blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 01:08:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Racing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 ... 400 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Racing Thread  (Read 1019432 times)
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #1380 on: July 27, 2014, 06:04:51 PM »

how many 2nds for us this weekend?

even worse beaten by Racy the complete non winner
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: July 27, 2014, 07:36:00 PM »

Just seen the name of a trainer pop up when i was checking the racing results J L EYRE  was his name is this the same Les Eyre that trained here before moving off to Spain? 

I remember him fondly from backing horses like Jambo (I'm sure it was) many moons ago back at Mussy.  I think I was about 15/16  at the time and had 3 legs up on a lucky 15 and Jambo hoses in for the 4th @ 25/1.  Also had a big single on for me back then (£5e/w)  I think I scooped something like £3k for the lucky 15.  Should have packed in gambling back then.   Obvs not being old enough had to make sure my old fella got a decnt bung off it as well. 
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: July 28, 2014, 07:31:37 AM »

Where else these days but 2nd......

Thats OK.

Only had a small interest, but I got 9/1, & it went off at 9/2 I think.

Thanks, good work.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: July 28, 2014, 08:41:01 AM »

Just seen the name of a trainer pop up when i was checking the racing results J L EYRE  was his name is this the same Les Eyre that trained here before moving off to Spain? 

I remember him fondly from backing horses like Jambo (I'm sure it was) many moons ago back at Mussy.  I think I was about 15/16  at the time and had 3 legs up on a lucky 15 and Jambo hoses in for the 4th @ 25/1.  Also had a big single on for me back then (£5e/w)  I think I scooped something like £3k for the lucky 15.  Should have packed in gambling back then.   Obvs not being old enough had to make sure my old fella got a decnt bung off it as well. 

Yep same one

Started back very well with some big prices as well, worth keeping an eye on.
cheapwetsuit

View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: July 28, 2014, 08:57:45 AM »

Yep same one

Started back very well with some big prices as well, worth keeping an eye on.

Pfffffft...
http://www.slang.com.au/o/old-fella/
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: July 28, 2014, 12:12:45 PM »

Over in the big handicap at Galway tonite John Quinn has sent Swynmor over to race under topweight.

Earlier in the season this horse had his first race for Quinn and dotted up, and it went into my notebook as yet another potential Ebor horse.

Not run since, and put up a chunk in the ratings, but seems an odd place to go when his only other future entry is The Ebor.

Its an amateur race but Codd is a decent enough jock, but at 16-1 he could still be ahead of the handicapper.

All things considered i shall have a small ew bet @16s. GL

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: July 28, 2014, 04:03:26 PM »

Afternoon

Quite keen on Blue Surf in the first at Goodwood tomorrow 1.55.

Was joint fav for the race last year and ran ok, but never really in the hunt. He has run some nice races this year without looking too dangerous and i suspect this has been his target all year, as tomorrow they bring out the first time cheekpieces. It seems ok on all sorts of ground

Has some reasonable back form at Goodwood and as its the Harwood local course, they will be doubly keen to get a winner.

Compared to the 13/2 it went off last year, I'm very happy with the 20-1 its priced up at right now. If it is fancied it could be quite well backed from that price. GL

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: July 28, 2014, 06:42:30 PM »

Good stuff, and gl us.

Goodwood, lets 'ave ya!

Omm

View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: July 28, 2014, 07:29:30 PM »

Cheers Adz, sky 5 places and BOG = Profit.
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: July 28, 2014, 07:30:36 PM »

was just about to post this, adz if you want any with me through sky (or any other regular tipsters) drop me a message

<< Confirmed still got a mug account

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: July 28, 2014, 07:39:17 PM »

Over in the big handicap at Galway tonite John Quinn has sent Swynmor over to race under topweight.

Earlier in the season this horse had his first race for Quinn and dotted up, and it went into my notebook as yet another potential Ebor horse.

Not run since, and put up a chunk in the ratings, but seems an odd place to go when his only other future entry is The Ebor.

Its an amateur race but Codd is a decent enough jock, but at 16-1 he could still be ahead of the handicapper.

Glad to be of service. Sadly Mr Codd gave him a bit much to do but the way he powered up the straight after the extreme left turn at the final bend suggests he has another decent pot in him.

Hoping to actually nail one of these this week. Too many pocket money profits. Need a grown up contribution!

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: July 28, 2014, 07:41:19 PM »

Glad to be of service. Sadly Mr Codd gave him a bit much to do but the way he powered up the straight after the extreme left turn at the final bend suggests he has another decent pot in him.

Hoping to actually nail one of these this week. Too many pocket money profits. Need a grown up contribution!

Maybe Barnet Fair will give you a lump tomorrow Wink

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: July 28, 2014, 07:43:41 PM »

was just about to post this, adz if you want any with me through sky (or any other regular tipsters) drop me a message

<< Confirmed still got a mug account

Cheers mate. Nice gesture.

Had half on with these but rest elsewhere, so a touch painful, but glad you had a tickle on QJ.  

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: July 28, 2014, 07:49:37 PM »

Maybe Barnet Fair will give you a lump tomorrow Wink

Haha.

Dont forget the 5 place firms!!

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: July 29, 2014, 12:54:00 PM »

Gonna chuck a few big pricers about for some small beer fun.

3.05  Anjaal. 25s.... 3 year old have a good record in this race, and as the other one is almost evens, and Anjaal did me a good turn at the July meet last year...

4.50 Skytrain.14s... Just felt this one has been run to get a decent mark having had about 50 runs already this year. Would be typical Johnstone MO.

5.20 With Barnet out I see one of Dandys other entries is Fitz flyer, 14s.... who has been quietly fancied a bit recently, Got Fanning on, who, bar an AW bomb has a nice record on him. Well in on past form and run ok at GW over 5 both previous times.

Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 ... 400 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: