blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:46:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Racing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 ... 400 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Racing Thread  (Read 1019157 times)
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #3255 on: March 29, 2015, 01:48:18 PM »

ROFL at the richest race is fixed.

Why? so Sheik Mo can have it off with Sadblokes and Boylesports?!

I suspect Chrome's jock just got his fractions wrong in chasing too strong a pace. Not sure how often he has ridden the track and new surface etc, but horse looked in great nick and travelled best but taken wide and folowing a v strong pace was never gonna end well.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #3256 on: March 29, 2015, 02:53:10 PM »

ROFL at the richest race is fixed.

Why? so Sheik Mo can have it off with Sadblokes and Boylesports?!

I suspect Chrome's jock just got his fractions wrong in chasing too strong a pace. Not sure how often he has ridden the track and new surface etc, but horse looked in great nick and travelled best but taken wide and folowing a v strong pace was never gonna end well.

Never like to second guess a wild conspiracy theory but isnĀ“t he saying the horse found an unlikely amount of improvement and asking the drugs question?

FWIW if Sheik Mo does decide to devote his resource to landing a Barney Curley style touch on the British bookmaking industry, I really hope he goes after Baldfred ;-)
Tonibell

View Profile
« Reply #3257 on: March 29, 2015, 03:51:34 PM »

Oddly enough, I wasn't suggesting they had Sheikh Whatever in Meydan's only phone box making a long last call to his camel.
Take Prince Bishop out of the race and the others more or less finished where the form suggested they would. UAE horses have certainly.failed drug tests outside the middle east. How many times have they failed them at home?
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #3258 on: March 29, 2015, 04:05:32 PM »

Think they would juice something with wedding tackle if they were going down that route.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3259 on: March 29, 2015, 04:55:54 PM »

Creevytennant only wins when Freddie doesn't put it up Cheesy

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #3260 on: March 29, 2015, 05:05:39 PM »

Oh, I'm sure he will pop up and tell us he was! Wink Grin

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #3261 on: March 29, 2015, 05:51:07 PM »

18 runner handicap. Most bookies 1/5 odds.

Does my nut in.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #3262 on: March 29, 2015, 05:54:03 PM »

Does my nut in.

LOL. Such a pro.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #3263 on: March 29, 2015, 05:57:34 PM »

Does my nut in.

LOL. Such a pro.

I'm very good...right up to the point I pick a horse.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #3264 on: March 29, 2015, 06:46:57 PM »

Oddly enough, I wasn't suggesting they had Sheikh Whatever in Meydan's only phone box making a long last call to his camel.
Take Prince Bishop out of the race and the others more or less finished where the form suggested they would. UAE horses have certainly.failed drug tests outside the middle east. How many times have they failed them at home?

It was utterly amazing how all the UAE horse got amazing draws once again this year....

Pure co incidence i am sure
JohnCharver

View Profile
« Reply #3265 on: March 30, 2015, 08:26:41 PM »

It was utterly amazing how all the UAE horse got amazing draws once again this year....

It was very subtle but think Noseda agrees with you. Tamarkuz's draws in its last 4 races there are comical.
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #3266 on: March 31, 2015, 01:22:05 AM »

It was very subtle but think Noseda agrees with you. Tamarkuz's draws in its last 4 races there are comical.

In the old days at Amsterdam you used to draw your seating assignment from a champagne bucket.

I was drinking at the bar with Devilfish when they called out the draw had started.

Devilfish asked me to offer him odds that  a very famous named player drew table 26 (which would become the final table at the end of the tournament) seat 1.

I declined the opportunity to give him a price but sure enough there he was. T 26 s 1

According to the Fish that was 11 straight tournaments in Amsterdam he'd somehow secured that draw!

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Actonbeech3

View Profile
« Reply #3267 on: March 31, 2015, 10:43:27 AM »

Oh, I'm sure he will pop up and tell us he was! Wink Grin

Sadly, I wasn't on either and didn't even see the forum over the weekend! Knew it was running on Saturday, was at a local music carnival and died slowly on sunday, and never had a look at the racing or footie. I have put it up twice as a winner, but more times of course as a loser unfortunately! Was still a kick in the balls when I got a text telling me it had won!
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #3268 on: March 31, 2015, 11:53:45 AM »

I see Pricewise is sticking up his Guineas hopes tomorrow, and thought I would get in an early stab before any of the trials start. Feel free to join in.

1000G

Together Forever 16-1. Looked to be getting the hang of what racing was all about at back end and tucked a tough G1 under her belt to finish the season.

2000G

Highland Reel 12-1. Impressive at Goodwood and clearly thought more to come this year

Liking the fact that both look O'Brien second string, so you may get Ryan on both if Junior happens to get his weight in tune before May.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3269 on: March 31, 2015, 02:11:25 PM »

It ran/jumped very well, Freddie.

I didn't back it either, but on the upside, I wasn't already suffering Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 ... 400 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: