blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 03:47:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272576 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Internet Poker
| | |-+  Online Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Short term 180s backing...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Short term 180s backing...  (Read 30617 times)
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: September 03, 2013, 06:19:40 PM »

comparing it to a RIP thread was the precious part, I thought.

Makes absolutely no difference if a person seeking staking is a Pro or not, we're pretty clear on that on blonde most of the time

Anyway, everyone wishes Ray all the best

Professional who has been openly honest about being extremely short of cash.

Ah, I see.

RIP Ray's roll.

The older I get, the better I was.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 03, 2013, 06:21:54 PM »

Makes absolutely no difference if a person seeking staking is a Pro or not, we're pretty clear on that on blonde most of the time

A much respected part of the blonde forum, well liked and someone EVERYONE wants to see succeed

If the proposal is ok, he'd sell out if someone put up six you tube episodes of the Simpsons, a picture of them juggling fruit pastilles and poems in ode to Jason Herbert in between every post

Really Adam, the de-rails are not a big deal, or not as big a deal as you think they are

Its irrelevant whether he's a pro or not

He got staked, we'll all concentrate on the updates when they start and this "noise" will be gone
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 06:23:36 PM by TightEnd » Logged

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: September 03, 2013, 06:24:57 PM »

tbf Red Dog whooshed me the first time, I am not pleased to say :s
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 03, 2013, 06:26:28 PM »

Obv being a bit of a hypocrite by debating this whole thing myself, let's just get back to the poker.

Basically then, you know your being a hypocrite, but you still want to have your say and then lets get back to the poker.

So your different from the rest of us how?

Sighs.

I only said that because it sounds hypocritical for me to continue to debate and thus almost de-rail this thread myself.

However, I felt I needed to reply to both your and Tightend's comments.

As someone who is normally a huge fan of your posts Mr Dog, you've massively disappointed me here.

Surely you can see how when someone is massively under it, that a series of childish questions and pictures added on to the 'terrible punt' comment, are not exactly helpful?

I know monda doesn't seem to mind so fair do's, but i'm still entitled to my opinion and I believe 90% of this thread is indeed mindless drivel.

RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: September 03, 2013, 06:34:19 PM »

Obv being a bit of a hypocrite by debating this whole thing myself, let's just get back to the poker.

Basically then, you know your being a hypocrite, but you still want to have your say and then lets get back to the poker.

So your different from the rest of us how?

Sighs.

I only said that because it sounds hypocritical for me to continue to debate and thus almost de-rail this thread myself.

However, I felt I needed to reply to both your and Tightend's comments.

As someone who is normally a huge fan of your posts Mr Dog, you've massively disappointed me here.

Surely you can see how when someone is massively under it, that a series of childish questions and pictures added on to the 'terrible punt' comment, are not exactly helpful?

I know monda doesn't seem to mind so fair do's, but i'm still entitled to my opinion and I believe 90% of this thread is indeed mindless drivel.

Of course you are entitled to your opinion, but you seem to think that others are not.

OK, Ray is under it. No one is ill, no one has died.

A gambler is short of cash. Well forgive me if I don't start crying.

I happen to be a good friend of Ray's and If I though he would be upset by my joking around I certainly wouldn't do it.

Take my advice. Save all the sympathy and outrage you can muster and use it on something that really matters.

nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 03, 2013, 06:39:30 PM »

All this coming to his defence over something where he's quite capable of fighting his own corner, and indeed did is a bit odd, in my opinion

A bit disingenuous, you really think it's odd that people defend a mate ?

If I posted that the tft thread and it's posters was just a bunch of sycophantic and/or peurile willy waving I'm pretty sure there would be a clamour to put the case for the defence.

Forgot to wish Ray good luck with this, would've snap bought 2.5% if I'd been around

sola virtus nobilitat
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 03, 2013, 06:45:02 PM »

Fair do's Red-Dog.

+1 about your point about proper sympathy and outrage channeling.

Didn't really want to stop others having their opinion, I just didn't agree with how it was expressed, but I obv can't stop that.

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 03, 2013, 06:51:40 PM »

Computer guy has just come to take the PC away, said he will get it back to me by 2pm tmoro so hopefully be grinding from tmoro.

I have about fifty things to worry about that are all more important than who posts what where, and none of those fifty are even close to millions of other people's problems that they have to worry about, so yeah, I couldn't care at all.

I was a bit mardy with Guy because I'd just woke up, PC didn't work, iPad wouldn't work so was slightly on tilt, still think what I said though, just saying.

Anyways, lets leave it at that imo and hopefully positivity itt only going forward.
RED-DOG
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: September 03, 2013, 06:54:52 PM »

Fair do's Red-Dog.

Didn't really want to stop others having their opinion, I just didn't agree with how it was expressed, but I obv can't stop that.

Respect to you.

Move on?

jakally

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 03, 2013, 06:55:20 PM »

Ah, I see.

RIP Ray's roll.

This I love a lot.

GL with this Raymondo. Would have taken some but sold before old & slow people could react.
If any comes available then give me a shout.
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 03, 2013, 06:59:36 PM »

Fair do's Red-Dog.

Respect to you.

Move on?

Deffo, mucho respocto.

Smiley
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 03, 2013, 07:39:06 PM »

Computer guy has just come to take the PC away, said he will get it back to me by 2pm tmoro so hopefully be grinding from tmoro.

I have about fifty things to worry about that are all more important than who posts what where, and none of those fifty are even close to millions of other people's problems that they have to worry about, so yeah, I couldn't care at all.

I was a bit mardy with Guy because I'd just woke up, PC didn't work, iPad wouldn't work so was slightly on tilt, still think what I said though, just saying.

Anyways, lets leave it at that imo and hopefully positivity itt only going forward.

50 things too worry about i hope they havent cast you in that new 50 shades film no one will understand you

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 03, 2013, 08:36:01 PM »

All this coming to his defence over something where he's quite capable of fighting his own corner, and indeed did is a bit odd, in my opinion

A bit disingenuous, you really think it's odd that people defend a mate ?

If I posted that the tft thread and it's posters was just a bunch of sycophantic and/or peurile willy waving I'm pretty sure there would be a clamour to put the case for the defence.

Forgot to wish Ray good luck with this, would've snap bought 2.5% if I'd been around

Oooops let it slip Glen..now the cats out of the bag

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: September 03, 2013, 09:48:27 PM »

He's got 99 problems but this thread ain't one.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 03, 2013, 10:11:29 PM »

jason herbert attacking guy on facebook

weird.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: