blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 07:50:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272772 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  X Factor
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: X Factor  (Read 26417 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: November 04, 2013, 08:53:56 PM »

Ha, you're not far wrong though!

scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 04, 2013, 09:18:27 PM »

Confirmed fanboy here, I watch the lot
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 04, 2013, 09:25:15 PM »

Cant see any way back for Hannah. Looked like a right yob when celebrating. Most unbecoming for a young lady.

ROFL

She's a teenager from saaarf london, so hardly likely to curtsy and thank the viewers.

Her reaction has to put her in the frame next week (although if she is bottom 2 and up against Abi or Sam she won't go), It would be a sharp lesson for her if she was in the bottom two, I'm still gobsmacked at her celebration, how she chose to be aggressive over humble (especially after her sad face routine when she was in the bottom two) makes me quite mad. Does she take the public for idiots?

Anyway, in other news I think this year is quite poor so have decided to sky + it so we can just hear the singing, managed to watch it in about 20 mins meaning we saved over an hour of our lives, the dog was most happy as he got an extra long walk.

I didn't realise anyone watched it any other way?

I just watch the adverts this year, takes longer tho' Cheesy

Great one!! This is the way forward!!!
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 17, 2013, 11:06:11 AM »

Think after last nights terrible showing only Nicholas and Sam B  are 100% safe.

If we assume Sam C gets the vote through again then n would not be surprised at all to be saying cya to Tamera.

She's just plain boring, and a little bit annoying in a 'whiny' sense. Her performances so far have not matched the alleged potential she's supposed to have and I don't think she'd make he cut over RC or Luke (who would be 99% to get Sharrons vote as she's let everybody know plenty of times of her soft spot for Luke as well as loving his voice). As for being up against Hannah, think Hannah will get the vote due to judges becoming pretty bored of tameras 'Luke warm'  'passionless' performances.

12/1 with bet365 for Tamera next elim looks good.
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 17, 2013, 05:38:27 PM »

According to oddschecker, Skybets each way terms are 1/4 odds on 3 places with only 7 acts remaining (3 other firms offering each way are top 2 1/3). They are also best price on; Luke @ 20s / Rough Copy @ / Sam C @ 66s.

As im a total novice I've no idea, but is there any way to take advantage of this?
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 17, 2013, 05:43:33 PM »

this is the digital spy poll i think sam c has ran his course

Tamera Foster    11.88%
Hannah Barrett    6.31%
Sam Callahan    5.08%
Luke Friend    9.95%
Nicholas McDonald   20.68%
Rough Copy     10.08%
Sam Bailey    36.03%

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 17, 2013, 05:47:01 PM »

Think after last nights terrible showing only Nicholas and Sam B  are 100% safe.

If we assume Sam C gets the vote through again then n would not be surprised at all to be saying cya to Tamera.

She's just plain boring, and a little bit annoying in a 'whiny' sense. Her performances so far have not matched the alleged potential she's supposed to have and I don't think she'd make he cut over RC or Luke (who would be 99% to get Sharrons vote as she's let everybody know plenty of times of her soft spot for Luke as well as loving his voice). As for being up against Hannah, think Hannah will get the vote due to judges becoming pretty bored of tameras 'Luke warm'  'passionless' performances.

12/1 with bet365 for Tamera next elim looks good.

I never went that much on her from the start, and she was howling away like her mate they ripped apart in the first audition.

She looks the part, but I've seen better karaoke at the IP in Vegas (RIP

I'm hoping that Shaun and Tighty got off when I was digging them out about the wheels coming off.

ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 17, 2013, 05:53:43 PM »

According to oddschecker, Skybets each way terms are 1/4 odds on 3 places with only 7 acts remaining (3 other firms offering each way are top 2 1/3). They are also best price on; Luke @ 20s / Rough Copy @ / Sam C @ 66s.

As im a total novice I've no idea, but is there any way to take advantage of this?

unfortunately no e/w offered on clicking through
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 17, 2013, 05:57:59 PM »

unfortunately no e/w offered on clicking through

Ahh my mistake

As for Tamera, I actually quite like her voice. Its just her attitude and personality which lets her down, as well as her effortless performances (effortlessness is usually pretty good but I this case it just makes her seem dull and like shes giving nothing at all), would much rather watch Sam B who puts a hell of alot into her songs, sing over tamera.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 06:00:11 PM by youthnkzR » Logged
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 17, 2013, 08:06:13 PM »

SkyBet stand out 5/2 bottom 2 for Tamera. I'm in.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 17, 2013, 08:51:47 PM »

Good game Sam, you had a good run son!

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 17, 2013, 08:53:01 PM »

SkyBet stand out 5/2 bottom 2 for Tamera. I'm in.

I almost punted the 12/1 youthnkzR put up with a free bet I have, but fancied they would save her if she was there.

Bit of luck she'll get jogged soon enough though...

TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 17, 2013, 11:59:04 PM »

I know nothing about this show, never watched it.
But a guy I work with, his niece works on the show and she says that Hannah is going to scoop the lot. It's all a fix and predetermined. She says that yes, the fav Sam  is the best but is too old, doesn't fit the demographic. This Hannah one has the potential to be a star.
As I said, I've never seen it and couldn't tell you who these contestants were if I walked past them in the street so probably nonsense 'a friend of a friend says......' but at 50/1, I'm on for a giggle.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 18, 2013, 12:37:11 AM »

I know nothing about this show, never watched it.
But a guy I work with, his niece works on the show and she says that Hannah is going to scoop the lot. It's all a fix and predetermined. She says that yes, the fav Sam  is the best but is too old, doesn't fit the demographic. This Hannah one has the potential to be a star.
As I said, I've never seen it and couldn't tell you who these contestants were if I walked past them in the street so probably nonsense 'a friend of a friend says......' but at 50/1, I'm on for a giggle.

Can't see it myself, but I hope you're right, and Chompy will be ecstatic to hear this Grin

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 24, 2013, 12:03:49 AM »

wtf happened to tamera?!

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: