blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:43:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  Online Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Short term 180s backing...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Short term 180s backing...  (Read 30389 times)
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: September 03, 2013, 04:14:54 PM »

can you just run it By me again plz?

The older I get, the better I was.
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: September 03, 2013, 04:17:17 PM »

alas, i'm not a runner.
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2013, 04:19:55 PM »

Au contraire...

theprawnidentity

8 high happens!

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2013, 04:23:51 PM »

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: September 03, 2013, 04:26:14 PM »

redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 03, 2013, 04:32:34 PM »

Good luck Ray and investors

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 03, 2013, 04:35:35 PM »

Why on earth is this thread getting spammed? A professional poker player is trying to sort backing out so he can continue playing and he has had to cope with some absolutely ridiculous posts in the thread. This is unbelievably tilting and wouldn't be tolerated in a DTD thread or in many other topics in the forum. I have no clue what people are doing. So far we have had someone try to invest who completely failed to read the 70/30 part, about 3 people pop up and go what 70/30 are you serious, and then a bunch of other mindless drivel. Honestly, find some other thread for this.

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 03, 2013, 04:36:34 PM »

Sorry.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: September 03, 2013, 04:43:46 PM »

Why on earth is this thread getting spammed? A professional poker player is trying to sort backing out so he can continue playing and he has had to cope with some absolutely ridiculous posts in the thread. This is unbelievably tilting and wouldn't be tolerated in a DTD thread or in many other topics in the forum. I have no clue what people are doing. So far we have had someone try to invest who completely failed to read the 70/30 part, about 3 people pop up and go what 70/30 are you serious, and then a bunch of other mindless drivel. Honestly, find some other thread for this.

With respect, this is a public forum. People post their opinions on the topics that interest them, just as you have.

The vast majority, if not all of the posters on here wish Ray the very best, myself included.

millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 03, 2013, 04:47:20 PM »

Amatay

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 03, 2013, 04:51:26 PM »

gl Ray

There is no better feeling than rocking up in a city for the first time, with nowhere to stay and everything new - so liberating.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 03, 2013, 05:10:07 PM »

I don't want to comment too much, but in short

This opportunity is a terrible "punt", as returns are going to be marginal. However the reality is it is structured to the punters market

But, it is relatively low risk - but again that's not a punters MO

It seems to me to benefit Ray exponentially more than investors, and the fact it is short term increases that gap

Funny how you didn't point out the 'terrible punt' part of the MTT thread you had.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 03, 2013, 05:31:05 PM »

With respect, this is a public forum. People post their opinions on the topics that interest them, just as you have.

The vast majority, if not all of the posters on here wish Ray the very best, myself included.

In a public forum there may be topics such as "RIP Mr Smith" In this topic it would be seen as rude and disgusting behaviour to go around posting such pictures. Perhaps a topic such as this should be classified as the same? Not all threads on public forums require the same decorum when it comes to posting.

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 03, 2013, 05:33:21 PM »

In a public forum there may be topics such as "RIP Mr Smith" In this topic it would be seen as rude and disgusting behaviour to go around posting such pictures. Perhaps a topic such as this should be classified as the same? Not all threads on public forums require the same decorum when it comes to posting.

Agree completely. Annoying de-rails itt.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: September 03, 2013, 05:37:09 PM »

Agree completely. Annoying de-rails itt.

Yeah, Ray's posts ruin it.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: