blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:44:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Racing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 ... 400 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Racing Thread  (Read 1016071 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #990 on: April 04, 2014, 09:07:54 AM »

Good luck today mate!

Watching TML, and wondering - Does this Donn McClean know that Irish horses aren't the only ones running today?

Omm

View Profile
« Reply #991 on: April 04, 2014, 09:21:46 AM »

Lots to follow there Adz, if I could be so cheeky what would be you Nap and Nb. Have to invest the pennies wisely today. Good luck with all of them.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #992 on: April 04, 2014, 01:53:33 PM »

Sorry, been golfing.

Nap, Many Clouds, but I fear it has become a heart rather than head horse.

NB I like that Beat That has been saved for this.

GL

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #993 on: April 04, 2014, 05:32:47 PM »

Judging by BE thread, I'm glad I got my selections before Mr C.

No collusion here!

Omm

View Profile
« Reply #994 on: April 04, 2014, 05:49:34 PM »

thanks Adz, lumped into Beat That. Nice little earner.

Let's hope Burton Port hacks up. Although it doesn't matter because we have value don't we!
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #995 on: April 04, 2014, 05:52:00 PM »

Some good stuff there Adz. Looks like a good day.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #996 on: April 04, 2014, 11:02:26 PM »

Cheers guys.

Not overly pleased with the ride Aspell gave Many Clouds. The horse jumps like a stag yet the jockey seemed determined to make him take an extra stride at every fence, breaking up his momentum.

Hopeful of a good day tomorrow but will leave posting til a bit later. They are all picked but best make sure ground doesn't change dramatically.. All free again tomorrow! Grin

Omm

View Profile
« Reply #997 on: April 05, 2014, 10:52:58 AM »

Adz what do u think of 9/2 on Victor Hewgo? On the Holywell form it should do ok shouldn't it? Is 9/2 still too skinny?
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #998 on: April 05, 2014, 10:55:15 AM »

Dell Arca in the first today, anyone?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #999 on: April 05, 2014, 10:57:32 AM »

Adz what do u think of 9/2 on Victor Hewgo? On the Holywell form it should do ok shouldn't it? Is 9/2 still too skinny?

Solid bet for me today. Form is rock solid and all form is on similar tracks. Short but I'm on mate.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: April 05, 2014, 12:18:17 PM »

Got some multiples to pay for Vegas today

13:30 - Wilde Blue Yonder
14:05 - Next Sensation
15:25 - Victor Hewgo

13:50 - Bertie Blue Boy
14:05 - Next Sensation
14:25 - Munfallet
15:25 - Victor Hewgo

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: April 05, 2014, 12:24:57 PM »

I have the Vegas trip £1 combi forecast and tricast bets, too Cheesy

Balthazar King/Prince de Beauchen/The Package

Wouldn't we all love that moment when the three of them jump the last ten lengths clear?! Smiley

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: April 05, 2014, 12:51:26 PM »

1.30. Wilde Blue Yonder retrieval mission as staying on nicely at end of Supreme and a real trends horse 5-1 looks ok ew. When Kilcooley won first time at MRaspberry I was very impressed and looks like it will take to a longer trip. Worth an ew save @25s

2.05 Convinced Trifolium is better than he showed at Chelts and he will be the main bet and the 9/2 available has prompted an opportunity to back him ew. Balder Succes and Wayneo seem a logical saver.

2.50 Whisper has looked better and better this year and surprised me when he gave a TFT fav Saphir du Rhoi a race at FL in the Welsh Champ. I can see the step up bringing further improvement in what looks a weak race behind At Fishers C, who is too short to save on. Win single 11-2. Todays Nap.

3.25 Not very exciting but Victor Hewgo looks a solid fav. Right down the bottom we may have Peter Bowens next Aintree winner and Kians Delight is the saver. He looks like he has been aimed at this all year.

4.15 Hopefully most of you got the 50-1 on Burton. We are looking good there, and a surprisingly bullish Jonjo on TV yesterday has only heightened expectation. Seems very much a booooooooom or bust attempt. Lets hope come 4.30 its the former. I have spotted one today that I hadn't even heard of before the day, and it had totally passed me by. Having watched all its last few races it looks to have been given the perfect AIntree prep and form with Trio and Colbert Station makes me think we may hear more of him as the day goes on.  Last Time Dalbain @ 66s

5.10. Normally would have gone to the pub if things have gone well, but I have been waiting for Court Minstrel to run over 2m in a big field on a tight course on quickish ground. I hope it doesn't rain too much 14s best available now, but this fella is top class given the right conditions. Big EW bet. Kashmir Peak looks to have been aimed at this and is the saver at 25-1.

5.45 I get some very nice info from gary Moores yard and he is very keen on Puisque Tu Pars. good enough for me, but tough and I will be in the pub by now regardless. GL all

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: April 05, 2014, 01:54:08 PM »

Another amazingly inept Choc performance there. For a "top flight" jock too easily squeezed out at a vital time, and then the standard choc last hurdle howler as he once again forces a mistake at a cruicial time just as he makes an effort. Makes me very sad for Alan King owners.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: April 05, 2014, 01:59:29 PM »

Another amazingly inept Choc performance there. For a "top flight" jock too easily squeezed out at a vital time, and then the standard choc last hurdle howler as he once again forces a mistake at a cruicial time just as he makes an effort. Makes me very sad for Alan King owners.

Wouldn't be a big festival without one of those moments Smiley

I imagine the bookies were paying out with one to jump on AP

Pages: 1 ... 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 ... 400 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: