blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:04:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  DTD Online Club Cash Games
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 ... 52 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD Online Club Cash Games  (Read 126914 times)
mumblesrock

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: September 16, 2013, 04:27:47 PM »

been off line for a few days... but I like many other DO support Rob Young and what he is trying to achieve at the club and online!  I hope everyone gets behind the scheme and in doing so benefit from the generous DTD sponsorship which could lead to free riches - if you then go and take down a big event!!
My previous post (some days ago) was just an idea to attract players to play cash games on a regularly basis and to reward this activity, it has worked live and i'm sure with some thought it could work online??
I do hope ROB is successful in the next 6 months - as im sure everyone would agree DTD would be a massive loss to the industry!!
blueace

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: September 16, 2013, 04:37:56 PM »

been off line for a few days... but I like many other DO support Rob Young and what he is trying to achieve at the club and online!  I hope everyone gets behind the scheme and in doing so benefit from the generous DTD sponsorship which could lead to free riches - if you then go and take down a big event!!
My previous post (some days ago) was just an idea to attract players to play cash games on a regularly basis and to reward this activity, it has worked live and i'm sure with some thought it could work online??
I do hope ROB is successful in the next 6 months - as im sure everyone would agree DTD without Rob would be a massive loss to the industry!!
fyp
Pawprint

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: September 16, 2013, 05:20:46 PM »

thanks

Keep an eye open on the thread. Promotions coming that will suit players at all levels

You've been in the job for five minutes and you're already speaking of promotions.  There was a time when you'd have done all this for free  Wink

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: September 16, 2013, 06:45:22 PM »

Play our Online Club Cash Games and earn a free Grand Prix Seat

The £250,000 Dusk Till Dawn Grand Prix is almost upon us, and to celebrate we are offering free Day 1 seats! All you need to do is play our new Online Club Cash Games, and generate just 25 DTD status points at the tables, and we'll give you a free £60 seat to the DTD Grand Prix.

For every 25 DTD status points you generate on our Online Club Cash Game tables you earn a Day 1 seat. So more points means more free seats.

The DTD Online Club Cash Games are our new cash tables where you can enjoy the same poker experience on Dusk Till Dawn Poker as you can in the club. Read all about the Online Club Cash Games on our website.

Example:
If a player plays 25p/50p at our Online Club Cash Game tables, on average, they are earning 10 points per hour.
So just 2.5 hours play can earn you a seat into the £250,000 GTD Event.

The qualifying period for earning your points and claiming your seats runs now until 21:00 Friday 27th September 2013.

So fancy a free Grand Prix seat? Like to have a crack at a £250,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool for free?

just 25 DTD Status Points earns you a completely free DTD Grand Prix Seat! You can win up to 24 x £60 seats
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 06:47:07 PM by TightEnd » Logged

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Gazza

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: September 16, 2013, 08:42:33 PM »

Ok that carrot and Rob's stick is enough to get me involved. Signed up, how long until I can play roughly? Cheers
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: September 16, 2013, 08:47:19 PM »

Ok that carrot and Rob's stick is enough to get me involved. Signed up, how long until I can play roughly? Cheers

tomorrow, if you have just signed up now

thanks

My eyes are open wide
RobM

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: September 16, 2013, 10:13:08 PM »

All you need to do is play our new Online Club Cash Games, and generate just 25 DTD status points at the tables, and we'll give you a free £60 seat to the DTD Grand Prix.

Quick q please Tighty - above refers to 'status points' but on the screen I have 2 sets of points currently showing - reward points and base points - which one does the status points relate to please?

Cheers
Rob
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: September 16, 2013, 10:23:49 PM »

In the lobby it shows reward points, these are after they take your VIP status into account

Status points explained at http://www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/dtd-points.php

So Reward points are Status points x VIP Multiplier

Status Points= Base points   

My eyes are open wide
mumblesrock

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: September 16, 2013, 10:53:03 PM »

WAW this is an outstanding promotion to kick start the cash tables....... well done the dtd team. 
Hope everyone gets involved, they mad if they don't!!!!! 
RobM

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: September 16, 2013, 11:01:54 PM »

In the lobby it shows reward points, these are after they take your VIP status into account

Status points explained at http://www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/dtd-points.php

So Reward points are Status points x VIP Multiplier

Status Points= Base points   

Cheers
TL900

View Profile
« Reply #265 on: September 16, 2013, 11:26:44 PM »

incred promotion!

couple of questions:

do the seats automatically get added everytime you reach one or at the end of the promotion?

do you have to win 25pts+ per session or if u win 10pts 1 session then 15pts another does that equal a seat?

thanks

@MtSpewmore
Quote from: jgcblack
I wouldn't normally try so hard, but didn't have another opportunity I could wait for. I wasn't ready to surrender what I WANTED SO MUCH, that easily, I couldn't guarantee a call with me staying stoic and relying on a flinch "top pair" calling reflex.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: September 16, 2013, 11:31:05 PM »

incred promotion!

couple of questions:

do the seats automatically get added everytime you reach one or at the end of the promotion?

do you have to win 25pts+ per session or if u win 10pts 1 session then 15pts another does that equal a seat?

thanks

They get added the day after you achieve them, on a leaderboard updated daily on the DTD site.

ie Tom L has earned 4 Grand Prix tokens etc etc

You can accumulate across sessions to hit each 25 point milestone

The tables are busy tonight, have been 5 full since 7.30-8pm. The article only has 100 views so far too, so there should be plenty of liquidity in the next fortnight as more people see the promotion, to help people bank the points and hopefully turn that into a grand prix result

My eyes are open wide
TL900

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: September 16, 2013, 11:34:35 PM »

incred promotion!

couple of questions:

thanks

They get added the day after you achieve them, on a leaderboard updated daily on the DTD site.

ie Tom L has earned 4 Grand Prix tokens etc etc

You can accumulate across sessions to hit each 25 point milestone

The tables are busy tonight, have been 5 full since 7.30-8pm. The article only has 100 views so far too, so there should be plenty of liquidity in the next fortnight as more people see the promotion, to help people bank the points and hopefully turn that into a grand prix result

Great, thanks for the swift response Tighty.

@MtSpewmore
Quote from: jgcblack
I wouldn't normally try so hard, but didn't have another opportunity I could wait for. I wasn't ready to surrender what I WANTED SO MUCH, that easily, I couldn't guarantee a call with me staying stoic and relying on a flinch "top pair" calling reflex.
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #268 on: September 16, 2013, 11:47:39 PM »

Fantastic promo guys!

Think I got enough status points tonight,for a seat.

......just not sure if it would have been cheaper buying in  Cheesy
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: September 17, 2013, 08:47:57 AM »

WP to whoever came up with this. Think it should pull in the numbers.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 ... 52 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: