 12s last night and been backed to give me more hope. Knight Valliant is always ridden by Miss Butterworth and probably her pride and joy. C&D winner and more experienced than most of the other riders, and a reasonable first time out record, I reckon she is worth a little ew interest even at

Just seemed to blow up having travelled well. Still, no damage and small profit, keeps the bandwagon rolling on.

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #762 on: December 04, 2013, 12:09:42 PM »

putting up one i have backed before on thread JIROFT in the very tricky 1.00 Lingfield

Backed it on uk debut at 100+ betfair sp ran a cracker to run 5th in the epsom dash, been a bit disappointing since

Have dug a bit deeper and seems could just be best fresh

Including Italian form

111305 career record after 60+ day break

Also the stats suggest much better in a smallish field

Likely to drift again today have had a small bet at betfair sp needs to lead to have anychance though
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #763 on: December 04, 2013, 12:43:28 PM »

some nice winners adz of late well done

Butler banned for 5 years

Amazed the horses pumped full of stanazol were allowed to run for the second half of the year - six wins between them included a Listed race

farce at times this game
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #764 on: December 04, 2013, 05:35:26 PM »

had the pace and the right trip just nowhere near good enough

winner massively improved
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 ... 400 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: