blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 08:52:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  The *official* "whatever happened to?" thread
Tal and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 ... 154 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The *official* "whatever happened to?" thread  (Read 522130 times)
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #1950 on: May 18, 2020, 08:44:25 AM »

Mike Magee still plays regularly in Luton. Can be fairly sure of seeing him most Fridays. I saw Andy Black a couple of times in Vegas last summer.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #1951 on: May 18, 2020, 04:36:28 PM »

Watched this tonight.. So many "whatever happened to people?" in there.

Anyone know randomly where these guys are:

Dave Moseley
Dave Welch
Mike Magee
Andy Black
Aiden Bennett?

Couldn't resist watching this again and led on to the poker kings doc with Bush, Trumper, Citrone. Good trip down memory lane

sola virtus nobilitat
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #1952 on: May 20, 2020, 10:30:26 PM »

Andy Black plays in Dublin. See him at the IPO each year. Was on his PLO cash table last October.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: May 27, 2020, 07:57:29 PM »

Andy Black plays in Dublin. See him at the IPO each year. Was on his PLO cash table last October.

I'm sure I read somewhere that he won a SCOOP event yesterday, but I can't find the article now, so maybe I was dreaming. Might have been on Twitter. 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1954 on: May 27, 2020, 09:26:54 PM »

I'm sure I read somewhere that he won a SCOOP event yesterday, but I can't find the article now, so maybe I was dreaming. Might have been on Twitter. 

Fascinating.
Post more.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1955 on: May 27, 2020, 09:50:50 PM »

Fascinating.
Post more.

Smiley

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1956 on: May 27, 2020, 09:53:59 PM »

Fascinating.
Post more.

Ha, behave.

Busy with the poker boomlet, but back soon I hope with more fascinatingly vague posts.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #1957 on: May 27, 2020, 10:01:59 PM »

Haha, wp Bood!

You were about to get your own post, Mr Kendall Wink

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1958 on: May 28, 2020, 02:30:45 PM »

Mr Black joined apat live chat briefly on tuesday and left to concentrate on 3 SCOOP events so maybe we gave him the tips he needed to win it

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #1959 on: May 28, 2020, 03:08:56 PM »

I think I sat with an Andy Black the other night (maybe Party), and I can't remember noticing him before, so maybe lockdown has got him playing again?  I wasn't sure it it was the real one as I sat with a fake Neil Channing on Stars or Party the other day. 

As an aside, Stars sent me a free $55 ticket for SCOOP the other day.  I assumed it was because I was running so bad I ended up in the pile marked really bad fish.  Turns out $55 bounty hunter crapshoots are where the donks can still turn a profit.  Small beer in the Pleno stakes, but a 5th for 10k or so was a most welcome return from a freeroll.  Pretty much zero chance I'd have played it without that ticket.  Might have to revise my game selection strategies?

FWIW Pretty sure Pleno has won at least 2 SCOOPs this time, he seems to time his rungood for when I am running deep.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1960 on: May 28, 2020, 03:18:29 PM »

I think I sat with an Andy Black the other night (maybe Party), and I can't remember noticing him before, so maybe lockdown has got him playing again?  I wasn't sure it it was the real one as I sat with a fake Neil Channing on Stars or Party the other day. 

As an aside, Stars sent me a free $55 ticket for SCOOP the other day.  I assumed it was because I was running so bad I ended up in the pile marked really bad fish.  Turns out $55 bounty hunter crapshoots are where the donks can still turn a profit.  Small beer in the Pleno stakes, but a 5th for 10k or so was a most welcome return from a freeroll.  Pretty much zero chance I'd have played it without that ticket.  Might have to revise my game selection strategies?

FWIW Pretty sure Pleno has won at least 2 SCOOPs this time, he seems to time his rungood for when I am running deep.

Nice one Doobs. Congrats!

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: May 28, 2020, 04:05:13 PM »

Oioi!

Lovely scoop Grin

Ledders

View Profile
« Reply #1962 on: May 28, 2020, 09:03:03 PM »

Nice one Doobs. I got that $55 ticket too which made me wonder how much I must be losing. At least it saved me $55 on my buyins yesterday.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #1963 on: May 28, 2020, 09:55:29 PM »

Cheers fellas.  Was my biggest win on Stars in years.  Maybe others should log in to Stars to see if they have a ticket waiting.  I think it had to be used in SCOOP, so don't leave it too late as I think there are only 3 days left.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1964 on: May 28, 2020, 10:40:36 PM »

Just seen this.

Congrats.

The older I get, the better I was.
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 ... 154 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: