blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:13:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Racing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 ... 400 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Racing Thread  (Read 1016372 times)
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #1365 on: July 25, 2014, 09:14:29 PM »

Really like Goldream at York 3.30 tomorrow.

Won his initial race of the year quite nicely but Cowell said horse was well short of being razor sharp, and was being targeted at the big races later in the year.

Next time out at Newmt ran ok, but ground probably not quick enough, and the outside draw at Sandown was never going to help over 5f

Seems to have optimum conditions tomorrow, and whilst Sean Leavey wouldn't be my first choice, it doesn't put me off

14s if you can with pp(offered £1.18, cheers)

12 with Sky and 5 places( was 16s when prices first out)

Oh yes. Linfoot agrees, so felt happier putting it up

Thoughts on Line of Reason in that race?

Big improver last few races, and I wouldn't be surprised if it went in again, but its up another 4lbs  after a big 17lb hike the race before.

That said, you get these horses each year that start off a low mark and end up 50lb higher at the end of the season. He could be this years!

I just think this is probably the strongest race of the lot he has contested recently though.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: July 25, 2014, 10:10:14 PM »

Really like Goldream at York 3.30 tomorrow.

Won his initial race of the year quite nicely but Cowell said horse was well short of being razor sharp, and was being targeted at the big races later in the year.

Next time out at Newmt ran ok, but ground probably not quick enough, and the outside draw at Sandown was never going to help over 5f

Seems to have optimum conditions tomorrow, and whilst Sean Leavey wouldn't be my first choice, it doesn't put me off

14s if you can with pp(offered £1.18, cheers)

12 with Sky and 5 places( was 16s when prices first out)

Oh yes. Linfoot agrees, so felt happier putting it up

Thoughts on Line of Reason in that race?

Big improver last few races, and I wouldn't be surprised if it went in again, but its up another 4lbs  after a big 17lb hike the race before.

That said, you get these horses each year that start off a low mark and end up 50lb higher at the end of the season. He could be this years!

I just think this is probably the strongest race of the lot he has contested recently though.

Ok. Thanks, squire.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: July 26, 2014, 10:09:50 AM »

gd lk adz

One big race for me today, the ladies race Smiley

Born To Surprise mentioned on here before looks to have been primed for this, won again three starts back since been over wrong trip twice. Has Ascot form rider has won this two of last three seasons enough to like at 16's

Also backed Lord of The Dance, whizzed in this last year one of easiest winners of the season. Been out of form but mainly on soft ground and handicap mark to high after winning 5 handicaps last season. Risky but below last winning mark and ground and track are obviously fine.

In the impossible handicap giving Dont Bother Me another chance for Botti. Backed it last time ran on fine and is definitely back in form. Botti in much better nick now, drawn low not ideal but better than being stranded in the middle.

Gd lk all
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: July 26, 2014, 10:33:52 AM »

gd lk adz

One big race for me today, the ladies race Smiley

Born To Surprise mentioned on here before looks to have been primed for this, won again three starts back since been over wrong trip twice. Has Ascot form rider has won this two of last three seasons enough to like at 16's

Also backed Lord of The Dance, whizzed in this last year one of easiest winners of the season. Been out of form but mainly on soft ground and handicap mark to high after winning 5 handicaps last season. Risky but below last winning mark and ground and track are obviously fine.

In the impossible handicap giving Dont Bother Me another chance for Botti. Backed it last time ran on fine and is definitely back in form. Botti in much better nick now, drawn low not ideal but better than being stranded in the middle.

Gd lk all

Good luck u n all.

I love this Ladies races.

Used to be a happy race for Carol Williams, now hiding away as C Bartley on the Keraka Jack, who has also been running over the wrong trip last few races and is well handicapped for a now in form Dandy.

Also Haddaj flew home last time and has the queen of the ladies races Serena Brotherton on. Not won over 7f, but  most interestingly has some good back form with Bronze Angel over a mile.

A proper toughie, but I shall stick with the proven ladies. GL

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: July 26, 2014, 11:15:10 AM »

I have been hughed
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: July 26, 2014, 03:42:33 PM »

beaten by a m j horse with Brighton form

arghhhhh
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: July 26, 2014, 03:46:27 PM »

beaten by a m j horse with Brighton form

arghhhhh

I was gonna leave that one out as you didn't seem to hot on it, then I thought again! Unlucky and thanks.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: July 26, 2014, 04:00:29 PM »

Thanks Adz, had the forecast in that, helped by your fair hand, more money in the pocket, I'm glad your back posting, it's where all long term winners belong!!!
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: July 26, 2014, 04:07:04 PM »

We bumped into one there mate... Great shout, and unlucky not to get weighed in fully!

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: July 26, 2014, 04:27:39 PM »

Yup. Looked to be a decent Group horse in the making that winner. Clear second best though and so still made a bit. Wink

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: July 26, 2014, 04:54:41 PM »

ffs, another 10 yards in that and another 50 in the impossible handicap and i get the win double up

oh well

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: July 26, 2014, 04:55:51 PM »

Ul horsey.

4 bullets between us thought might have the winner out of that lot!

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: July 26, 2014, 05:49:14 PM »

Going for a decent bet tomorrow.

You may recall we just missed out on a decent ew bet on Barnet Fair last time out

I mentioned it maybe a tee up for a race at Ascot later in the month that he has won for the last two years. Well tomorrow is the day.

Currently best priced at 9-1 with Billy. Do able ew at that price.

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: July 27, 2014, 05:41:53 PM »

Busted into 9/2.

Fingers crossed

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: July 27, 2014, 05:48:06 PM »

Where else these days but 2nd......

Pages: 1 ... 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 ... 400 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: