blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:06:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Stepping into the future - One man's journey
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 ... 58 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Stepping into the future - One man's journey  (Read 161418 times)
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #750 on: March 14, 2014, 06:04:51 PM »

Mr Milli.

Have you received any form of apology from I Poker or DTD? Or have they just allowed you access to your funds and told you to go away. My experience of dealing with I poker is that they are a clueless bunch of shysters.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #751 on: March 14, 2014, 06:20:13 PM »

Mr Milli.

Have you received any form of apology from I Poker or DTD? Or have they just allowed you access to your funds and told you to go away. My experience of dealing with I poker is that they are a clueless bunch of shysters.

Lolz, nah. It was a case of "thank you for your custom. Here is your money. Goodbye". IPoker truly are awful. The worst customer service I have ever experienced. Completely unwilling to listen to reason. If it wasn't for having a direct line to someone on the inside then I expect I wouldn't have even had a response yet, let alone my money back..

Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #752 on: March 14, 2014, 07:25:29 PM »

Any news on the DTD colluision situation Milli?

Its saved him a fortune since hes been banned

Petrol costs have plummeted. The McDonalds at Newark roundabout must be wondering wtf has happened to their profit margins. Smiley

Know it well... They know me well. In fact I am there now
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #753 on: March 14, 2014, 07:26:15 PM »

In before anyone suggests I work there
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #754 on: March 14, 2014, 07:46:25 PM »

Just an interview then?

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #755 on: March 14, 2014, 11:37:25 PM »

Just an interview then?

Don't be shy if you didn't get the job, Ray didn't either  Grin
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #756 on: March 15, 2014, 08:38:36 AM »

Villain in the T8 vs AA hand is Guy?

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #757 on: March 15, 2014, 08:41:53 AM »

First time posters itt. Obv it was, yea.

cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #758 on: March 15, 2014, 09:02:22 AM »

Is it my first post itt? Apologies for not posting sooner, I read it often. Sorry it's also not on a lighter not also!

I could be wrong, but if I was looking at that hand as a part of a collusion investigation, I wouldn't be looking at preflop from you - it's obv standard and I'm sure even the I poker team are familiar with folding aces on the bubble of satellites.

Don't like to be the one to say it, but I'm afraid post flop (and indeed preflop from him) it looks like a really clear cut chip dump / soft play to me.

He's limped with junk rather than jamming so he doesn't put you at risk, he's then gone ahead on the flop so doesn't bet, nor on the turn, then he gives you 1bb on the river when you go ahead.

It's hard on you because you've done nothing specifically wrong, but it's hard to argue that you didn't communicate your cards with each other when you're in the same house and the hand plays out this way.

Again not saying you did, I'm just saying I can see why they think it's black and white.

Can you see what I'm saying?

Feel for you though mate, it's horrible spot to be in, esp if you literally do nothing wrong, maybe guy just unprompted tells you "oh shit I flopped two pair here mate!" Then you're in a horrible spot with no way out.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #759 on: March 15, 2014, 09:12:47 AM »

Is it my first post itt? Apologies for not posting sooner, I read it often. Sorry it's also not on a lighter not also!

I could be wrong, but if I was looking at that hand as a part of a collusion investigation, I wouldn't be looking at preflop from you - it's obv standard and I'm sure even the I poker team are familiar with folding aces on the bubble of satellites.

Don't like to be the one to say it, but I'm afraid post flop (and indeed preflop from him) it looks like a really clear cut chip dump / soft play to me.

He's limped with junk rather than jamming so he doesn't put you at risk, he's then gone ahead on the flop so doesn't bet, nor on the turn, then he gives you 1bb on the river when you go ahead.

It's hard on you because you've done nothing specifically wrong, but it's hard to argue that you didn't communicate your cards with each other when you're in the same house and the hand plays out this way.

Again not saying you did, I'm just saying I can see why they think it's black and white.

Feel for you though mate, it's horrible spot to be in, esp if you literally do nothing wrong, maybe guy just unprompted tells you "oh shit I flopped two pair here mate!" Then you're in a horrible spot with no way out.

Wow

I find it very difficult to believe you would post something like that!

From the kid who threw his toys out of the pram when someone suggested he & his house mates might possibly collude both online at home and maybe even live, I strongly suggest you consider how you wish to be judged in this spot

I am frequently astounded how many judgements people have made about this hand, spot and total HH without knowing anything about it

If I told you that I opened every single one of Daves bbs when folded to would you still contest soft play?

If I told you that the complainant made 3x more chips from me in resteals than dave did would you still think its soft play and collusion ?

The aa hand is the most standard hand in satty history! Ignoring all the possibilities of how the hand plays out, ask yourself one question, if we were colluding do you think the hand ever goes to showdown?

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #760 on: March 15, 2014, 09:14:40 AM »

Pretty sure it is your first post but haven't gone back to check..

Of course I can see what you are saying but I can categorically assure you that you are in fact 100% wrong. At no point did Guy see my hand, nor did I tell him what I had. I assume if I had fist pumped and shouted out "boooooom, got AA here brah" that he would have just folded instead of limping and trying to suck out on me. I imagine he limped as the sb had 0.5bbs at the time and didn't think he could possibly fold. If any player limps the button in this spot then I would just check it down in the hope of busting the sb and binking a seat.

I wish he had just jammed pre then I would have folded. I wish he had bet the flop, then I would have folded, I wish he had bet the turn, then I would have folded. As it happens I just took the best course of action with how the hand played out having AA with 3bbs in the bb..

I don't really see what else I could have done differently apart from maybe fold the river which I am just not going to do when I wont be at risk from a call.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 09:16:19 AM by millidonk » Logged

millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #761 on: March 15, 2014, 09:15:09 AM »

oioi, another first time poster itt. Welcome aboard Mr Johnson.

cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #762 on: March 15, 2014, 09:26:08 AM »

Pretty sure it is your first post but haven't gone back to check..

Of course I can see what you are saying but I can categorically assure you that you are in fact 100% wrong. At no point did Guy see my hand, nor did I tell him what I had. I assume if I had fist pumped and shouted out "boooooom, got AA here brah" that he would have just folded instead of limping and trying to suck out on me. I imagine he limped as the sb had 0.5bbs at the time and didn't think he could possibly fold. If any player limps the button in this spot then I would just check it down in the hope of busting the sb and binking a seat.

I wish he had just jammed pre then I would have folded. I wish he had bet the flop, then I would have folded, I wish he had bet the turn, then I would have folded. As it happens I just took the best course of action with how the hand played out having AA with 3bbs in the bb..

I don't really see what else I could have done differently apart from maybe fold the river which I am just not going to do when I wont be at risk from a call.

Yeh I understand, was just trying to point out how it looks from their eyes as people seemed to be at a loss with how they came to their conclusions. Probs best I go back to lurking...

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #763 on: March 15, 2014, 09:35:51 AM »

Any way, this diary is a thread of positivity. Forget that shiz. Happy talk and pics of titties yo.

millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #764 on: March 15, 2014, 10:54:27 AM »

Time to come clean. Too many decent people have defended me for too long and I have protested my complete innocence too much.

I like to think I am a nice guy with a bit of a 'wrong un' edge, but what % that edge is exactly is for you to decide.

I admit to soft playing in this tournament and it isn't the first time I have done it. I am not going to out any other people involved or go into specifics but I have done it 3 times in total (once in a £1k satellite).

Whilst I did not see any of Guy's hands at any point (as we were in different rooms) we did communicate hands on a couple of occasions late on in the tournament and adjust our play accordingly. Fwiw out of the 5 hands that IPoker sent to us we had communicated 2 of them (the AA hand and the K5 hand).

Whilst I still don't think what we did was the worst thing ever (compared to grimming money / multi accounting), it was pretty damn stupid to say the least, especially as we were both practically locked for a seat before joining the same table. That said I am certainly not proud of it.

I think being banned from the DTD club and the IPoker network is probably punishment enough but if the forum would prefer that I stop posting completely then I am willing to do that as well.

I will sign out and log back in tomorrow and will go with whatever the majority decide. Just a simple "stop posting" or "keep posting" in this diary will suffice.

Sorry to those who put their trust in me.

Much love.

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 ... 58 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: