blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:04:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul - With US pace Spoilers
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 ... 41 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul - With US pace Spoilers  (Read 103254 times)
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: September 04, 2013, 11:55:36 AM »

I can't think how Jesse is going to go after him. I thought money but he knows it must be hidden, can't be family as Hank would never agree. So what is it?

Also wondering. I think it has to be pride in some way shape or form. I think it has to be going after the Heisenberg legacy, contaminating a batch or blue stuff or someink.
Hank wouldn't go for that. Going after Skyler/the money maybe? He has to know about the car wash etc.

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #226 on: September 04, 2013, 11:56:15 AM »

I can't think how Jesse is going to go after him. I thought money but he knows it must be hidden, can't be family as Hank would never agree. So what is it?

Also wondering. I think it has to be pride in some way shape or form. I think it has to be going after the Heisenberg legacy, contaminating a batch or blue stuff or someink.
Hank wouldn't go for that. Going after Skyler/the money maybe? He has to know about the car wash etc.

Didn't think of the car wash, that makes sense.
TommyD

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: September 04, 2013, 03:05:09 PM »

While doing an Elliot Ness and following the money to the car wash makes perfect sense I sort think it's something to do with Walt Jr.  We all know Walter is doing all of this for his family and with Jessie hurting from Walter going after a kid to play him he might do the same.  It might just be exposing Walt Jr to what his father has become rather than anything physical.  Remember, it's not just Walter who is evolving in this series, I think we're also going to see how far Hank, Jessie and indeed Marie are going to be willing to go, how dark everyone is prepared to get.  Plus the season has been very Walt Jr light and they have kind of set him up with his scenes in the last episode.  I have a feeling they will make a storyline for him in the close to lead up to whatever makes Walt go on the run.
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #228 on: September 04, 2013, 03:48:38 PM »

While doing an Elliot Ness and following the money to the car wash makes perfect sense I sort think it's something to do with Walt Jr.  We all know Walter is doing all of this for his family and with Jessie hurting from Walter going after a kid to play him he might do the same.  It might just be exposing Walt Jr to what his father has become rather than anything physical.  Remember, it's not just Walter who is evolving in this series, I think we're also going to see how far Hank, Jessie and indeed Marie are going to be willing to go, how dark everyone is prepared to get.  Plus the season has been very Walt Jr light and they have kind of set him up with his scenes in the last episode.  I have a feeling they will make a storyline for him in the close to lead up to whatever makes Walt go on the run.

I hope they don't - the character and actor are a notable weak spot in the show.
TommyD

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: September 04, 2013, 04:07:43 PM »

While doing an Elliot Ness and following the money to the car wash makes perfect sense I sort think it's something to do with Walt Jr.  We all know Walter is doing all of this for his family and with Jessie hurting from Walter going after a kid to play him he might do the same.  It might just be exposing Walt Jr to what his father has become rather than anything physical.  Remember, it's not just Walter who is evolving in this series, I think we're also going to see how far Hank, Jessie and indeed Marie are going to be willing to go, how dark everyone is prepared to get.  Plus the season has been very Walt Jr light and they have kind of set him up with his scenes in the last episode.  I have a feeling they will make a storyline for him in the close to lead up to whatever makes Walt go on the run.

I hope they don't - the character and actor are a notable weak spot in the show.

I agree that the character has been lost over the last two seasons at least.  He was a vital plot point for the opening couple of seasons to establish Walt's predicament but they've sort of lost how to progress him, or he's just now not that relevant to the series to such a degree.

FWIW he may not have a massive on screen role if they take this route, Walt would obviously be threatened with it etc.  I just can't see just the money being the best way to bring Walt down.
LeedsRhodesy

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: September 04, 2013, 05:18:46 PM »

watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nOdox24v068
Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: September 09, 2013, 09:16:00 AM »

Pretty meh episode. I guess I'll tune in next week as I've watched this much of it so I may as well see how it ends.

...wait. That's Dexter.

Breaking Bad was, as ever, awesome.

Blue text
lucky_scrote

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: September 09, 2013, 12:27:23 PM »

Pretty meh episode. I guess I'll tune in next week as I've watched this much of it so I may as well see how it ends.

...wait. That's Dexter.

Breaking Bad was, as ever, awesome.

You made me so mad then haha. Wow just wow, I was hoping that it wouldn't end like that because I want Walt the slime ball to suffer here on out and for Hank to get his sweet justice.

<3 ENSUING
stato_1 said, "banoffee pie i reckon"
stato_1 said, "this is delicious"
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: September 09, 2013, 12:33:35 PM »

some fuker has to die in the end scene shootout.I demand it!
lucky_scrote

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: September 09, 2013, 12:44:41 PM »

some fuker has to die in the end scene shootout.I demand it!

I don't want anyone to die but the writers are evil.

<3 ENSUING
stato_1 said, "banoffee pie i reckon"
stato_1 said, "this is delicious"
Amatay

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: September 09, 2013, 12:53:43 PM »

Hank's partner GG

There is no better feeling than rocking up in a city for the first time, with nowhere to stay and everything new - so liberating.
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #236 on: September 09, 2013, 01:37:39 PM »

Soooooooooooo fucking good.

I watched the last 3 mins open mouth shocked begging Vince Gilligan not to kill Hank. The second he said 'I might not be back home for a while' I thought his number was up.

The picture of the barrel was genius. #teamhank
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #237 on: September 09, 2013, 01:39:34 PM »

this was me for the last hour btw

Cf
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: September 09, 2013, 02:01:03 PM »

It was implying Jesse might get out of it. Can't really see any plausible way out for Hank/Gomez.

Blue text
theprawnidentity

8 high happens!

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: September 09, 2013, 02:15:05 PM »

Gomez gg, Hank gg, Jesse gg.  IMO.

I also don't think Walter will die from his cancer but haven't decided what I think will happen with Walter + family yet.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 02:16:53 PM by tomsom87 » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 ... 41 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: