blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 01:16:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  £500,000 Sky Poker UK Poker Championships @DTD - to be on Sky Sports
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 Go Down Print
Author Topic: £500,000 Sky Poker UK Poker Championships @DTD - to be on Sky Sports  (Read 85232 times)
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #405 on: April 27, 2014, 01:57:32 PM »

Tomorrow on Sky Sports 3 at 10pm is the first episode of the SkyPoker UKPC that was held at DTD

Watch and post....I would wager quite a few familiar faces will be in the coverage....

Looking forward to this
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #406 on: April 29, 2014, 10:39:18 AM »

thoughts about last night's first show?

anyone watch it?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Amatay

View Profile
« Reply #407 on: April 29, 2014, 11:11:23 AM »

Enjoyed it. Thought the commentary was funny/different. You can tell Sam was a bit inexperienced imo but I thought he and Richard were a good team and worked well. Actually had a couple of lol moments at a couple of comments from Sam.

There is no better feeling than rocking up in a city for the first time, with nowhere to stay and everything new - so liberating.
MC
Super

View Profile WWW
« Reply #408 on: April 29, 2014, 11:35:45 AM »

This made me chuckle. Jeff Kimber in a pot with Albert Sapiano and Grafton comments

"I don't know who Jeff faced off against for the World Heads Up Championship, but I doubt it was someone as fearsome as Albert Sapiano"

He'd be right, it was lucky_scrote!

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal"
http://www.atkinator.net ..... @epitomised
bigjay

View Profile
« Reply #409 on: April 29, 2014, 12:59:24 PM »

Pretty enjoyable show ,some funny moments , not to sure on the point of  trip to the Newark airshow segment, that  being my only moan tbh
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #410 on: April 29, 2014, 03:16:31 PM »

Going up on YouTube?

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #411 on: April 29, 2014, 10:50:24 PM »

Going up on YouTube?

In due course, yes, but I imagine not until the 6 part series has aired on Sky Sports.

I'll try & find out for you.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #412 on: April 29, 2014, 10:53:47 PM »

Pretty enjoyable show ,some funny moments , not to sure on the point of  trip to the Newark airshow segment, that  being my only moan tbh

Point noted, bit awkward for me to comment really.

Each episode has something similar at various Nottinghamshire venues, but it is only a minute or 90 seconds per episode, so you can always go have a wee, or make a cuppa.

I thought Sam's commentary was pitched just right for the target audience. The gamble paid off - he'd not done anything similar before, but he's bright & articulate, & radiates enthusiasm. Potent mix, that.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #413 on: April 30, 2014, 12:18:30 PM »

Going up on YouTube?

Hi Mr L.

Just been confirmed that each episode (there are 6) will be uploaded to You Tube one week after it airs on Sky Sports. (Sky Sports, obviously, have first dibs).

So the 1st Episode which aired on Sky Sports this Monday (28h April) will go on You Tube next Monday, May 5th, & so on.

Once the series has finished it's 6 episode run on Sky Sports, it will then commence airing weekly on Challenge TV.

BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #414 on: April 30, 2014, 12:21:04 PM »

Ahhh that's good it won't clash with my takeshi's castle series link already on challenge then!

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
LB44

View Profile
« Reply #415 on: May 04, 2014, 06:43:29 PM »

Wasn't keen on the air base segment. If somebody is channel flicking and happens to drop on the show during that segment, after a few seconds or so you will have lost that viewer as they are on sky sports and obviously want to see something sport related not a history lesson or a geography lesson.

Potentially that person who's channel flicking is lost forever as he finds something else when he turns over and never returns back to the poker show. Just my opinion.
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #416 on: May 05, 2014, 12:46:50 AM »

Or they get lost by the poker which is zzzzzzz and get mesmerised by the awesome air base segment!

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
dakky

View Profile
« Reply #417 on: May 05, 2014, 07:26:27 PM »

Going up on YouTube?

Hi Mr L.

Just been confirmed that each episode (there are 6) will be uploaded to You Tube one week after it airs on Sky Sports. (Sky Sports, obviously, have first dibs).

So the 1st Episode which aired on Sky Sports this Monday (28h April) will go on You Tube next Monday, May 5th, & so on.

The uploader must be on (bank) holiday Smiley
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #418 on: May 05, 2014, 07:39:31 PM »

Going up on YouTube?

Hi Mr L.

The uploader must be on (bank) holiday Smiley

Ha, very probably, yes.

Will drop the guy a reminder in the morning.

Apologies.

wolf306

View Profile
« Reply #419 on: May 05, 2014, 10:52:44 PM »

Sky sports 3 showing a tennis match with players I've never heard of.....that's going to mess up alot of peoples recordings

Edit
On again @ 0100 Sky Sports 2
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 10:58:15 PM by wolf306 » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: